Page 408 of 485 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,240 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, this was a pretty good show. I knew Batista was around. Wasn't expecting that though. Good stuff. Nice change of pace. Prichard might make a difference afterall.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Good episode of Raw with some minor problems. Aleister Black looked way better and benefited from the tag format against The Revival... who have now lost to two teams of new call-ups after winning the Raw tag titles. If the goal is to have some competition and re-establish the Raw tag division, cool. If not, The Revival needs a win to be taken seriously. Also, goofy stuff with Heavy Machinery and I still don't care about what they're doing with Lacey Evans. EC3 is already on Main Event so... buried.

Looks like we could possibly see The Shield team up with Braun to take on Corbin, Elias, Lashley & Drew at Fastlane. Good way to ease Reigns back in, good way to highlight Seth but keep him fresh for Brock at WM35, good way for Dean to exit and hopefully a big enough win to keep Braun at the forefront.

I know that Pritchard was always seen as a "yes man" for Vince, but last night had his fingerprints all over it. A gimmick match (no DQ) coupled with an impromptu IC title defense are some of his trademarks and hopefully the time away has helped him refresh and bring something new to the mix. Glad to see this coincides with big Dave's return as well.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Great read for anyone claiming Reigns' leukemia was a work: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ive-on-disease

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Great read for anyone claiming Reigns' leukemia was a work: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...ive-on-disease
    I was hesitant to even acknowledge that this was floating around and it shouldn't even require a response but here we are. Anyone who's even partially subscribing to this theory needs to cool it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Holy shit. Two nights in a row with a big surprise.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Holy shit. Two nights in a row with a big surprise.
    Yeah, I really should've attended this SmackDown!. Had I not bought the house show tickets last month I would've went to this. However the Greensboro tickets were way cheaper than Charlotte.

I missed a returning Owens, Matt and Jeff tag teaming and Aleister Black live.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Had to work. Saw that Owens returned though. I'll probably watch tomorrow.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Scooped up a ticket to a WWE house show just down the road in MD on a whim yesterday. Show is on Friday. Solid deal, third row from the ring and second in from the aisle for $100; I'll post a recap and pix.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Scooped up a ticket to a WWE house show just down the road in MD on a whim yesterday. Show is on Friday. Solid deal, third row from the ring and second in from the aisle for $100; I'll post a recap and pix.
    SmackDown! or RAW?

If RAW be sure to give me Alexa Bliss photos.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    SmackDown! or RAW?

If RAW be sure to give me Alexa Bliss photos.
    If you show her your abs she'll show you her...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    If you show her your abs she'll show you her...
    ....her new knit Disney cozy. That’s what she showed some no name on NXT who joked about it on Twitter.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ It's a Raw house show. I'll get some good photos!

As for the abs thing, I'm missing the reference.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Guys, please tell me you're following the Becky/Ronda tweets. So savage! Gotta wonder if Ronda legit got worked into a shoot. Can't touch Becky on Twitter. She's invincible.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    ^ It's a Raw house show. I'll get some good photos!

As for the abs thing, I'm missing the reference.
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-...n-balor-on-raw

-

I was wrong, I misquoted my Goddess. it was a coffee cozy. @ltrandazzo

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That "Rhonda-Wiseau" was a f'n riot!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Either way, it's great and has a ton of people talking. It's the talk of the town. Becky working her into a shoot would be awesome. If they're both working us, props. Just making their match even bigger. Loving every second of it

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Ok what in the absolute fuck is No Way Jose....

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    He could have been something, but they quickly buried him after Vince looked at him. He was called up way too quickly.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    These Ronda tweets have been really bad. Becky's better at Twitter; don't try and match her and do what you've done instead.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Go back and watch Adam Rose and the Rosebuds.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Nothing, absolutely nothing. Bad gimmick. Dance around, get blown up, wrestle mediocre (probably because he's blown up). That type of gimmick is a death sentence. They called him up too early. But, what difference would that make. DOA either way.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

No i do know that, I started watching it at the mid 2014 so i do know that but........wow...this is pretty bad

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Space Suicide - no Alexa, sorry.

Have some good pics on my Instagram feed...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Update: returned to my Clark Kent job, on light duty around January..I also was practicing some drills in the ring.. But I've noticed at my job I've been experiencing vertigo more frequently, as well as getting headaches again..SO, i'm taking a break from practicing.. I feel like I was over-doing it.. I'm waiting to set up an appointment with my doctor but I'm currently in limbo as my insurance is kind of frozen. I received a paper in the mail looking for more information about the accident; who is to blame; who will pay for it.. SO I simply didn't fill it out, as I didn't want it to come back to the company...But once I realized not filling it out froze my insurance, I told the owners "hey, I HAVE to do this.. I don't want you to be surprised if you receive a letter in the mail and think; 'OH he's SUING US'" and they totally understood.. I've filled out the paper..now I wait..

It's so frustrating. I just want to be 100%

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    @Space Suicide - no Alexa, sorry.

Have some good pics on my Instagram feed...
    Yeah, I read she wasn't at it on another forum I frequent (wrestlingforum.com).

Great photos though. Hope you had fun.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Thanks it was a blast, but definitely felt the lack superstars nursing injury or otherwise missing (Rollins, Rousey, EC3, Bliss, etc.) Hell, even last time I saw a house show the cruiserweights were on Raw it felt more energetic. Oh, and Dean Ambrose lost to Drew McIntyre. Post match, Ambrose barely acknowledged the crowd and went straight to the back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's an interesting read about WWE creative and their writers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...th_former_wwe/

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Arn Anderson was fired for letting an intoxicated Alicia Fox wrestle a match at a recent house show. Last straw kind of incident since he would ruffle feathers. Alicia showed up drunk at the event in question and hasn't been backstage since the incident.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...firing-651600/

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So, my friends are hosting a benefit show for me to pay for my hearing aids. Incredible feeling to see the responses we've got, of wrestlers willing to donate their time to help me out.

my job for this show is to contact wrestlers i've met who may be interested.
    I've currently contacted friends from Chicago, GCW, and legends like Dan Severn, Barbarian, and JUST had a 20 minute conversation with Paul London. I'm also working on getting John Morrison to perform on it. INSANE.