Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437
Results 13,081 to 13,102 of 13102

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    That was a horrid ending to a pretty solid HIAC. Lots of good matches...but that ending...god fucking damn.

Sad thing is, i was worried something like this would happen....and sure enough....

I was on Seth side after he took the belt of Brock, but now i want it off him.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    That was a horrid ending to a pretty solid HIAC. Lots of good matches...but that ending...god fucking damn.

Sad thing is, i was worried something like this would happen....and sure enough....

I was on Seth side after he took the belt of Brock, but now i want it off him.
    Solid HIAC? Minus Becky and Sasha that felt like any generic RAW you could’ve watched any week.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yeah outside of sasha/Becky, it was a raw.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Solid HIAC? Minus Becky and Sasha that felt like any generic RAW you could’ve watched any week.
    That's your opinion. Here is my opinion on it. I thought most of them were good. I liked the roman and Daniel tag team. I liked the becky and sasha match, the ali and ortan match, once it picked up, was good. The alissa and nikki tag match was ok. The OC tag team one was good. The Gabel and Corbin match was great imo. They have great chemistry in the ring.

The rest i didn't care for really.

I don't hate everything with a firey passion as a lot of you do. It's probably i don't take it as seriously as you all do, and I probably never will. All you have to do is entertain me and i was satisfied
    Last edited by Dryalex12; 10-07-2019 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    That's your opinion. Here is my opinion on it. I thought most of them were good. I liked the roman and Daniel tag team. I liked the becky and sasha match, the ali and ortan match, once it picked up, was good. The alissa and nikki tag match was ok. The OC tag team one was good. The Gabel and Corbin match was great imo. They have great chemistry in the ring.

The rest i didn't care for really.

I don't hate everything with a firey passion as a lot of you do. It's probably i don't take it as seriously as you all do, and I probably never will. All you have to do is entertain me and i was satisfied
    I don’t go out to hate like a lot do online but I’ll tell the truth when it deserves it.

Alissa?

Ugh my heart.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I don’t go out to hate like a lot do online but I’ll tell the truth when it deserves it.

Alissa?

Ugh my heart.
    Im not saying you can't tell the truth, but seeing as ive gone back to the start of the thread and seen the reaction to ppvs and other matches, some of the stuff you guys hated i didn't mind or even liked. I would often actually get confused how overblown i thought the hate got for certain matches imo.

But ive always been like that. You guys have your own thing. That's not to say I haven't hated my own matches...hell, when I'm not watching the new episodes, im watching all the old episodes starting all the way back to 2004. As of now im at 2011 and its after the money in the bank match with cena and punk, a 5 star match imo, but ive also seen a lot of crap too and ill get to it once i get to mid 2014, which is the year that hulu would go back the earliest, ill let you guys know how i felt about those years

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Oh good...we are back to making Lashly and Lana a joke..

I didn't care when Edge had his sex celebrations, I REALLY don't care about this

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Zero mentions of Rollins and/or Bray. Damage control in full affect. Bet they won't mention much from last night altogether.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I don't know what's more impressive - the dropkick or the beard?

Congrats dude, well deserved, and STAY SAFE.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I don't know what's more impressive - the dropkick or the beard?

Congrats dude, well deserved, and STAY SAFE.

Honestly, the dropkick IMO, I haven't thrown a dropkick in nearly a year, so my timing could have been VERY off, making it look BAD. So I'm very happy with it!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just excellent in every way. The presentation feels both old-school and new, considering the over-production in so many other wrestling shows. I really hope NWA gets the second act it so rightfully deserves with Corgan at the helm.

Speaking of new wrestling shows, AEW Dynamite has been fantastic so far.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Watched a little bit of NWA. I was amazed at how retro it is. Nick Aldis' promo was really good as well (had a very retro feel as well), reminded me a bit of Flair.

AEW is killing it. Killing NXT in the ratings too. Hopefully more people catch on to it and it becomes a bigger entity.

Great time for fans who want alternatives. Especially when WWE keeps insisting on cucking and insulting the decreasing fanbase they have left.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Its so funny watching these old episodes of Cena bitching about The Rock leaving the wwe for Hollywood when Cena did exactly that.

I'd like to see someone in Raw point that out to him, or on Smackdown

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Kayfabe that would be interesting, but things being what they are I don't think Cena should get any grief for gravitating towards Hollywood now. And it's a different situation because of the time he spent as the top guy, going the extra mile in every regard, as opposed to Rock who did the same thing but wasn't as relied upon and found his stock in Hollywood growing far more exponentially than perhaps expected.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. Bischoff is out of WWE already. Replaced by Prichard. Pretty shitty imo. Guy packed up and moved to Connecticut only to leave four months later.

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. Bischoff is out of WWE already. Replaced by Prichard. Pretty shitty imo. Guy packed up and moved to Connecticut only to leave four months later.
    I read that his "schedule" didn't align with Vince's crazy hours so they split and replaced him. I wouldn't be surprised.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I read that his "schedule" didn't align with Vince's crazy hours so they split and replaced him. I wouldn't be surprised.
    I've seen that he really didn't do much and Prichard was pretty much running the show anyway. Pretty much a formality for Prichard. Bischoff apparently just oversaw somethings but didn't really interact with anyone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think I'm just gonna watch the WWE main roster PPVs now and that's it. I have AEW, NXT, NWA, NJPW and Chikara to keep me occupied.

Chikaratopia is $7.99 (US) a month and I've already gotten my money's worth. I'm doing the shows from the return of the promotion in 2014, crazy ass angle.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yeah, it might be time for me to phase out weekly WWE. Its gotten so bad. Might do AEW on Wednesday, NXT sometime during the weekend. NWA at some point during the week.

Watching five redundant hours of WWE television just isn't doing it. No point in having it on when I end up wandering and doing something else. It's bad. I played more switch than I watched raw.