Page 309 of 486 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,270 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Match was good. Fell apart at the end. Rollins/Owens were probably match of the night. Sick table bump by Owens. Not a bad ppv. Better than I was expecting. Pretty 50/50. And yeah, hopefully Sasha is alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So what did Rusev do to earn repeatedly getting his ass handed to him by Reigns? Its honestly sad, I thought they had a pretty decent angle sitting up between the 2 of them when Reigns ruined their wedding celebration. But it only works if Rusev actually wins a match! The angle is stale now. I'm not sure there is a way to save it. What a misuse of talent.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate04 View Post
    So what did Rusev do to earn repeatedly getting his ass handed to him by Reigns? Its honestly sad, I thought they had a pretty decent angle sitting up between the 2 of them when Reigns ruined their wedding celebration. But it only works if Rusev actually wins a match! The angle is stale now. I'm not sure there is a way to save it. What a misuse of talent.
    Rusev's only "sin" was being a great heel, so he was chosen to put over Boreman Reigns.
    That "Rusev Family" segment from two wekks ago was a good example of how great Rusev is on the mic.
    I agree that the guy has had no payoff, Reigns ruins a wedding ceremony bullies a blonde woman and we are supposed to like him because of that? Fuck logic...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Reigns just won the title and they do the whole "rematch stipulation". And, aside from Owens, he's a top credible heel. Very consistent one too.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Random wrestling ramblings:
    1.) The booking decisions made on Raw are hot garbage water. They have so much time and talent the fact that they can't put together multiple coherent angles is inexcusable.
    2.) Women's HIAC was a good match hampered by disinterest from the crowd and a lack of momentum (the physics variety) causing the botched table spots.
    3.) Shit writing and an apathetic crowd killed the Kendrick/TJP match. Solid work and psychology only for the crowd to sit on their hands the entire time.
    4.) Ditto for the entire cruiserweight division.
    5.) Where the fuck is Sami Zayn?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Rusev's only "sin" was being a great heel, so he was chosen to put over Boreman Reigns.
    That "Rusev Family" segment from two wekks ago was a good example of how great Rusev is on the mic.
    I agree that the guy has had no payoff, Reigns ruins a wedding ceremony bullies a blonde woman and we are supposed to like him because of that? Fuck logic...
    They just have no idea how to book talent. They literally had him come out last night, have Goldberg no sell a punch, take a punch, kick (which I understand Goldberg fell on and they cut it out of the highlights) and Jackhammer. This is your #2 heel right now, looking like a straight up pansy jobber so they can put over Goldberg for 1 match. Like you said... Fuck logic. I feel bad for Rusev. Which is the complete opposite about how your suppose to feel about heels.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Random wrestling ramblings:
    1.) The booking decisions made on Raw are hot garbage water. They have so much time and talent the fact that they can't put together multiple coherent angles is inexcusable.
    Agreed, last week's RAW was almost unwatchable and this week was a trainwreck, i don't know who is writing and booking but those two deserve to be fired...
    Smackdown is better, not that it's a great show but at least is watchable and the stories make more sense (most of the time...), also it's 2 hours long, that's all we need... turning RAW 3 hours was a terrible idea.

3.) Shit writing and an apathetic crowd killed the Kendrick/TJP match. Solid work and psychology only for the crowd to sit on their hands the entire time.
    4.) Ditto for the entire cruiserweight division.
    The cruiserweight division is yet another example of how the WWE is expert on ruining special things/wrestlers (just ask Bayley, Owens, Goldberg's return, Rusev, etc...)
    Everything we saw at the cruiserweight classic is missing here, i get that they don't want them to "steal the night", but if you are going to put so many locks on the style; what's the fucking point on having a cruisers division?
    I think the CW division needs it's own show on the network so it can avoid all the RAW bullshit.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Boy, that RAW was wet farts except the cruiserweights that the crowd inexplicably doesn't care about. Good to see Goldturd can't even throw a knee lift.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I think part of the blame for why the show has been so bad isn't just Vince, it's Vince's buck-tooth beaver-bitch Kevin Dunn as I heard he doesn't like Becky Lynch's accent as he tried to limit her promos on Smackdown as well as emphasizing more on entertainment.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    At the end of the day, Vince signs off on it. He could easily reject bad ideas. He doesn't. Hopefully he steps down sooner than later.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm legit frightened for the dude to step into the ring with Lesnar.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Scottish crowd was LIT for Noam Dar; great segment with cruiserweight division this week - stories were started and continued. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Decent raw so far. Looks like we get yet ANOTHER HOUR of wrestling a week. 205 Live. Cool idea since Vince and co. don't seem to know what to do with these guys. And now Smackdown is technically three hours.

It's got to suck to be them though. Not only are they being misused, but now they have to work raw on monday, work 205/SD on tuesday, NXT on thursday, then live events all weekend before repeating the same process. That sucks. How far apart on the map are Raw and SD anyway? Plus, they've got Graves commentating on three shows now. Personally, as much as I love hearing Graves, I kinda liked the pairing of Bryan/Mauro.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Decent raw so far. Looks like we get yet ANOTHER HOUR of wrestling a week. 205 Live. Cool idea since Vince and co. don't seem to know what to do with these guys. And now Smackdown is technically three hours.

It's got to suck to be them though. Not only are they being misused, but now they have to work raw on monday, work 205/SD on tuesday, NXT on thursday, then live events all weekend before repeating the same process. That sucks. How far apart on the map are Raw and SD anyway? Plus, they've got Graves commentating on three shows now. Personally, as much as I love hearing Graves, I kinda liked the pairing of Bryan/Mauro.
    Bryan and Mauro gave the cruiserweight classic an "indie" feel that helped the tournament a lot... i don't care for the new "Cruisers" show, they are being missused as it is, maybe it can be something special, but it sounds to me like a another hour to kill, the WWE is producing way too much wrestling, i'm already tired...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Four man announce team on SD. Fuck...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I don't get why Shane is there, i guess he'll have some kind of interaction with Lesnar later in the night, but i don't see the point on him taking a spot that could be used by Luke Harper, The Miz, Kane, hell... even Taker could take it!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, hopefully it leads to something. Corbin really could've used that spotlight.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Wild speculation - but what if Taker comes back and anoints Corbin in some way? In all honesty, as much as some would claim Bray to be Taker's successor, I think Corbin should be the most likely candidate. The dude is a force in the ring, SOLID on the mic and he owns his persona much like Taker has.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    This past Sunday I made my debut in cleveland for a new company called PCW. Worked a tag match with someone I've known since first grade, and used to wrestle on a trampoline with. It was an amazing feeling.

It also means I've worked for 12 wrestling companies. So mindblowing

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't like to include politics into this forum as I'm pretty much sick of it at this point. Yet, here is something that is just downright hilarious.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I heard that on sunday and laughed my ass off, the Solomonster did a great job but this one is no better than the "MacMahon's pastry palace", intro:

http://solomonster.podbean.com/e/sou...-ask-triple-h/

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'm guessing Team Smackdown will lose and Eldertaker will blame Cena for not being around to represent leading to a terrible Wrestlemania match.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Only thing I got from it is that we might see more of him on sd. Taker/Styles is what I want though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    It's going to be Taker/Cena at Wrestlemania, no doubt.

I can't imagine a Taker / Styles match, i find their styles (no pun) very different and i can't see Taker receiving the Styles Clash.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I wish the Brood lasted longer in WWE. My favorite faction after DX.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    After the show I went to in Louisville yesterday I can now confirm that even though I've only been in the same room as him 2 times before this, Jeff Jarrett remembers who I am. Also, he's never seen me wrestle.. I must be doing something right backstage.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachy View Post
    I wish the Brood lasted longer in WWE. My favorite faction after DX.
    Oh man, yes!
    I also miss Gangrel a lot, i marked out when he showed up at the "Edge and Christian Show" a few months ago.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I know it's been more than 11 years since we lost Eddie Guerrero as it is obvious he had that "it" factor and more. Plus, how many wrestlers right now can cut a promo like this?

This goes up there with the "Hard Times" promo by Dusty Rhodes.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    "Byte me", lol, Fucking Eddie was the man!

I miss him a lot, the WWE feels incomplete without him, at least Sasha still mentions him a lot!