Page 371 of 485 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,130 of 14538

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, I'm guessing we're supposed to forget Asuka tapped Nia out with an armbar a couple months ago? Stupid.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    You called it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    So, I'm guessing we're supposed to forget Asuka tapped Nia out with an armbar a couple months ago? Stupid.
    The continuity in wrestling is hilarious but it hasn't even been a month since Backlash and that empowering speech Nia gave is already kinda whatever. Not sure whether I blame creative being stupid with a goldfish's memory or the fact they have to make Ronda Rousey "look good" as the face in this exchange so it's easier to immediately turn Nia back to where she was previously.

Besides the recent Alexa is a mean bitch bully hypocrite storyline, last fall Nia turned on Alexa for like 2 weeks and they were magically friends again with no explanation surrounding it or the prior match they were involved in where Alexa was squashed.

Bae knows best. She was inadvertently right in their own hilariously awful writing.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Listened to the latest Solomonster Sounds Off and he hit the nail on the head - after this Fox deal has leaked, what incentive is there for Vince to do anything different? He's got (reportedly) a BILLION reasons to keep doing this shit to his fans. Absurd. I hope that come October, when the deal goes through, there is a CREATIVE split and SDL gets it's own team led by Heyman and Shane.

Also - has anyone stooped as low as I have and listened to that garbage that Enzo calls rap? I think that just about wipes out his 15 minutes of relevance. Eeesh.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I felt like he was unintentionally embarrassing himself while also outing himself as a huge piece of shit yet again, taking no responsibility whatsoever. He’s trash and now we all know he isn’t just a horrible wrestler.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    One of my favorite things about watching WWE is whenever they use a local talent and I know them. I know the chick who worked with Nia last night. She's super nice. very happy for her! Also, I knew the local talent Cien worked with, too!~ (when is my turn, Vince?)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think they're going to have to up their game for Smackdown now though. Halfassed programming is passable for USA. Fox isn't afraid to cancel a show. Especially when you consider how much they're paying. I don't think wwe will get away with it for too long.

And I saw the video. Glad he's gone.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm not going to listen to that bullshit that Enzo says. I think my brain's been through enough bullshit in my life to even wanting to listen to it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Don't. Two minutes better spent somewhere else. Not worth it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Don't. Two minutes better spent somewhere else. Not worth it.
    This is a much better two minutes:

This segment gives me goosebumps, and I cannot wait to see Dream v. Ricochet. (And I fully agree with the comment on this that FOX should've bought the rights to NXT.)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I really need to watch the whole show from what I hear. Segment with Dream was pretty nuts. All over Reddit. My knees hurt after watching that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Brutal weekend in the books!
    Friday; Sandusky, Oh for Mega Championship Wrestling at Colossalcon. I was in a 6 man scramble where everybody dressed up like a character from something, (I was El Diablo from suicide squad) and there was roughly 300-400 in attendance, had a blast.
    stayed at a hotel with my buddy then I drove to Cleveland the next day!

Saturday; Cleveland, OH for my uXwa debut! I was in an 8 man tag and was the "general" of the match..really bizzare when that happens. I drove him to Pittsburgh that night for some sleep

Sunday; Benwood, WV for Black Diamond Wrestling's 15th anniversary show. I was in another 6 man scramble, this time with 5 of the other top Pittsburgh talent we killed ourselves in front of fans that didn't care..which really sucked.. (Though, the smart-fans that I know in the crowd LOVED it..so thats good!)

I'm really feeling it today, WILL post videos of the 2 scrambles!!

edit:
    Cosplay Scramble:
    Sunday Scramble:
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 06-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Punk and Cabana win. A bit surprised by this. I was thinking it would be dismissed.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Punk and Cabana win. A bit surprised by this. I was thinking it would be dismissed.
    Same but I think It’d be the best interest for both parties that neither CM Punk nor WWE should contact or mention each other again.

My girl got more hate in the IWC last night for her fake injury during that 6 woman tag match. Idiots.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Same but I think It’d be the best interest for both parties that neither CM Punk nor WWE should contact or mention each other again.

My girl got more hate in the IWC last night for her fake injury during that 6 woman tag match. Idiots.
    Wait, she faked an injury during a match.... they're just jealous because she's good at faking injuries. I think she's learning from.... THE MASTER....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Wait, she faked an injury during a match.... they're just jealous because she's good at faking injuries. I think she's learning from.... THE MASTER....

Well that and Natalya had the same issue happen in her match with Nia.

I read one thread that said shoehorning Bliss into the match ruined the flow since she was a heel with two faces and was a poor idea just because she HAS to be on air. Nothing to do with the fact all three women are in the MITB match or anything. Purely for the fact she has to be on air mandatorily.

Like I said, I’ve come across real hatred for her out there. Most is irrational as above.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'm happy about the Punk lawsuit's outcome. In the end, Amann is still employed by WWE and allegedly had VKM financing his legal fees. Dude walks away from all of this with a still decent reputation. Everyone has that one person that they weren't able to properly treat who scorches them afterwards, and honestly, Punk and Cabana really tried to avoid naming him as much as possible during that podcast. Dude still has a job and Punk is still and independent contractor.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I am very glad justice was served and Punk and Cabana can be done with this nonsense. “But fuck him” indeed.

Edit: REALLY, autocorrect?! You think “am” is “made?”
    Last edited by Swykk; 06-06-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I' glad Punk won, he's no angel and of course he exaggerated, but Amann sounds like a bitter hack.

Hopefully Punk will close the "WWE Chapter" of his life with this, he deserves to move on...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Read this report on Cageside Seats and then read the comments. As much as ANOTHER Reigns/Lesnar match would get shit on by the Brooklyn crowd, it might be the best course of action with a Strowman MITB win and cash-in. The crowd would come unglued, Strowman could get a shot at being the top guy, and then you could start a Balor/Strowman angle where we see a return of the Demon. Meanwhile, Reigns/Rollins feud for the IC belt. Ambrose returns, helps Reigns take the IC belt off of Rollins claiming he's helping Reigns get Rollins back for breaking up the Shield. While this unfolds, the Demon shocks the world by upsetting Strowman for the universal title, and Rollins is freed up to chase the Demon.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    If that doesn't end with Reing turning heel, don't bother...

I hope Balor cashes and wins, it would get a major pop

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There's absolutely no reason for Reigns get another shot. He's done nothing. Yet, I wouldn't surprise me to see them do it anyway like they always do.

A few months ago, I'd have said Strowman. He was the guy. They've killed his momemtum since mania imo. Most over babyface and you put him in a throwaway tag match with a child partner. He's still crazy over and maybe they help him get his shine back. He's lost a lot of it though.

I'd go with Rollins tbh. He's been on fire. Having great matches and the crowds are all about him.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    #teamlittlebig

Make it happen clowns!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Kenny Omega is the new IWGP World Heavyweight Champion as he and the Young Bucks embraced along with Kota Ibushi as they're now the Golden Elite Lovers. The Bucks are the new IWGP Tag Team Champions and Chris Jericho is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Watching Dominion now. Had it all spoiled for me already. Watching it anyway. Crazy to see Jericho win. Good for Kenny. It was now or never for him.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Watching UFC, i'll watch Punk's fight and go to bed, guess i'll be sleeping early, lol!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's looking better than his first fight. Looked gassed already though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    He went three rounds, lost by unanimous decision. Way better than the first fight. He showed a lot more heart and courage to get in there and fight. Meekmahan and others can laugh all they want. They wouldn't last 12 seconds inside the octagon.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    He actually fought well on the first round, then he gassed and got his ass kicked, at least he tried

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Fucked up bad enough that he's on the way to the "local medical facility" for CT scan for his face. He did what he wanted to do. Fought two UFC main card fights. Nothing left to prove. No more.