Page 159 of 486 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 14560

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The ending with Ambrose was incredibly dumb. Crowd was weak. Even more so during Usos.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I read the crowd was pretty much dead throughout the entire event or through most of it. I hate the fact that Dean Ambrose is being made a fool in the matches he's in.
    I thought you stopped watching?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    He read it. Everyone is talking about how bad this PPV is and finding all the ways it was bad, which is completely fair, because the dirtsheets led us to believe that the main roster would try their best to put on a good show and they absolutely fucking failed. Bad booking is an excuse, sure, and bad matchups are an excuse, but people like Big Show need to fucking retire.

I'm so, so disappointed in this PPV. And you know what's the most disappointing thing? I'm going to tune the fuck in to Raw tomorrow like the mark that I am, and hope that the Rumble is good, and then act like it's all fine and good when WWE gets off their fucking ass to put together a great road to Wrestlemania like they always do. I don't give a fuck if Reigns goes over, I just want to watch good wrestling on Raw again.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    I actually read a few tweets and comments from Wrestlezone. BTW, Labar and Isenburg are a bunch of WWE cum-dumpsters.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Ambrose beaten by a monitor, really?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Ambrose beaten by a monitor, really?
    It makes me wonder how people can still watch this shit. I bet they even ask themselves that question.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I ask myself that every Monday. The answer is usually not having anything better to do on a Monday night. And I'm a wrestling fan that hopes for at least one solid match.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I read the crowd was pretty much dead throughout the entire event or through most of it. I hate the fact that Dean Ambrose is being made a fool in the matches he's in.
    Me too, it's time to let him win matches and get top tier treatment.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Oddly, I don't thinking losing is really hurting him. While the finish was stupid, I don't think the heat's on him for that. And I got to admit, it put a smile on my face to see Kane beat the bunny.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I saw a pic of Kane destroying that Bunny.... finally.... something good has happened. I hate that bunny. I hope Kane destroys Adam Rose. I hate that wanker.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Destroyed both of them. Rose didn't get tombstoned though, just chokeslammed. That match/segment was great. Absolutely can't stand Rose and the bunny.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I also read that Brock Lesnar did show up and destroyed Chris Jericho. I also read hours earlier that there was a meeting with talent as many were unhappy about the ppv last night: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5349...ion-to-wwe-tlc

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I liked the end of Raw, I was worried that Rollins was taking too long to get out of the cage (I really wanted him to pin Cena) and SuperCena was going to appear.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I marked out for the Jericho/Lesnar stare, sadly my excitement lasted about 30 seconds...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    There's no way in hell Lesnar will ever wrestle on Raw. I expected pretty much what happened - Jericho's good, but in kayfabe there's no fucking way he could even put a scratch on Lesnar. Watching the Codebreaker not even connect was a great moment.

Show wasn't too bad tonight. Seems like they're either selling AJ's "injury" from TLC or she's on her way out; probably the former, considering the constant "AJ IS LEAVING" rumors since January. I'll believe it when she's on Art of Wrestling.

CM Punk/NXT chants were warranted, but not during New Day/Dust Bros. All four (five) of those men deserve to be where they are, and they shouldn't have been the ones to receive the chants. That tag match with Big Fucking Slow though, that's what should have been chanted at. Fuck Big Show. Stupid motherfucker needs to fuck his knee up or something so he finally retires. I was honestly hoping something would happen during the stairs match, as awful as that is to hope for. Just fucking retire.

Main event was a strong match, even though I think it's dumb as fuck that Cena can't even be pinned when Lesnar has literally fucking murdered him. No, Rollins has to walk out of the cage to win. This is so stupid. At least Rollins is all-in on his role, and he's in a great spot as the top full-time heel in the company. His future is very, very bright.

Reigns was used exactly as he should be here - two moves, a one-liner, and killing people that don't matter. Fuck you, Fandango. Fuck you, Rosa Mendes. You suck as much as Eva Marie.

I'll have to miss Smackdown tomorrow - going to see The Hobbit instead. I'll catch Tribute to the Troops, though - that show's always good because it ignores kayfabe for the most part.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Omg, they allow Ziggler to speak on smackdown? Interesting... Gotta say, this smackdown is the first I've watched in ages, but it's easily better than Raw right now.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Managed to miss both Smackdown and Tribute to the Troops. Heard Smackdown was much better than usual - oh well, I'll catch the replay tomorrow on Syfy.

NXT tonight, finally. It feels like it's been a thousand years since R Evolution. Can't wait to see the fallout from it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Smackdown was pretty good. Think there's one tonight also. Might skip raw on Monday. Assuming it'll be the Christmas special, which was awful last year.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Smackdown was pretty good. Think there's one tonight also. Might skip raw on Monday. Assuming it'll be the Christmas special, which was awful last year.
    I don't remember a thing about last year's other than Good Santa vs Bad Santa. LOL.

Due to Mick Foley's obsessive Santa Claus career (which still makes me wonder why?!), I'm sure we'll see him ina suit then.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Nope. Foley couldn't do it. So we get Hogan instead. Last one I remember was Del Rio hitting Santa with the car.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Last one I remember was Del Rio hitting Santa with the car.
    2012 that was.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ahhh. Guess I just skipped the last one although then

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    \

Leaked photo of the Undertaker?

Looks legit but who knows. Not looking that great....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The guy's aging. Big deal. What do you think most celebrities his age would look like without makeup and hair dyes? He seemed to he was a good sport about it. Either way, it's not that big of a deal.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    He's looking too skinny...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Maybe be doesn't work out until it's closer to mania. People are quick to jump to conclusions about him. He's not retired, and I'm sure he's just fine.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The guy's aging. Big deal. What do you think most celebrities his age would look like without makeup and hair dyes? He seemed to he was a good sport about it. Either way, it's not that big of a deal.
    Well even compared to what he looked like earlier this year at XXX it's a stark contrast.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I think it's just a bad photo in terrible lighting. He only dyes his hair when it comes time to be back on TV, and he certainly doesn't normally look like that.

But he is getting older, and wrestling just one match a year still takes its toll on a guy that old, who as recently as 2011 was diving out of the fucking ring like a madman. The common expectation is that he won't retire until 'Mania 32 in Texas; part of me hopes that he just sits 31 out, but I also know that he probably won't let himself do that. Poor dude gave everything to this business, and even if he's mostly escaped it with a nice life set up, he still put himself through the machine way too much.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I think it's just a bad photo in terrible lighting. He only dyes his hair when it comes time to be back on TV, and he certainly doesn't normally look like that.

But he is getting older, and wrestling just one match a year still takes its toll on a guy that old, who as recently as 2011 was diving out of the fucking ring like a madman. The common expectation is that he won't retire until 'Mania 32 in Texas; part of me hopes that he just sits 31 out, but I also know that he probably won't let himself do that. Poor dude gave everything to this business, and even if he's mostly escaped it with a nice life set up, he still put himself through the machine way too much.
    He's been dying his hair for years so nothing new for you to reveal it.

As for him in general, it's just a stark contrast to what I'm used to seeing. Plus just about every other major wrestler for the era he's known for (Shawn Michaels, Kane, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Rock, Triple H, hell even Mick Foley) look more or less the same as they did then now, albeit slight differences.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just got done watching Royal Rumble 92. Damn....incredible rumble. Hogan, Taker, Psycho Sid, Flair, Macho Man, IRS, Piper, Snuka, Davey Boy, Dibiase, Slaughter.

Heenan and Monsoon sells every single move and makes the whole product seem real.

Fuck sports entertainment. We all just want to see some professional wrestling. We can only hope that NXT is the start of bringing it back.