Page 369 of 483 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,070 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Owens can do without the title, but i ain't opposed to another reign, i hope this also leads to Sami Zayn winning the title at some point.
    You could get me to pay $9.99 if every PPV features KO vs. Rollins or KO vs. Balor or KO vs. Zayn. Sprinkle in a few triple threats, a ladder match, HIAC, I don't care. I'm in. KO may not need the belt, but the belt needs someone like KO to make it matter again. Though knowing WWE writers they'd mess it up and have KO cash in on AJ Styles or whomever is Smackdown champion as some way of screwing over Shane McMahon.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I don’t feel like Sami Zayn has ever gotten a good angle or usage since being called up. Kevin Owens however has so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him utilized in a bigger capacity again sometime. His Jericho feud was huge.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Caught up on Raw last night. I'm really liking the new angle to get Jinder over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    El Ídolo!!! Glad to finally see him debut. He’s become my favorite wrestler. I’m optimistic WWE knows what they have with him and Zelina and uses him properly. Hopefully he’s able to get a MITB qualifying match!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I skipped RAW (it's been meh lately), but i will be watching Smackdown for the "Cien Almas" debut, i think i'll just watch SD! until Sumerslam

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I don’t feel like Sami Zayn has ever gotten a good angle or usage since being called up.
    They could easily get him to be the biggest face in the company with a KO title with KO treating Sami like shit, followed by Sami turning on KO, followed by Sami taking the title from KO.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    They could easily get him to be the biggest face in the company with a KO title with KO treating Sami like shit, followed by Sami turning on KO, followed by Sami taking the title from KO.
    They did something like that in NXT.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Aaand Enzo is innocent. What a "surprise".

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh shit, that means he might return to the WWE. Oh God.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh shit, that means he might return to the WWE. Oh God.
    I honestly doubt it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I honestly doubt it.
    Likewise. Dude could talk and sell merch. Was a shit worker and a liability. Easy choice.

Also of note - rumors of WWE opening network bidding for SmackDown Live. This could be very interesting, and open a lot of possibilities. Imagine if SDL went to Fox, or another non-cable network...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Likewise. Dude could talk and sell merch. Was a shit worker and a liability. Easy choice.

Also of note - rumors of WWE opening network bidding for SmackDown Live. This could be very interesting, and open a lot of possibilities. Imagine if SDL went to Fox, or another non-cable network...
    Imagine him and Alberto El Pendejo being a tag team together.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, WWE pretty much wants nothing to do with Enzo but.... Impact is interested: https://www.cagesideseats.com/impact...wer-when-asked

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Nah, I don't think so. I think the story was more of an excuse to finally get rid of him. After all, he was still an asshole.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Fuck Enzo, never liked that guy, i don't know if he did or didn't rape that woman, but the guys seems like a major douchebag, i'm glad he's out of WWE...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I was never a fan and I don’t miss him. He was just kinda there on the roster to me. I think his career will be forever tarnished regardless.

oh hey new avatar

Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-18-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Remember our friend Adam Rose and his Rosebuds (I know @thevoid99 remembers how much of a fan he was!)?

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018...following-wwe/

Upon (now overdue and very late) investigation I didn't realize how much talent he had in his entourage of shit parading!

• Becky Lynch
    • Alexa Bliss
    • Dana Brooke (?)
    • Carmella
    • Braun Strowman
    • Elias
    • Simon Gotch

This clown didn't even even last but 2 years before his marital issues and other shit caused his failures and resignation. Everyone in his stable was better than he was. Ugh. Cringe.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It was a doomed gimmick. Marital issues only sped it up. Only a matter of time for Jose.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    It was a doomed gimmick. Marital issues only sped it up. Only a matter of time for Jose.
    No Way Jose is literally 2.0 and an obvious impending jobber failure.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    What did Zayn did to deserve THAT?!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    These kinds of segments never do well, I think. I get we're not supposed to like it. Did absolutely nothing for Lashley though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    What did Zayn did to deserve THAT?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    These kinds of segments never do well, I think. I get we're not supposed to like it. Did absolutely nothing for Lashley though.
    An eventual (or even MITB PPV) squash match where he is destroyed by Lashley is obviously within his future.

On topic, great skills showcase by Alexa tonight (especially that barricade push she did to Ember outside) however she lost as usual. The prevailing notion of people saying she buries and wins all the time still makes me laugh.

BAE ALWAYS LOSES.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Wow.... I am so glad I no longer watch WWE. Holy shit. That was bad. I saw the small bits and whoa.... FOX just paid a billion dollars for the rights to Smackdown Live!

What a fucking waste of money and for five years.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's nowhere near worth a billion. Neither is raw. It's amazing how little effort and care they put into their shows and manage to make so much. That being said, raw wasn't bad. Not much talking and we got a lot of actual wrestling. Can't complain about that.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard that the Zayn segment was even worse than the Bliss/Bayley "This is your life" segment last year, woa

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I heard that the Zayn segment was even worse than the Bliss/Bayley "This is your life" segment last year, woa
    So, so, so bad. It's 2018, WWE is talking all about inclusiveness, cultural awareness, women's (r)evolution, and then there's this segment. Sami Zayn, a truly pro social justice dude, parading out a bunch of jobbers in drag (yikes) while dancing around spouting off some seriously racially charged content (double yikes). Terrible look for him, and I feel bad that he had to try to put that segment over.

Very tone-deaf, very bad optics; WWE must do better.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    So, so, so bad. It's 2018, WWE is talking all about inclusiveness, cultural awareness, women's (r)evolution, and then there's this segment. Sami Zayn, a truly pro social justice dude, parading out a bunch of jobbers in drag (yikes) while dancing around spouting off some seriously racially charged content (double yikes). Terrible look for him, and I feel bad that he had to try to put that segment over.

Very tone-deaf, very bad optics; WWE must do better.
    I was listening the "Talk is Jericho" podcast yesterday with Jim Cornette as guest and he was talking about WWE creative and he said something that caught my attention: "WWE creative, aren't very creative...", so true.

And then i confirmed that the biggest problem in WWE isn't "lack of talent", "the PG era" not even "decline of wrestling popularity"; it's creative, it's always been the creative team.

With another creative team:

- Reigns would be in a better position (i don't know if he would be "The Guy", but at least people would like him more")
    - Talented people like Zayn, Bayley, Ziggler Strowman or Rusev would do so much better.
    - Promos like "This is your life", Lashley's "sisters" or Bella's "in the womb" would not exist.
    - Fans generally would be more interested in the product as years go by (instead of quitting the WWE sooner or later)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    - Reigns would be in a better position (i don't know if he would be "The Guy", but at least people would like him more")
    - Talented people like Zayn, Bayley, Ziggler Strowman or Rusev would do so much better.
    - Promos like "This is your life", Lashley's "sisters" or Bella's "in the womb" would not exist.
    - Fans generally would be more interested in the product as years go by (instead of quitting the WWE sooner or later)
    Reigns was getting natural pops and everything in summer of 2014 until the word got out that he was going to be the next "chosen one." He had a decent match with Orton at Summerslam that year and seemed to be on his way and then... the injury. Then the awkward "satellite" interviews... then the fake superstar of the year slammy... then sufferin' succotash... then the Philly Rumble. The only natural pop he got since then was when he took the title off of Sheamus during that last Raw of 2015, then it went downhill again. The angle with HHH turned into one of the most boring WM main events since WM 25 and... meh.

I want to like Roman Reigns so much. I really do. He has a swagger about him that says he's a superstar. He should be having great matches and featured showcases at almost every event he's on.

- Get rid of the damn vest. His new one looks awful and is too damn tight.
    - Get rid of the fist-cock. It's one of the dumbest things ever.
    - Turn. Him. Heel. Have him blindside Seth and have him turn on everyone HARD. Do a Rock '98 with him after he beats Lesnar. Seth and Dean come out to celebrate the win and everything is happy and then BAM! He beats the shit out of Seth. Dean looks confused and argues with him. Reigns takes out Dean next. Looks down on both with disgust and raises the Universal title in the air. Next Raw, he comes out and says he owed Seth for four years ago and that he never forgave him. "And now all of you people love him. He's an opportunist and a coward, always reading his environment for his gain. All I did was come out each week for all of you and all you did was boo and disrespect me and leave during my matches so you could buy more of Seth Rollins' crap. It makes me sick!"

It'd be the biggest program ever and people would come around to him. Then he turns back face later similar to Seth.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    I want to like Roman Reigns so much. I really do. He has a swagger about him that says he's a superstar. He should be having great matches and featured showcases at almost every event he's on.

- Get rid of the damn vest. His new one looks awful and is too damn tight.
    - Get rid of the fist-cock. It's one of the dumbest things ever.
    - Turn. Him. Heel.
    Never liked Reigns, even in The Shield, but i agree he needs a wardrobe change, not only the vest, the "shield" pants are annoying too.

Mostly turn him heel, if he did last year after "retiring" Taker, people would be involved by now, but nooo... we need him jobbing all year so we can "empathize" with him, really?
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 05-23-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    - Turn. Him. Heel. Have him blindside Seth and have him turn on everyone HARD. Do a Rock '98 with him after he beats Lesnar. Seth and Dean come out to celebrate the win and everything is happy and then BAM! He beats the shit out of Seth. Dean looks confused and argues with him. Reigns takes out Dean next. Looks down on both with disgust and raises the Universal title in the air. Next Raw, he comes out and says he owed Seth for four years ago and that he never forgave him. "And now all of you people love him. He's an opportunist and a coward, always reading his environment for his gain. All I did was come out each week for all of you and all you did was boo and disrespect me and leave during my matches so you could buy more of Seth Rollins' crap. It makes me sick!"

It'd be the biggest program ever and people would come around to him. Then he turns back face later similar to Seth.