Page 99 of 486 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Who the hell wants Boo-tista to win? The guy gets gassed up after a few minutes and wouldn't be able to keep up w/ Boreton and Bryan. He should just go home to his mansion and live off whatever money he'll make in his new movie.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I love Daniel Bryan but this entire thing is getting old now. It'd be nice if he won the Championship but I'm over it. I'm past caring at this point.

I love the bandwagon hoppers. No one gave a rat's ass about him when he held the WHC in 2011-2012 and they even cheered when he lost the belt in a pathetic short show at WM28. Now people are angry and being raucous about it.

Not aimed at anyone here, unless you are, too, a band wagon hopper Bryan fan.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The WWE is sooo stale right now. If only Punk could return and add himself to the main event somehow. That could be epic.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    The WWE is sooo stale right now.
    See, my thoughts are that Stephanie totally nailed it a couple of weeks ago on Raw: the "YES!" movement is high intensity, but short lived. If creative could figure out a way to use that fact, have Bryan turn heel as he's so over right now, after winning the title, it could make for some good TV.
    If only Punk could return and add himself to the main event somehow. That could be epic.
    Then, after Bryan's heel turn, Punk returns and there's a fued w/Bryan. Boom.

WWE needs to do something about the United States Championship and the Intercontinental. Ambrose never defends his title and Big E just stomps everyone and everything.It's just sad...
    Absolutely this. Let's see some new talent/old talent reimagined.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    If he becomes "Corporate Daniel Bryan" it would be interesting, but knowing the WWE they would fuck it up...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Jim Ross has his own podcast now. Mick Foley is the most recent guest. Very funny stuff, and Jim is sounding way more animated than he has since the Attitude Era.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Do you think JR is going to appear at WM XXX at some point?, he has to... i wish he could call the whole event...

Also, confirmed participants so far, for the "André the Giant battle Royal":

1. Big E
    2. Ryback
    3. Curtis Axel
    4. Fandango
    5. Dolph Ziggler
    6. Sheamus
    7. Titus O' Neil
    8. Alberto del Rio
    9. Damien Sandow
    10. Christian
    11. Big Show
    12. Mark Henry
    13. Heath Slater
    14. Drew McIntyre
    15. Jinder Mahal
    16. Cody Rodes
    17. Goldust
    18. Kofi Kingston
    19. The Miz
    20. Rey Mysterio

I hope they give the remaining spots to classic wrestlers like: Bret Hart, Jake the Snake, Psycho Sid, Iron Sheik, Roddy Rowdy Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, Scott Hall, 1-2-3 Kid (X Pac), Diesel (hate him but he deserves to be there...) and the Gobbledy Gooker (of course!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've never fully been on board with the "Yes Movement" and always thought Bryan looked like an idiot hopping down the ramp doing the pointing thing. But I am a big fan of his in-ring work. I do really like the idea mentioned a few posts above of Bryan turning heel and Punk returning to take him on. Or the other way around keeping Bryan face and Punk being the Heel (non corporate)

I would just like to mention that I think it would be hilarious if HHH beat Bryan clean, then won the belt during the main event with Bryan not even being in the match.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Kind of surprising that the only titles up for grabs are the world and tag belts. Langston is in the battle royal, so I'd prolly rule out an IC Title match. And, I'm reading that the winner has to walk around with the Andre trophy for am entire year. Love Andre, but that's awful.

And I doubt JR will be there, unfortunately. Ditching Cole, and bringing in JR would be great. But, I'm not sure if I'd want him to announce with King, again. It's time for King to go away. Love JBL. But the random irrelevant banter from Cole and Lawler needs to go away.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I want JR back in the commentary and give him someone like Colt Cabana to do the commentary with him. I'm just tired of hearing King, Cole, and JBL banter while plugging the WWE App, Twitter, and WWE Network in much of their commentary.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    I've never fully been on board with the "Yes Movement" and always thought Bryan looked like an idiot hopping down the ramp doing the pointing thing. But I am a big fan of his in-ring work. I do really like the idea mentioned a few posts above of Bryan turning heel and Punk returning to take him on. Or the other way around keeping Bryan face and Punk being the Heel (non corporate)

I would just like to mention that I think it would be hilarious if HHH beat Bryan clean, then won the belt during the main event with Bryan not even being in the match.
    I'm just hoping that WWE doesn't kill this whole "YES" thing by over exposing it, they're walking a fine line already of making it feel less organic but I'm sure if Daniel gets that Wrestlemania moment we're all hoping for...it'll be worth it.

It'd be hilarious if that HHH win happened but not in an enjoyable way because I like that for the product but it'll be interesting to see how the wrestling community responds.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm perfectly okay with the idea of never seeing CM Punk in a WWE ring again.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I think Jim is gone. He'll be in New Orleans for events surround WM, including his one-man shows but none of it is WWE-related I believe.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Lawler botches so much in commentary this days.Last time I saw a full RAW show (last week's one I think),he claimed that Taker has never stepped up in the ring with Lesnar. He did it two times, during the American Badass ''Big Evil'' year, I believe it was 2003. (Maybe there are more matches between them, but I recall those two). Maybe the dude was trying to hype the WM match or something, but when I heard it, it sounded plain stupid.

And I totally want JR back.He is on another level when it comes to calling matches.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    I think Jim is gone. He'll be in New Orleans for events surround WM, including his one-man shows but none of it is WWE-related I believe.
    Fuck it, then i'll make my own wrestlemania broadcast with my old Jim Ross recordings, gotta hear him say "OH MY GAWD" when Bryan gets screwed...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I honestly don't know where all the hate for Batista is coming. Sure the guy can't act and he's one of the worst heels in history but that doesn't mean he didn't have good matches. The one he had against Taker (WM 23) was pretty good in my opinion. The guy is not full of moves but he had a lot of power and that for me does it. He had a good run with the company and he left because of an injury and because his wife was sick or something...
    The WWE fucked it up,making him win the Rumble imo because I remember guys that were hyped because of his return and now they just boo him.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, I think there was an initial excitement about him returning but when he appeared in those skinny jeans and announced his intentions to win the WWE Championship. That's when the fans turned on him. They all thought he was going to face Brock Lesnar but the booking made Boo-tista look like an idiot.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The booking is what screwed him. His in ring conditioning made things even worse. Guy can't carry a match. Five minutes and he's done. That's an awful main event if you get gassed so quickly. Orton's a good wrestler, but I don't think he or anyone could carry Blah-tista for 20 minutes in a main event match at wrestlemania.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And does anyone really want to see Triple H go against Boo-tista and Boreton? We all know Bryan will be in the main event as it's his time now. He has to be the guy to carry the company at this point.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Orton/HHH wouldn't be bad. Just because he lacks personality, doesnt make Orton a bad wrestler.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Has Orton ever won a match against Hunter? I don't think so,but maybe I'm wrong.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/27858...lemania-30.htm

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Has Orton ever won a match against Hunter? I don't think so,but maybe I'm wrong.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/27858...lemania-30.htm
    Yeah, he has. My memory is fuzzy and I cannot recall but I don't think it was a Championship match though.

He did however beat Cena and HHH in a Triple Threat match for his WWE title in 2009 at the Night of Champions PPV. Though he did pin Cena out of the two.

P.S. We're nearing Page 100, guys.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Looked it up. A fatal 4 Way, a Last Man Standing and another singles match, I believe. Triple H always win by default if someone asks me,though.He's a real undertaker in the WWE.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Ugh, Jim.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Good 'Ol JR is badass...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wanna see JR at WrestleMania and have him call the main event. BAW GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!! DANIEL BRYAN IS STOMPING A MUDHOLE ON RANDY ORTON... LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!!!! THE KNEE! THE KNEE!!! THE KNEE!!!! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! BRYAN JUST BROKE BOO-TISTA'S NOSE WITH THAT KNEE!!! BOO-TISTA TAPS OUT! BOO-TISTA TAPS OUT!!!!! BRYAN WINS!!! BRYAN WINS!!!!! BRYAN WINS!!!!!!! BRYAN IN THE NEW CHAMP!!!! THE BILLION-DOLLAR PRINCESS IS ENRAGED! HER HUSBAND GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES AFTER BRYAN HIT HIS FACE WITH THE SHOVEL!!!!!!! BRYAN IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!!!! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I wanna see JR at WrestleMania and have him call the main event. BAW GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!! DANIEL BRYAN IS STOMPING A MUDHOLE ON RANDY ORTON... LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!!!! THE KNEE! THE KNEE!!! THE KNEE!!!! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! BRYAN JUST BROKE BOO-TISTA'S NOSE WITH THAT KNEE!!! BOO-TISTA TAPS OUT! BOO-TISTA TAPS OUT!!!!! BRYAN WINS!!! BRYAN WINS!!!!! BRYAN WINS!!!!!!! BRYAN IN THE NEW CHAMP!!!! THE BILLION-DOLLAR PRINCESS IS ENRAGED! HER HUSBAND GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES AFTER BRYAN HIT HIS FACE WITH THE SHOVEL!!!!!!! BRYAN IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!!!! GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    Reading this aloud in the JR voice while my female companion is in the other room watching Walking Dead has assured me I'm not getting laid tonight. And I'm okay with that.

Imagine if it's a swerve and Bryan turns heel, it would probably be like: "BAH GAWD, HE WAS IN ON IT ALL ALONG, THAT LOUSY SONOFABITCH"

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    He sold his soul... To the devil himself!!! It was a conspiracy all along!!! ...why bryan? Why???

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Reading this aloud in the JR voice while my female companion is in the other room watching Walking Dead has assured me I'm not getting laid tonight. And I'm okay with that.

Imagine if it's a swerve and Bryan turns heel, it would probably be like: "BAH GAWD, HE WAS IN ON IT ALL ALONG, THAT LOUSY SONOFABITCH"
    I'm sorry you didn't get laid tonight. I was just trying to get everyone excited about what would happen if JR was back.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I'm sorry you didn't get laid tonight. I was just trying to get everyone excited about what would happen if JR was back.
    It was worth it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tonight's RAW was OK despite the fact that there was no Daniel Bryan. Seeing Boo-tista getting slapped by Stephanie and seeing that he ripped a hole in his pants is pretty damn funny. The stuff w/ the Wyatts are amazing. I'm in love w/ those guys.

And we have some new WrestleMania matches... Corporate Kane & the Corporate Outlaws vs. the Shield. I'm fine w/ that but the Vickie Guerrero Diva's Invitational Match... NO!!!!!

And the Bad Guy is going to the Hall of Fame... SI!!!!!!