Page 260 of 486 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    i made my professional wrestling debut.

It happened.
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    would anybody like to see my debut match?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hell yeah!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piko View Post
    hell yeah!
    indeed!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm not allowed to post anything cause of our TV deal, but if you send me a PM. I may or may not be able to send you a video.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm not allowed to post anything cause of our TV deal, but if you send me a PM. I may or may not be able to send you a video.
    Oh, what TV program is it?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh, what TV program is it?
    Local access. Not a big deal, but they don't want us posting stuff

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Local access. Not a big deal, but they don't want us posting stuff
    Ah, I'll see. I'll check it out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Bret Hart

It is with great remorse that I feel compelled to speak truthfully to my friends, family and my millions of fans around the world. In the past few years, I've spent more than enough time paying the price for all those years trying to be the best there ever was as a professional wrestler. I executed excellently and my proudest claim was that I never seriously hurt or injured another wrestler in my 23 year career. I've paid a price for all that "fake" wrestling. Aside from a devastating career-ending concussion and numerous surgeries when I was younger, in recent years I've had two knee replacements, two hernia operations, surgery on my right elbow, and, just a few months ago, I underwent a four-corner fusion of my right wrist that even now makes it most difficult to write or type.

Mark Helprin wrote: "We are all perfect clocks that Divinity has set to ticking when, even before birth, the heart explodes into a lifelong dance." I've had a great lifelong dance and I'm a survivor of many hard battles. I now face my toughest battle. With hesitation and fear, I openly declare myself in my fight against prostate cancer. In the next few days, I will undergo surgery with the hope of defeating this nemesis once and for all.

My fans have always looked upon me as a hero and I've always done my best to live up to that in and out of the ring. I beat the odds when I suffered my stroke in 2002, but it is now yet again, that I draw upon the many adults and young children I've met throughout my life who courageously fought and usually lost in their battles against this deadly disease. One year ago, I watched a brave young man named Whesley fight brain cancer to the end. If I can find even an ounce of his courage to stand unafraid and face the tough road ahead of me, I will march toward this destiny with his spirit chanting in my ear.

I make a solemn vow to all of those that once believed in me, the dead and the living, that I will wage my fearsome fight against cancer with one shield and one sword carrying my determination and my fury for life, emboldened by all the love that's kept me going this long already. Love is my weapon and I've got much of it around me all the time, for which I'm truly blessed and eternally grateful. My children, grandchildren, and my loving wife Steph have been and will constantly be at my side. I refuse to lose, I will never give in or give up, and I will win this battle or die trying.

Most important of all, I hope I can take the fight to prostate cancer. To be a leader in awareness and to set the example for men everywhere who find themselves in my very same shoes, that prostate cancer can be beaten.

B x

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I fucking hate cancer. I really hope Bret does a sharpshooter on that bitch.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Another great with a cancer of some sort? Come on now.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    It's a curable cancer and survival rates are extremely good.

Oh and Bret got screwed in Montreal.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    What deepvoid said. My uncle had it and beat it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    According to Lilian Garcia, the Uso's are a GRAMMY award winning tag team...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Apparently Blackjack Mulligan is sick. Bad enough that Bo and Bray left Raw.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Okay, a fan recorded my match, there for I can't get in trouble for sharing it!

enjoy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    During a backstage segment on #RAW, Stephanie McMahon made a joke about Dean Ambrose being the "Marty Jannetty" of the Ambrose/Roman Reigns team. Marty Jannetty responded to the comment on his Facebook page:
    Did that biitch just say what I think I just hurrd on RAW??? Steph...should I remind the world.all them kids might not be Hunter's....wanna step ??
    175 Likes · 133 Comments · 33 Shares
    http://nodq.com/wwe/456390507.shtml

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Okay, a fan recorded my match, there for I can't get in trouble for sharing it!

enjoy!
    Are you the guy with the red hair?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    During a backstage segment on #RAW, Stephanie McMahon made a joke about Dean Ambrose being the "Marty Jannetty" of the Ambrose/Roman Reigns team. Marty Jannetty responded to the comment on his Facebook page:
    Did that biitch just say what I think I just hurrd on RAW??? Steph...should I remind the world.all them kids might not be Hunter's....wanna step ??
    OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Are you the guy with the red hair?
    I am the red headed stepchild you never wanted

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, I saw the match and damn. The way you sold that finisher of theirs was awesome. Impressive.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    OK, I saw the match and damn. The way you sold that finisher of theirs was awesome. Impressive.

thanks man! I've been told by friends in the business that my bumping and selling is really what is going to get me to stand out. ANYBODY can do a backflip...but making someone look like a million bucks without looking weak is a way to stand out.

also, my tag partner was actually one of the 20 people on tough enough before the final cast. if you watch it, you'll actually see him being interviewed by lita. he's also on breaking ground (being yelled at by Regal HAHA!)
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 02-01-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    thanks man! I've been told by friends in the business that my bumping and selling is really what is going to get me to stand out. ANYBODY can do a backflip...but making someone look like a million bucks without looking weak is a way to stand out.

also, my tag partner was actually one of the 20 people on tough enough before the final cast. if you watch it, you'll actually see him being interviewed by lita. he's also on breaking ground (being yelled at by Regal HAHA!)

Yeah great work dude! I don't know much about the subject, but thought out of the three guys in the ring, you appeared to have the best momentum and flow. Keep it up!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Extremely good for a debut. Just imagine where you will be a year or two from now. Maybe hit ROH and PWG at some point.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    Hahahaha... If that means that Reigns is "Shawn Michaels", then i'm Iggy Pop...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Hahahaha... If that means that Reigns is "Shawn Michaels", then i'm Iggy Pop...
    At least Iggy can draw money and respect.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Extremely good for a debut. Just imagine where you will be a year or two from now. Maybe hit ROH and PWG at some point.

Haha thanks man! Really means a lot. I'm hoping to make it to both places

Also, thank you EVERYONE FOR the support throughout my training and stuff. I couldn't have done it without you. I hope I'll still be welcome around these parts when I'm famous and you'll all still talk to me!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Haha thanks man! Really means a lot. I'm hoping to make it to both places

Also, thank you EVERYONE FOR the support throughout my training and stuff. I couldn't have done it without you. I hope I'll still be welcome around these parts when I'm famous and you'll all still talk to me!
    I'm sure we all will have a laundry list of complaints we will all be happy to have you deliver to wwe

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So this is what Vince wants for a match at WrestleMania 32: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...restlemania-32

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Wow, i literally don't care for any of the possible "main events":

- HHH/Reigns; makes sense ...but yawn
    - Lesnar/Wyatt; even Lesnar/Sheamus made more sense
    - Taker/Strowman; Braun is not a big draw yet and Taker is old, obviously Sting won't be available but this match sounds both boring and forced

Only AJ vs Owens vs Zayn can save the show, but probably they'll end up in the "Andre the giant" battle royal or some other kind of "massive" match...