Page 279 of 485 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,370 of 14538

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    AJ's match was right after that. So maybe they will pair them with AJ. Until Finn Balor gets called up. They already have an Outsiders feel. It be good to see what they do with them. I'm hoping they team with Finn. I don't think HHH wants him to leave any time soon though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I saw and clip and.... good. Fuck the Usos. They're shit. I want the following in case I make a full return: Fire Kevin Dunn, get rid of all things Total Divas (except for Natalya, Naomi, Paige, and Renee Young), have AJ Styles beat Roman Reigns and put Reigns in the far back of the line, get rid of JBL, Cole, and Lawler as they're idiots, and finally tell the truth about attendance records and things. I also want to meet the Rock and call out on all of his bullshit and fucking apologize to me for lying to me. If he doesn't, I'll have to fuckin' hurt him.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Looks like i'm booked for West Virginia on May 8th. yay!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    http://wrestlingnews.co/balls-mahoney-passes-away/

one of the nicest guys I've ever met. This sucks.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I love Balls Mahoney, he was my favorite guys in ECW. He will be missed.
    @xfocalinx -I saw the video you posted. I thought the match was OK. I've seen worse.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Dropping like flies. So soon after Rotten...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I saw the video you posted. I thought the match was OK. I've seen worse.
    appreciate it. I don't want "OK" though..y'know?

it sucks we only were able to go over the match like twice. totally rushed.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    appreciate it. I don't want "OK" though..y'know?

it sucks we only were able to go over the match like twice. totally rushed.
    I think you realize your own potential and wanting to get better. That is good.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Damn, that's sad ...RIP Balls...

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    He drank a sip of my beer at the wrestlemania in orlando vip. I will never forget that.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    in a SUPER last minute change of plans, I'm now booked for a show in Chicago on Saturday. 9 hour drive for a tag match. LOVE it

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So this what Bray gets for being buried by the Rock & Cena and then turn face. Nice, typical WWE.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Fucking love Kevin Steen. Never change.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    packing things right now. This is so exciting!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just read on Yahoo that Adam Rose and Konnor have been suspended due to wellness policy.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yup. Saw that earlier. Just when Rose gets a chance to relevant, he blows it. Can't say much for Konnor.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh great. Just what we need. Another reality show from E! Total Bellas: https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Tota...as%22&src=tren

Any bets that Daniel Bryan will blow his head off in the coming months?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Heard Total Divas was a sinking ship anyway. Guess they're jumping ship. Still don't really care about it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Heard Total Divas was a sinking ship anyway. Guess they're jumping ship. Still don't really care about it.
    If it means that show gets cancelled and Allbotcheverything released, then I'll actually have a reason to watch and read about WWE all over again.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    chicago was awesome. Now, I was just informed I'm booked Saturday in a tag match with the companies biggest baby face. Totally awesome!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Pretty sure the show is the only reason some of those girls are even employed. What has Rosa Mendes done? She managed a team back in the day. Then what? Survived the chopping block. Eva could be of some use though, imo. Not as a wrestler. As a manager who can get heat, I think the sky's the limit for her. I think the show's hurt Paige's credibility. A lot of the girls on there are pretty irrelevant, imo. Although, it's pretty cool to see Natalya get a moment though. She deserves it.

And i'm guessing they're really going to run the whole "i'm not a bad guy..." line to dust, huh? Every promo now. It was good the first time. Now it just feels cheap. Cool to see Reigns get taken down by Anderson and Gallows. Very interested to see where they go with that whole thing.
    Last edited by Piko; 04-18-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    If it means that show gets cancelled and Allbotcheverything released, then I'll actually have a reason to watch and read about WWE all over again.
    And yet you still read about it? Honestly, I don't understand your obsession with hating the WWE. If you don't like it why do you care so much about it?
    I mean this in the nicest way possible: I've only ever seen you complain about WWE. Why are you wasting your energy on giving it any of your attention? Don't you have something more productive to do with your time?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    eh, i sorta feel for @thevoid99 . it always sucks when you see something you are fond of and made you happy no longer produce the same effect. WWE is very much a prime example. hell, even at this point the same could be said for ROH.

all my favs in ROH ended up being buried by the WWE because they suffered from not cutting their teeth in the WWE.

a fan is a fan. good or bad. no matter what sport (or BAND!) and if you're knowledgeable, you have every right to follow and bitch.
    Last edited by ldopa; 04-18-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    dbbl post sorry...

BALLS DIED???? i hope someone hugged him right before

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I get that WWE is pretty hit and miss. But, imo, they've been doing a lot better lately. Some people just want nothing to do with Eva Marie. Then again, that's kind of the point, right? A heel getting heat is preposterous, right? They deserve credit for when they finally do something good. They've been making good decisions since mania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    eh, i sorta feel for @thevoid99 . it always sucks when you see something you are fond of and made you happy no longer produce the same effect. WWE is very much a prime example. hell, even at this point the same could be said for ROH.

all my favs in ROH ended up being buried by the WWE because they suffered from not cutting their teeth in the WWE.

a fan is a fan. good or bad. no matter what sport (or BAND!) and if you're knowledgeable, you have every right to follow and bitch.
    Wasn't aware Owens got buried. Again, WWE is very hit or miss these days. But even if it's the worst raw you've seen, i'm sure there was at least one good thing (match or segment). That's what keeps me going back, I think. While i'm sour on a lot of things, there's still a lot of good and promising things there that could evolve into something meaningful and entertaining. Like The New Day. It was a terrible gimmick that was going nowhere. No one liked it. Now look at them. Number one in merch sales.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    kevin steen is fucking magical and that's why he hasn't been buried....yet....

it's hard when the poo poo out weighs the good stuff. and lately all i remember is the poo. but i gave up waaaay before thevoid99 did.
    Last edited by ldopa; 04-18-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Only guy I can say who's been legitimately buried is Tyler Breeze. Owens is easily one of their top heels. No one else has been buried.