Page 485 of 485 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485
Results 14,521 to 14,523 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I'm so fucking tired of tribalism.
    Honestly same. I wish both companies would quit high school trolling each other and lean into it kayfabe while genuinely working together behind the scenes to help promote and help EACH OTHER'S companies. It's undeniable that WWE is about to enter a new unprecedented era and rather than watching TK and HHH trade shots at each other, I'd prefer it if they just spent a year building to a Forbidden Door / Invasion Type event with AEW vs WWE matches or something.

Help each others promotions, build each others product up. I fucking love sitting down to watch Raw and Smackdown on Monday and Fridays and then seeing a different type of wrestling show on Wednesday and Saturdays with AEW. If you're just choosing one to watch and then shitting on the other company because it's different to what you're used to watching, you're honestly doing yourself a disservice as a wrestling fan.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Additionally, that was hardly a scuffle. Do people not remember Edge\Matt Hardy, Bret/Shawn, Bret/Vince, etc? Tony said he feared for his life. What? How?

This has been the dumbest thing and I hope it’s done now.
    I think Tony had stated that the incident that made him fear for his life took place after the scuffle, but that's his word against Punk's.

Will's comment probably popped Triple H and if anything, will make him a target for when AEW closes or his contract ends and WWE backs up a truck full of money to his house. Some of the smarks on the internet were claiming otherwise but, it's a smart move on Will's part if that was his underlying intention.

I'm a CM Punk mark - I make no bones about it. Our personal politics seem pretty well-aligned so that fuels part of it for me but even when he rubs folks the wrong way, his reasons usually make sense. If the Bucks and FTR can turn this next match into a banger, then good on 'em. But there should be some concern that Punk, a former employee, is needed to hype this match up further. TK should have listened to him when he told him to release him after Brawl Out so he shares some of the blame here too.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I dropped in on WrestleMania night 2 for the last match. It was pretty entertaining. Good acting from the Rock when Undertaker appeared. Hopefully Triple H keeps the quality up. It was time for Vince to go.