Page 486 of 486 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486
Results 14,551 to 14,557 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Big Olympic Superstar Gable Stevenson Released

Laughable. One more bites the dust showcasing what made Kurt Angle so naturally gifted for an amazing transition from real to pro.

Damon Kemp is still in NXT and he's infinitely more interesting and more talented in WWE than his brother ever was.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I wish Ric Flair would go the fuck away.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Funny, i was just thinking about him,

I started to become a wrestling fan back in 1991, used to watch Lucha Libre and early 90's WWE, one of the first faces i remember was Ric Flair,

I remember feeling disgusted (i was a kid that supported babyfaces...) but also being fascinated by him.

It took me many years to understand his importance and his legacy; then i became a fan of him and many of his great feuds with people like: Sting, Undertaker, Hogan and Savage.

Sadly the last years have proved me that i wasn't wrong when i was a kid: he's a disgusting person, i wish he would take care of his legacy in a more responsible way...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Nothing has been redeemable about him in over 15 years, he's been overstaying his welcome for way too long. He's an overhyped sex pest leaching off of any company that will throw pennies at him over some nostalgia.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    And a scammer. He’s owed ex ROH owner Cary Silkin a good amount of money for no showing after he was paid.

I despise people who big time/think they’re better than customer service/wait staff/hotel staff. A 70 something methuselah that’s done nothing worth a shit in decades (he wrestled the same match over and over again toward the end of his career) threatening restaurant staff with fucking Twitter.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1579008...an-roh-taping/

Audience in Edmonton last night was absolute trash. I bet this was the same guy that Saraya called out live on air for being a piece of shit. Also regardless of if you like Serena Deeb or not, it was hella rude to chant for a fuckin' hockey team during the entirety of her promo.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1579008...an-roh-taping/

Audience in Edmonton last night was absolute trash. I bet this was the same guy that Saraya called out live on air for being a piece of shit. Also regardless of if you like Serena Deeb or not, it was hella rude to chant for a fuckin' hockey team during the entirety of her promo.
    Not excusing his behavior but alcohol makes people dickheads. These places all sell their precious alcohol.