Page 178 of 485 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    There's no hacking going on, I guarantee you. Seth fucked up and tweeted out a nude of a newly signed NXT diva because he's an idiot and his fiancee retaliated. It's a mess for him and I'm sure management isn't too happy about it.
    Seems from the article below that Rollins' fiancée got into his phone and tweeted the diva pic from his account and then the dick pics from her account.

NSFW
    http://deadspin.com/lets-all-look-at...sfw-1684849435

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Oh Seth, you've chosen poorly. Your fiancé is so much hotter than that other plastic thing you posted. Cheating is gross.

I wish WWE would go full on Rocky 4 with Cena/Russev but they probably won't because that would be smart and funny.
    Last edited by Swykk; 02-10-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Oh Seth, you've chosen poorly. Your fiancé is so much hotter than that other plastic thing you posted.

I wish WWE would go full on Rocky 4 with Cena/Russev but they probably won't because that would be smart and funny.
    Funny you bring that up. I was seriously waiting for Cena to say "if I can change. You can change".

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Yes! That's EXACTLY what should happen!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    We need a montage of John Cena and Rusev training with a Survivor song in the background, lol...

I hope the WWE doesn't take actions against Seth Rollins, many other WWE superstars have made similar or worse things and they are still loved, Seth is a talented guy that deserves the spot he has.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rated X Superstar.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The Reddit guy that is usually right kind of said otherwise, noting that there was a fine for Rollins to pay and that he may not hold the WWE title for a while longer. I don't think that's the right course of action, but Rollins won't be hurt in the long run. He's too good and they've invested too much in him to derail for something as (relatively) trivial as this.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He'll be fine. Not sure why they would fine him. Bad publicity, but he didn't do anything like drugs or anything.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Plus, he's likely to get more poontang. Zahara ain't bad-looking but Seth's fiancee is so much better looking.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Assuming he's single now. Lock up your daughters!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    The Reddit guy that is usually right kind of said otherwise, noting that there was a fine for Rollins to pay and that he may not hold the WWE title for a while longer. I don't think that's the right course of action, but Rollins won't be hurt in the long run. He's too good and they've invested too much in him to derail for something as (relatively) trivial as this.
    If that's the case, that really takes another turn on Wrestlemania plans. I assumed that they would've had Rollins cash in on either Wrestlemania or the night after but with putting off the title on him...I guess that would mean that if Bryan goes into the WrestleMania main event, he's walking out as champion again right? Not to repeat myself, but with a UFC bound Lesnar and Roman getting negative to flat reactions...if it is indeed that three way again, Bryan has to be the safe option at this point.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Obviously if they planned to put the championship on Rollins in the next couple months they're going to wait. That's common sense.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Obviously if they planned to put the championship on Rollins in the next couple months they're going to wait. That's common sense.
    Well everyone assumed the logical plan would be for him to cash in at WrestleMania, but now it seems he might be getting the title towards June. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him job to Randy Orton at Mania now.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Without a backlash, it's going to have to be Bryan. Reigns can't win. Lesnar might be ok if he were to retain. But, if Lesnar is dropping it, it can't be to Reigns. I don't want another triple threat match though. Had one last year. Lesnar's last defense was in a triple threat. Let Bryan go and beat Lesnar. Personally, the way they've built Lesnar, it's impossible for anyone to really beat him. But Bryan is the ultimate underdog...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I'd put a spoiler tag on this but it's happened so many goddamn times now, it can't be considered a spoiler....ANOTHER BIG SHOW FACE TURN. But how long? How long, I ask, until he's broke again?!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That happened at the smackdown tapings? Just like that. I'm past caring about him to begin with. He sucks the life out of everything when his music hits. I'd prefer kane to either go away or turn face. Something that will keep him away from ruining matches for me.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I heard it was Big Show punching Kane, turning Kane face and kicking him out of the authority. Possibly to have him team up with Daniel Bryan again? Get him away from the top of the card and let them do their thing with Reigns? I guess we'll see on Thursday.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    This Authority stable, angle and storyline is old. It's been around since late 2013. Just let it go already. It's the same bullshit every week.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Show turns face.... again? Man, I can't keep up with this shit anymore. This video however made me smile because... it's fucking true:

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. If there has to be an authority figure I want one that takes it out on faces and heels. Ride the good guys hard but also put the bad guys in their place when they think they have toy in their pocket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    NXT: Rival tonight!!!

My picks:
    Itami
    Blake and Murphy
    Corbin
    Banks
    Balor
    I love Sami Zayn but I'm going with Owens on this one.
    Last edited by spiralout; 02-11-2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I can't see Zayn dropping it so soon. But, I also have a hard time seeing Owens do a job so soon either. I really can't call that one. I wouldn't be surprised to see Charlotte drop the belt though. I want to say Banks. But, I wouldn't be too surprised to see Bayley win. It's between those two for me.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I don't care for Owens what I've seen in my 3 weeks of viewing...haha.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I want Charlotte to lose. Especially since no one has ever lost the NXT women's championship.

I think they'll drag out Zayn and Owens feud for a little longer. I want Owens to destroy Zayn (and I really like Sami).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I want Charlotte to lose. Especially since no one has ever lost the NXT women's championship.

I think they'll drag out Zayn and Owens feud for a little longer. I want Owens to destroy Zayn (and I really like Sami).
    Really? No one? I know she's probably going to get called up much sooner than later. Losing the belt wouldn't be a surprise. Same goes for Zayn.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Zayn winning it's the obvious choice, but somehow i think Owens will win...

Balor will become the no.1 contender and it will lead to some great matches with Owens.
    I hope Sasha wins, she deserves it, i would also like to see Becky Lynch winning, but she's still green.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I like how Becky Lynch looks (shallow amirite?) but that headbanger gimmick bullshit with the stupid ass yelling is an extreme WTF and turn off lol. She has decent skills though.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Really? No one? I know she's probably going to get called up much sooner than later. Losing the belt wouldn't be a surprise. Same goes for Zayn.
    Paige was the first champ and she was stripped of the title when she won the Divas Championship.
    Charlotte won it in the proceeding tournament and has had it since.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ah cool. Didn't know Paige was the first. I started watching towards the end of her reign.