Page 410 of 483 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,300 of 14472

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    The booking with Becky is so weird; first they make her tap out clean to Asuka at the Royal Rumble, then they fake an injury to make her look more badass (but kae he look even weaker...) and now she wins with Rhonda's help.
    I think they had something special with The Man character and they drowned that, it's almost like they don't want anyone to be a "Top Guy/Girl"
    There are reports that the match will come down to what Ronda decides to do post-Mania, similar to what was going on with Brock at WM34 (does he leave for UFC or does he stay and since he stays just keep the title on him) and... I think that's fucking dumb. You have a Daniel Bryan WM30 scenario, The Man has taken off - don't fuck it up now. I think Vince is gonna give us one or the other in terms of Brock/Seth and Ronda/Becky/Charlotte where the fans get one and he gets the other.

Of course, there's a chance they walk through Seth winning against Brock and Vince ends up saying "PUT IT BACK ON BROCK DAMNIT" but I think Triple H would blow a gasket. Anyway, they need to get Becky back on track and cut the shit. She's earned this and is on a tidal wave of momentum that almost fizzled out last night. Thankfully they had a good crowd so bullet dodged there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Poor Mandy.
    Here's my take on that footage.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    WWE is in Pittsburgh - my hometown.

They needed extras, but couldn't use anyone with crazy hair or visible tattoos..dammit!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    No match on the card...but this works I guess. Happy for her. Hopefully new stuff arrives after WM35.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    The amount of people I know on this Raw is mindblowing.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Saw this the other day and appreciate that goldy also has a brace -

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    NXT Spoilers from tonight's tapings -

Spoiler: Adam Cole wins a Fatal Five-Way to face Johnny Gargano at TO: New York for the now-vacant NXT Championship in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Went to a good friend of mine's wedding tonight. He is the biggest wrestling fan that I personally know, and tonight he was given an authentic replica European Championship belt as a wedding gift from his wife. Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family was also at this wedding, and when him and my buddy finally got a few minutes of one on one talk with each other, Stonestreet pulls his phone out and FaceTimes Brock Lesnar on the spot, who he is apparently really good friends with. Lesnar said hello, congratulated my buddy on his marriage and said a few other things (including joking about taking him for the title belt he just got) before hanging up.

Fucking wildest thing I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    That’s pretty cool!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can just picture Asuka driving to the next show at 1:30 AM in full gear with her mask on blasting Iron Maiden as she tears down the road.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Wow, now i love Asuka, like 10 times more!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Damn. Imagine how over they could have gotten anyone on the roster if they went out and DQ'd Daniel Bryan in that last match. It could have been anyone and they would have been a huge star in an instant. But once again, poor writing and a huge missed opportunity. Why create another face megastar when you can get more cheap heat?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Damn. Imagine how over they could have gotten anyone on the roster if they went out and DQ'd Daniel Bryan in that last match. It could have been anyone and they would have been a huge star in an instant. But once again, poor writing and a huge missed opportunity. Why create another face megastar when you can get more cheap heat?
    Are we talking about the gauntlet match? I disagree wholeheartedly if the goal is to push Kofi up for a big moment at WM35. You've had strong reactions from the crowd since his last gauntlet match and taking away from that to boost another person up with 3 weeks left until Mania doesn't make much sense. Big reaction again last night even after DB came out and finished Kofi off after the swerve.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I don't care about the Kofi push but I am surprised to know Rowan has good music taste. I love seeing what band shirt he wears every week.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Hilarious. Mean, yes. But still funny.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    WM35 is gonna be a long show. We have 10 matches announced without the following titles being officially defended yet -

WWE Championship, WWE Women's Tag Team Championship, Raw Tag Team Championship, Smackdown Tag Team Championship, Intercontinental Championship (I'm not counting Smackdown Women's because a #1 contender's match was announced for next week).

If we add them all in... 15 matches. We add the Women's Battle Royal - 16 matches.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard WM 35 is rumored to be 7 hours at least

man i do miss when PPV's were 3 hours ...4 hours for a Wrestlemania was a perfect length

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sounds about right... Clearly someone there has got to know it's overkill. It's too much.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    so im gonna do the thing i did last time and give my opinions on those that ive seen from me watching all of this

Loved
    -----
    Seth Rollins (Face) : Who would have thought this unlikable smug ass dick head would turn into such a likable dude? The dude is so fucking over now, its crazy. I really think in my mind that he is really climbing up into the ranks as some of the best. I really love seeing him around.

Samoa Joe: This guy is a badass. The way he walks down into the ring, he is walking with a purpose, a purpose shared with Stone Cold, and that it's he is looking for an ass whoopin. Awesome in the ring, awesome talker, great stuff.

AJ Styles: I can see why you guys go crazy over him. I dont think ive ever seen a bad match out of him, he is so on point. He really has everything going in the ring. I have never been bored with him, ever.

Daniel Bryan (Heel): So ive never seen Bryan as a heel before and holy shit, who would of thought a person who looks like me in about 10 years be such an unlikable prick? Holy shit man. It really went from YES YES YES YES YES to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in a nanosecond.

Baron Corbin: Ok hear me out. I really think Baron could be a really great dude. Currently, his booking and his promo's are the only thing thats holding him back and its actually pissing me off. He really has everything to make him a fantastic heel but they are just fucking him up really bad because he has the stuff to make him work. Music, awesome, Deep Six? Awesome. Chokeslam Backbreaker? Also cool. End of Days? Cool and painful looking. they way he just shrugs off the crowd is great too, he know how to be an asshole. He has got the stuff in ring....but right now, they are making him have the personality of a clock. Paint watches him dry on the wall. He is very underrated and i really hope they quit fucking him up.

Bruan Stroman: I didnt like him at first, but he really won me over with the whole, "I am ungodly strong, watch me FLIP OVER THESE FUCKING CARS OVER" shit. It's so fucking stupid but i love it.

Elias: I actually really like him. Sure, his ring work is not the best in the world, but it doesn't have to be. You can say the same thing about The Rock, they are both best at the mic.

Matt/Jeff Hardy: BROTHER GRAHAM...AH NEEEWWW YOU'D ADD ME ON THIS LIST BECAUSE I AM...........OVAAAAAAAAAH. and i will fade away and classify myself as obsolete..........OBSOLETEAAAAA YeHeHeHeHeHeS OoOOOooOooooOoOOOoahhh

-------
    mixed
    -----
    Shinsuke: Despite getting my approval of being a fucking troll, I'm not seeing much of this guy outside of being really fucking weird and crotch punching AJ. Maybe I just need to watch more.

Bobby Roode: Okay, first of all, this guys entrance might be the best thing for how ridiculously over the top and overblown it is, but outside of that.....i really REALLY don't see anything special about this guy.

Jinder Mahal: You re very boring, but at least you try the best that you can muster and I at least Respect you for that.

Havent hated any one new yet

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I heard WM 35 is rumored to be 7 hours at least

man i do miss when PPV's were 3 hours ...4 hours for a Wrestlemania was a perfect length
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Sounds about right... Clearly someone there has got to know it's overkill. It's too much.
    Don't forget NXT TakeOver the night before too!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Don't forget NXT TakeOver the night before too!
    Takeover is Friday this year

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    And the HOF is Saturday!

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Damn, it is official! I am happy, especially because I wouldn't mind any of the three possible outcomes of the match, as long as the winner comes out as a beast. I am so not giving a shit about AJ vs. Brock, that they better make the main event and the Kofi match awesome!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Women headlining is the right call. Glad they're going with it. Build's been pretty iffy, but thankfully Becky's Twitter game is unstoppable, and Heel Ronda is killing it so far. They all deserve it and I know they're going to do it right.

I don't see Rollins winning tbh. The build has been pretty bad imo. Rollins has cooled off so much. Not having Lesnar around doesn't help much either. Lesnar wins and Roman probably beats him again at summerslam, which sucks. Need to get that belt off Lesnar asap.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    If Kofi wins (most likely...)
    Then Seth is losing
    But i'm sure Becky will win...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Kofi wins but only gets a short reign. Calling it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Kofi wins but only gets a short reign. Calling it.
    Shouldn't win at all but I'll take a week reign please and thanks. A month at most.

I hate that Alexa comes on so late during RAW. I hate watching this for this long.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 03-25-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Most likely it will be a short Reign, but i can see him holding the title till "Money in the Bank", defending it successfully and then losing it to whoever wins the men's MitB (probably Drew McIntire...)