Page 453 of 453 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453
Results 13,561 to 13,573 of 13573

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Oh my, NXT trainwreck tonight! (could be wrong, but all signs point to that...)

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    New Mandy Rose look and Ciampa won the NXT title so there's that.

Unnecessary rebrand and identity update by WWE here.

Most of the new debut people are generic as can be. Tony D'angelo was the only one I remembered because his promo vignette reminded me of Razor Ramon ethnic wiseguy and FBI for the Italian angle.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    New Mandy Rose look and Ciampa won the NXT title so there's that.

Unnecessary rebrand and identity update by WWE here.

Most of the new debut people are generic as can be. Tony D'angelo was the only one I remembered because his promo vignette reminded me of Razor Ramon ethnic wiseguy and FBI for the Italian angle.
    Big yikes, hard pass.

Sad to see this as the new NXT.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    I love Ciampa. Glad he won though it feels like he will be a sacrificial lamb to one of the VKM Big Dumb Guys theme the episode had. At least that’s how it read.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Picked up really reasonable tickets to tonight's Dynamite. Pretty excited for my first live wrestling event since King of the Ring in 2001. Just realized that was 20 years ago. Now I'm sad and old.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Picked up really reasonable tickets to tonight's Dynamite. Pretty excited for my first live wrestling event since King of the Ring in 2001. Just realized that was 20 years ago. Now I'm sad and old.
    Old, sure. Sad? Doubtful. Enjoy the show.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Big yikes, hard pass.

Sad to see this as the new NXT.
    New logo and look are f'n ugly, i get they are trying to get far from the "indie promotion" look, but the new image is so Sports Entertainment, it hurts.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Yoooo that was a CLASSIC though. That Shane/Kurt match must have been amazing to see in person.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    NYC shows are going to be bonkers. I'm saying Omega/Danielson goes to a TV time remaining draw, with entrances starting at 9:25.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Yoooo that was a CLASSIC though. That Shane/Kurt match must have been amazing to see in person.
    Absolutely. It was completely insane. The sounds of skull smacking concrete repeatedly. I have zero clue how either of those two men are still walking today.

As a side note, Rampage on Friday will have one of the best interactions I've ever seen between Ruby Soho and Britt Baker.
    Last edited by ThinkIcouldburn; Yesterday at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Fantasy booked MJF and Wardlow's breakup in NYC: Wardlow costs Max the win, Wardlow steps to him and then boom, *ROOOOOAR*, and Adam Scherr debuts as Max's new muscle. Some interesting angles from there, and hoo boy would the former Braun Strowman get some HEAT.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Absolutely. It was completely insane. The sounds of skull smacking concrete repeatedly. I have zero clue how either of those two men are still walking today.

As a side note, Rampage on Friday will have one of the best interactions I've ever seen between Ruby Soho and Britt Baker.
    Man, I've always wondered if his skull knocking on the concrete echoed through the arena the way the cameras picked up the sound of it. That still to me is one of the most sickening bump I've ever seen in wrestling. Incredible shit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    NXT 2.0. Definitely a #2. I see they're giving Rick Steiner's kid the uber push first night out. This is like EWR. They also cut to two different angles of him celebreating the win in the corner. You could tell Dunn wanted to cut to a crowd shot, but there was more audio sweetening than the Thunderdome.

Outside of the ridiculous weddin, it was blah. I think I drop it from rotation immediately.