Page 440 of 441 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,200 of 13215

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Me vs my tag partner (and secret girlfriend shhhh!) We had to beg the production company to let us share this match, so if you could add a view to the count to help support our arguement that we have a following online, I'd appreciate it <3

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Not usually over here but I really like this guy.

it would appear he's not going to be on-mic for these but I doubt that'll last.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Attended SmackDown tonight in Greensboro. Got to see one of my all time favorites Kane (first time ever sadly) and also seen my avatar waifu for a third time. Yessss! <3

A post shared by on

If it doesn't play when you click, visit my post.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    AEW signed a new deal with TNT through 2023, and will have a new show in the works for them too

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just bought tickets for an NXT show in Detroit in early March! Should be a fun time haha

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rumble predictions, anyone?

Women's rumble: Rousey or Baezler
    Corbin/Reigns: Corbin
    Sheamus squash
    Wyatt over Bryan
    Becky over Asuka (duh?)
    Evans over Bayley
    Men's Rumble: Reigns

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    1. Men's Rumble = Reigns
    2. Women’s Rumble = Ronda Rousey
    3. Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Daniel Bryan = Wyatt retains
    4. Becky Lynch (c) vs. Asuka = Becky retains
    5. Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin = King Corbin
    6. Shorty G vs. Sheamus = Sheamus
    7. Bayley (c) vs. Lacey Evans = Bayley retains
    8. Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo = Humberto Carrillo wins

EDIT: I just noticed we have the same predictions, seems this will be a very predictable Rumble?
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 01-28-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Some of it, yeah. No way is Asuka going to beat Becky. For the two rumble matches, it comes down to who have they really built? Not many. Other than Reigns, who else is there for the men? Maybe Drew. But, still, its a pretty short list. Don't see Wyatt losing until at least mania.

I see Lacey Evans winning because Bayley has gone basically nowhere. Lacey is over as a babyface. So if there were ever a time to pull the trigger, it's now.

If Gable were to win, Sheamus would likely destroy him anyway. So what exactly gets accomplished from Gable winning. Gotta build Sheamus for than mania match with Bryan (yeah, I'm going there).

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I see Lacey Evans winning because Bayley has gone basically nowhere. Lacey is over as a babyface. So if there were ever a time to pull the trigger, it's now.

If Gable were to win, Sheamus would likely destroy him anyway. So what exactly gets accomplished from Gable winning. Gotta build Sheamus for than mania match with Bryan (yeah, I'm going there).
    I think Lacey might win later at elimination chamber and dethrone Bayley later in some kind of Women's muti-match at WM, but i agree that Bayley is going nowhere and her heel turn has been a total disaster...

And yeah, Sheamus match sounds like a squash, but Shorty G. might be taking revenge later...

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

A very fine showing by my girl but her being the awful #1 made me know immediately wasn't winning it. 26 minutes and a few eliminations were good. Hopefully this starts her pedaling back on a solo career. I dig the Nikki pairing but it's time to fly solo again.

I think it's funny Charlotte had to win, that's worse than Baszler. It's not as if Charlotte hasn't had a ton of championship reigns and always get shots. She had two shots back to back last fall and won the second exchange against Bayley.

Now we can have Becky vs Charlotte for the 40th time or a returning dud in Rousey. Bleh.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I wanted Baezler. Charlotte winning just gives us just another rehashed match. Seen enough of it. Thats what we get when they only push the same few people and no one else. It sucks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    How to have the worst Royal Rumble in History 101 right here.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    How to have the worst Royal Rumble in History 101 right here.
    At least it's something new. I'm liking this.

In a vacuum, I would take the usual recipe, but at least this is something fresh, albeit silly.

Edit: and Brock working for his money, he looks happy as well
    Last edited by Volband; 01-26-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Honestly, its playing out how I expected. Figured it would get to normal quicker though.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Whoa.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Second half was much better than the first.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    So happy to be wrong.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    The winner should've won in 2019. This came a bit too late to help him in my personal opinion.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    im so happy to see edge again! I also had a really soft spot for MVP from watching all those episodes back in the Ruthless Aggression era so it was nice to see him.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Think it was a good show. Was into the women's rumble until the finish. Bayley/Evans wasn't very good. The camerawork on this show was atrocious. Bryan/Wyatt was great, match of the night.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Based on the current landscape, the most compelling opponent for Charlotte is gonna be Rhea Ripley, and that would probably be a helluva match. I'd expect some volatility with one of the current champions but they also have 69 days to start building a compelling storyline.

It's 100% gonna be Drew vs. Brock at Mania. I'm glad Drew is going into this as a babyface since his real story lends all sorts of compliments to his ascension.

I popped and choked up for Edge. What a great moment and showcase. I'd expect a triple threat with him versus Randy and AJ, though it looks like AJ hurt himself landing on that spear.

Good Rumble PPV! Both the men's and women's rumbles were great this year.

Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Actual, legitimate tears from me last night when edge came out. Jesus christ.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Actual, legitimate tears from me last night when edge came out. Jesus christ.
    The look on his face when he came out. You could see the emotion and disbelief. He's there, but was he really? Really cool, special moment. Dolph sold the hell out of the spear.

Think it might've been Ryan Satin. But, someone (a credible one) says Charlotte's path to mania might be more interesting than what fans might expect. Keep an open mind I guess.. Charlotte/Ripley would be pretty cool. Not sure how you get there though.

Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Dolph sold the hell out of the spear.
    Wish we could have seen edges first fucking spear. What. The. Fuck

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    There's fan footage of it on Twitter. Beyond me how they screwed that up.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status...991129094?s=09

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status...278325761?s=09
    Last edited by Piko; 01-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    The camerawork on this show was atrocious.
    I blame the size of the venue for that. They didn't accommodate that well for it either.

Kairi Sane's insane elbow in the Rumble was oddly cut due to an entrance as well. The entrant didn't get name plate.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I blame the size of the venue for that. They didn't accommodate that well for it either.

Kairi Sane's insane elbow in the Rumble was oddly cut due to an entrance as well. The entrant didn't get name plate.
    I don't think so. Roman/Corbin had issues too. They completely missed the uso dive. They ended up replaying it, so its not like the camera didn't have the shot. Also had a super annoying shaky cam.

You would think the guys in the production truck would have a heads up on certain things of the show. When Edge came out, that should've been the focus and nothing else.

I'm not blaming the venue. They did it better last year in the same type of venue. It's incompetence.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I watched the men's Rumble cold last night, and I liked it. If Brock set out to shut the people up saying he has no endurance and makes jokes about the colors he turns in long matches, he achieved his job with me at least. It was a hell of a performance on his part. And Edge's comeback was nice to watch. Never really a big fan of his character but I always liked what he did in the ring and I enjoy seeing him in interviews and liked his podcast too. I'm weirdly happy that Orton (never was a big fan of his either) got the chance to get major heat on him the following night. The kind of heat I haven't really seen or heard of in WWE for the last several years.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    first weekend off since my return (excluding xmas) and I rebroke my toe walking up my steps..

also pretty sure I tore my meniscus in my match 3 weeks ago..but, I digress.

I'm uploading each match of mine since the return to my youtube privately, would you all be interested in watching them in chronological order??