Page 445 of 485 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,350 of 14527

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Dijak is a talented guy. Always considered him very vanilla though. Mia Yim is awesome though. Same goes for Martinez. Huge waste of those two. Call them up to bury them with a lame joke gimmick.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    "Such good shit."

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 10-09-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    At the very beginning of Owens/Black there were SEVEN camera cuts in FOUR seconds. I am not making this up.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I preferred Alexa Bliss on Smackdown and now after last night the Smackdown roster is basically empty.

Alexa and Fiend are only things making me tune in.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    "Spin the Wheel, Make a Deal".

Sign me up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    latest match post lockdown:

my first "socially distant" matches with a crowd

(sorry, link didnt paste!)
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 10-18-2020 at 09:40 PM. Reason: link didnt paste

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    my first "socially distant" matches with a crowd
    How is that from your point of view? Wrestling is so crowd-oriented it feels weird to even watch what AEW is doing.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    How is that from your point of view? Wrestling is so crowd-oriented it feels weird to even watch what AEW is doing.
    its odd, but not super super odd, as I'm wrestling without glasses or contacts in, so its hard for me to interact with the crowd..but also being deaf in one ear, its doubl-y hard to hear what they say.

the worst part is not interacring with them in my entrance.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Talking Point: Heel Roman has been the best part of WWE programming, he's been KILLING it since his turn. That match with Jay was excellent, and I was fully engaged the entire match. Revisionist booking, but I think that if it were THIS Roman were to have been the guy to have turned his back on the Shield and not Rollins, the entire industry would be in a totally different spot. Story would have been perfect. Roman is anointed by HHH & Steph; he wins MITB, cashes in on Rollins during his match vs. Brock, brings in Usos as his lackeys. Hell, they could have even still done the Jay/Roman angle after a while with my alternate timeline after Jay decides he wants his spot at the head of the table.

Anyway, still an awesome match, and great story. Better late than never?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Living for it. @Prettybrokenspiral

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Netflix and WWE are going to produce a multi-episode documentary series on Vince

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Netflix and WWE are going to produce a multi-episode documentary series on Vince
    I want to be excited, sadly this won't tell 1/3rd of the whole truth...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Picture a documentary about the failures and scandals of the Trump White House, Executive Produced by Trump. That's probably pretty close to what you'll get with whatever this documentary turns out to be. What's the point!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Picture a documentary about the failures and scandals of the Trump White House, Executive Produced by Trump. That's probably pretty close to what you'll get with whatever this documentary turns out to be. What's the point!
    That's what it should be. It's not what will be though. This is going to be the most sugarcoated doc you'll see in awhile. WWE in involved too. They're not going to let Vince look bad. I'd love to hear more about that briefcase back on 83 tbh.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    That's what it should be. It's not what will be though. This is going to be the most sugarcoated doc you'll see in awhile. WWE in involved too. They're not going to let Vince look bad. I'd love to hear more about that briefcase back on 83 tbh.
    Briefcase?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, fuck Jericho. Since his run with KO ended in WWE, he's become his own biggest mark, and things like this really push him into the "no thanks, pal" category for me. I've really soured on the guy over the past two years; dude buys into his own hype SO HARD. He's a passable singer who thinks he's a true rock star, thinks he's on the cutting edge with this whole "influencer/podcaster/Joe Rogan lite" gimmick because he has a podcast. Ugh.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    So, fuck Jericho. Since his run with KO ended in WWE, he's become his own biggest mark, and things like this really push him into the "no thanks, pal" category for me. I've really soured on the guy over the past two years; dude buys into his own hype SO HARD. He's a passable singer who thinks he's a true rock star, thinks he's on the cutting edge with this whole "influencer/podcaster/Joe Rogan lite" gimmick because he has a podcast. Ugh.
    Chris Jericho is a science denying, COVID spreading, crappy butt rock playing, saggy titted has been trumpty dumpty who’s only fans are AEW shirt wearing no masking body odor bandits.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Punk got him good on Twitter earlier.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Yeah, hate to agree with this, he used to be one of my favorite wrestlers ever, but man, he has turned into such a douche (and not in character).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

latest match! very fun!

ALSO, one of my best friends, who is like an older brother to me just got signed!! i cAnnot revEal Where he signed..but I'm SUPER happy for him.

lol jk, he signed to WWE. I'm stoked. even if he isnt used on tv..hes going to be trained by SHAWN MICHAELS
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 11-13-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    If you need to ignore the outside world for a couple of hours, order Talkin Shop a Mania 2. Hell, order both. I haven't laughed my ass off like that in a long time. I have to go back through again to get all the references.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    "Drew McInfart", nuff said.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I watched Undertaker's retirement, though it was a nice ceremony, i find it really hard to believe he's done.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I watched Undertaker's retirement, though it was a nice ceremony, i find it really hard to believe he's done.
    Especially when he's so dodgy on the subject. Wait until the Saudi shows start back up.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Especially when he's so dodgy on the subject. Wait until the Saudi shows start back up.
    Yeah, it's an easy payday for him and basically all he needs to do is to be there...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Loss for words and absolute shock doesn't even begin to sum it up for me. RIP Brodie.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I always liked him and it seem he was a great guy, so much love was spread for him...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)