Page 444 of 483 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,320 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The worst part is it apparently happened during retake for the match. So if it was normal times it probably wouldn't have happened.

I was watching the PPV and thought "why am I watching this garbage" and turned it off.
    First PPV i haven't finished in years. The Street Profits and Viking Raiders shit made me quit. Mostly a throwaway PPV.

As for Edge, that sucks but he had been gone for nearly a decade. I know the career was cut short but I wouldn't have even bothered if it was me.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    This thread died.

So did Kamala. RIP.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    This thread died.

So did Kamala. RIP.
    I watched him wrestle once in Mexico, such a shame...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I finally cancelled WWE network. Keeping up with WWE, NXT, AEW, NWA and Impact via a range of podcasts and blog sites but could not justify keeping the Network.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    This thread died.
    i was thinking how sad is that, not only because of the thread; also nobody is watching wrestling, specially the WWE.
    I saw RAW and Smackdown lately, and both are complete shitshows, specially RAW.
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 08-14-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Some scary shit right here.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ya-deville-wwe

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    nobody is watching wrestling, specially the WWE.
    AEW has been fairly solid lately. So I personally am still enjoying that.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    AEW has been fairly solid lately. So I personally am still enjoying that.
    I meant more ratings-wise, but yes AEW has been solid and they are building a strong fanbase, not a huge fan, but i still prefer it over the WWE shitshow (NXT excluded).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm really, REALLY interested to see what this whole ThunderDome thing is all about.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I'm really, REALLY interested to see what this whole ThunderDome thing is all about.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Saw some pics of thunderdome on Twitter. No thanks...

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    ewwww, that looks bad!

I don't care for any match in SS, excluding Asuka VS Sasha

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    ewwww, that looks bad!

I don't care for any match in SS, excluding Asuka VS Sasha
    There's a few I'm interested. Orton/McIntyre should be good. Asuka/Bayley. Only match I'm dreading is Wyatt/Strowman (Big Show 2.0).

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The Revival and their temper tantrum to be used better was to be expected as is most disgruntled WWE employees. So after many months of bitching, moaning, their release and subsequent debut on AEW as FTR I can say it's as effective as a fart in the wind to me. They drive a truck to the ring and drink beer. Wow, fucking bad ass, man. I haven't seen that before for wrestling gimmicks in some form better. Creative freedom and that's what you get? They believe their own hype too much. I find them boring and bland as fuck.

These two never impressed me in NXT, WWE and now AEW. I know their current run is short but not a fan of them whatsoever.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I disagree. They look like they're having the time of their lives. They get to have good, less produced matches. I've enjoyed the AEW run so far. Especially last week when they attacked rock n roll express. Probably winning the tag belts soon too. Far from a failure, imo.

We will find out soon enough if it's working soon enough. They're letting fans in soon.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I disagree. They look like they're having the time of their lives. They get to have good, less produced matches. I've enjoyed the AEW run so far. Especially last week when they attacked rock n roll express. Probably winning the tag belts soon too. Far from a failure, imo.

We will find out soon enough if it's working soon enough. They're letting fans in soon.
    I meant me in my opinion. I don't see the big deal with them at all.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I meant me in my opinion. I don't see the big deal with them at all.
    Because they have good matches. Their NXT matches are classics. Main roster run was a shitshow. Can't blame them for that.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Speaking about NXT. I finished TakeOver XXX.

Spoiler: So glad Karrion Kross won. As much as I enjoy Keith Lee and his epic dethroning of the record breaking Cole reign, Kross was tonight's best choice. Probably my favorite theme/entrance combo in years. The match was good a brawler, strength match. No high flying.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Regarding FTR - I think they are a great tag team. I still don't know which ones Dash (Cash?) And which ones Dawson (Dax?), but their work is great. I am really interested to see what comes with their stint in AEW, and the teases of Hangman leaving the Elite and joining up with FTR are delightful.

As for NXT, I feel like somehow they've lost a step? TakeOver was good, but not great. In-ring is still excellent, but I really think the crowd made that place special.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Takeover felt transitional. Building to the next one. Not bad by any means. But, it's not their strongest showing.

Summerslam...was pretty good. Went into it expecting a bunch of screwy finishes. Everything, but the main event, made sense.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I was impressed with Dominik Mysterio, match went a little long, but it was great!
    He's a bit sloppy in places, but the kid has tons of potential.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I was impressed with Dominik Mysterio, match went a little long, but it was great!
    He's a bit sloppy in places, but the kid has tons of potential.
    For a rookie to have his first actual match, at arguably the second biggest show of the year, and against Seth Rollins, you get much better than that.

Dominik and McAfee made a lot of people look really bad, imo. Some people have been in the WWE system/developmental for years (looking at you nia jax) and have very little to show for it. These two, in their debut matches put many to shame.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post

Dominik and McAfee made a lot of people look really bad, imo. Some people have been in the WWE system/developmental for years (looking at you nia jax) and have very little to show for it. These two, in their debut matches put many to shame.
    I haven't watched the McAffee match yet, but i heard good things about it, going to check it ASAP.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    The Big Dog and Heyman. Intriguing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Gah, I guess she's back to being a heel again? I never got the solo face push I wanted.

This was saddddddd.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Retribution: Nuff said
    Night Vision Goggles: Nuff said

But FIFTEEN camera cuts in TWELVE seconds?!? Bucky is looking for that long-desired Emmy.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    But FIFTEEN camera cuts in TWELVE seconds?!? Bucky is looking for that long-desired Emmy.
    I hate this Kevin Dunn bullshit...

I saw the retribution debut and made me laugh.
    I'm also bored with the whole Mysterio family thing...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Retribution is hilarious. I knew the second they walked out on Raw and we were told they signed contracts it was going to be all downhill from there on Raw. I've been a fan since 89, and that was one of the worst shows I have ever seen. I have that one saved on a hard drive to retain its horrific terribleness.

Those "AntiRaw" gimmicks could be career killers for those five. There's no coming back from "Slapjack" and "TBar".

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It was downhill from the very start. They're pranksters doing dumb shit that dumb teenagers do. Waste. There's no salvaging it. Take them off and repackage them. Salvage their careers at least.

Tegan Nox tore her ACL again, for the third time... Cant catch a break.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    Retribution is hilarious. I knew the second they walked out on Raw and we were told they signed contracts it was going to be all downhill from there on Raw. I've been a fan since 89, and that was one of the worst shows I have ever seen. I have that one saved on a hard drive to retain its horrific terribleness.

Those "AntiRaw" gimmicks could be career killers for those five. There's no coming back from "Slapjack" and "TBar".
    I feel bad for Dijakovic and Mia Yim, they are talented