Page 102 of 486 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Taker looks out of shape. I think its time he hangs it up. There is no reason to keep going.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Taker looks out of shape. I think its time he hangs it up. There is no reason to keep going.
    But there's a big rumor now that Undertaker's next opponent is.... Sting.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    This really is the same match as before. Really I'd be surprised if they went and gave lesnar the match.

Edit: surprised

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WTF just happened?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    A part time beat him. Way to go. They should have let CM Punk had it last year, just my two cents.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 04-06-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What. The. fuck.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't believe it... he did it.... Lesnar did it.... the look in the faces of the fans says it all.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    They should have given it to someone else. I mean, lesanr??

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    That was the most shocking Wrestlemania moment ever.

Now Bryan has to win the title.

The thing I hate about it is that they could have made a young star a mega star by ending the streak (Bray Wyatt) and then he could have talked about how he ended the streak for a decade plus (like how Y2J still goes on about being the first undisputed champion and beating Rock and Stone Cold in the same night.)

Instead we get a part time wrestler beating him. My only guess is that Taker is done.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    They should have given it to someone else. I mean, lesanr??
    I don't hate Lesnar but giving him this prestigious title would have been fitting to a new up and comer or a guy that's been here for a a few years. Instead we let the now part timer, who walked out on top to play as a failure on an NFL team.

CM Punk should have gotten it last year. That match was better as well overall. Having Punk win would have been a better feat for a guy who breathes wrestling. I'm not insulting Lesnar's wrestling interest/skills but ehhhhhhhh. He doesn't live wrestling, sorry.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Holy shit! Yeah, he's gotta be done. Not much more he can do in the ring. He's had a good run. Time to hang it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I agree. There is really no point in Taker continuing. Lesnar shouldn't have been the one to break the streak.

Fuck this Diva's match. I need another beer.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, lesnar shouldn't have been the one. I think this was it though. Looks like the end. The applause he got from the announcers really solidified it for me. His career is over.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Man, that band who does Orton's theme really sucks.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That was a terrible Diva's match. At least AJ won and I heard this will be Vickie's last WrestleMania. She's leaving the WWE to pursue other things. Thank God. Yeah, that band fucking sucked.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Divas match had some cool spots. But for the most part, yeah, pretty medicore.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    He won, now everyone can shut up.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Si si si si si si si !!!!!!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yeah but he made Boo-tista tap out like a bitch! And his celebration was great. Plus, he hit Triple H with that sledgehammer and probably made Triple H what he always wanted to be... the face of the WWE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought the main event was actually pretty exciting. Everyone was so concerned about Daniel Bryan when he got RKO'd through the table.....did they not see Orton land on the monitor?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I have a weird feeling that there could be a title change tomorrow night... Great match. Great show. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see Triple H throw Bryan into a title match and the title changing hands.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    happy for Daniel Bryan but wow...Lesnar ending the streak? Wow, I am sure there are more worthy guys in that locker room to do it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I was hoping that Undertaker would remain undefeated. I didn't want him jobbing to guys who aren't in his league like Crybotch who wanted to go after the streak. I had hoped that there were a few guys left like John Cena or maybe Roman Reigns. Hell, I had hoped Sting would get a shot at the streak. I'm upset that a part-timer like Brock Lesnar would be the one to do it when there's full-time guys that would do it. I'm really mixed about it. I'm just sad that there won't be anymore Undertaker. He probably didn't have any more matches in him. It was a good match. I didn't mind the slow pacing though I knew why. I'm just in shock over the result.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I am one of those who think the streak should have never been broken. Especially to a part timer like Lesnar. The match was ok at best. It definitely showed that it's about time Taker hangs it up. That last ride and tombstone were pretty terrible.

Very shocking though...sad even.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Best WrestleMania I've seen in 17 years.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I was on the fence on whether or not the streak would end or not. I went into the match thinking that Taker was winning, no doubts. The way they built the match up though, it looked like they were building on Lesnar. But still, I didn't think they would let a part-timer end the streak. Lesnar doesn't benefit from this at all. I'm guessing this was Taker's decision though.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    'nuff said...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I had the same reaction as everyone else did... yet it was more like this...

OK, maybe not like that but still... I'm in absolute disbelief. Will this mean... no more WrestleManias for the Undertaker?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I really think it means no more anything for Undertaker. Hope I'm wrong, but honestly how are they going to use him now? The streak is now done, which has basically been the big draw of his career for the last 5 years.