Page 437 of 485 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,110 of 14527

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I saw it live and it was basically a handicap match.
    As I see it, not basically, it was one. The only reason the Librarian was there was [as the story goes] because AEW management wouldn't let her do it as a true 2 on 1.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    LOL Shawn Spears. Not being Tye Dillinger in WWE does not make him believably any better to me.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So is tonight the night where MJF finally turns on Cody?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    So is tonight the night where MJF finally turns on Cody?
    Might be a fitting end to wrap up this misfortune too.

The refs in AEW suck. Jericho should've gotten DQ'd several times in the match.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Ok that Lights Out Unsanctioned Match was amazing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, the refs might be my main gripe. They're made out to be total idiots. At least we're not really getting screwed out of finishes like how WWE relies on it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    You sell really well.

Thank you! Anything in particular stand out?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

The refs in AEW suck. Jericho should've gotten DQ'd several times in the match.
    Yeah, the refs might be my main gripe. They're made out to be total idiots. At least we're not really getting screwed out of finishes like how WWE relies on it.
    I think Aubrey Edwards may be the only one I like. I still find it amusing the way she reacts to EVERY slam that happens, but she's usually pretty good about keeping up on things.

Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Thank you! Anything in particular stand out?
    I'll chime in! That spike you took looked like it hurt! How are those moves done to ensure safety?
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 11-10-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    You guys better not be besmirching Rick Knox, the best ref in pro wrestling. I also love Aubrey as well.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    You guys better not be besmirching Rick Knox, the best ref in pro wrestling. I also love Aubrey as well.
    A podcast I listen to had an interview with him you might like.

I had a gripe with him. He didn't allow a tag from PNP yet allowed it for Young Bucks later on in the match with the same circumstances.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    I think Aubrey Edwards may be the only one I like. I still find it amusing the way she reacts to EVERY slam that happens, but she's usually pretty good about keeping up on things.

I'll chime in! That spike you took looked like it hurt! How are those moves done to ensure safety?

Double replying. I love aubrey, shes my girl, I've worked with her twice in washington. Super happy for her.

And if you watch that particular move back, you'll see I actually sandwich my forearms between my head and the mat. So it's not 100% spiking it down on the mat.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Double replying. I love aubrey, shes my girl, I've worked with her twice in washington. Super happy for her.

And if you watch that particular move back, you'll see I actually sandwich my forearms between my head and the mat. So it's not 100% spiking it down on the mat.
    That's awesome about Aubrey!

Ah, okay. I figured it was a guarding of sorts. So quick, though! I didn't even notice the first time. Thanks for the reply!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    That's awesome about Aubrey!

Ah, okay. I figured it was a guarding of sorts. So quick, though! I didn't even notice the first time. Thanks for the reply!
    Yup! Sorry to ruin the illusion a bit!.. I'm sure those types of bumps arent good for my long term neck health, but I go to a chiropractor who is really good and helps me out.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yup! Sorry to ruin the illusion a bit!.. I'm sure those types of bumps arent good for my long term neck health, but I go to a chiropractor who is really good and helps me out.
    No need to apologize! I asked. Every time I watch a match, I continually wonder how certain bumps are taken. I hope it doesn't end up fucking up your neck over time.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    i hope it doesn't end up fucking up your neck over time.
    Im sure it will, but I wont regret it. Im doing what I love, it's worth it... if my neck goes bad when I'm old and broken, itll just add onto the miserable years..may aswell enjoy the fun ones!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    CM Punk has joined Backstage with Renee Young.

Wrestling Twitter is real upset and seriously lacking empathy, shocking exactly no one.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    It's still pretty surreal to see him in anything WWE related.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    CM Punk has joined Backstage with Renee Young.

Wrestling Twitter is real upset and seriously lacking empathy, shocking exactly no one.
    People grow up and move on. Maybe CM Punk and WWE have finally done so in regards to their issues. It was reported on about a month ago in an interview he gave.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Isn't he technically under contract with Fox, and Fox only? Sort of reminds me when Jesse Ventura was an XFL announcer, he was really under contract to NBC not Vince.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It amazes me how so many people wanted him back, only to shit on him to do it? I don't get it.

Not too surprising. There's guys who returned under even worse circumstances than Punk (Warrior, Bruno, etc.).

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    It amazes me how so many people wanted him back, only to shit on him to do it? I don't get it.

Not too surprising. There's guys who returned under even worse circumstances than Punk (Warrior, Bruno, etc.).
    Bret Hart also?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Bret Hart also?
    Yeah, Bret had it worse for sure. He's partly to blame for that though. Ventura being another one. Seems hes on bad terms with Vince again though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Did a moonsault onto my opponents face (my fault, I felt terrible), but immediately realized when I landed, my big toe bent the wrong way.. then backstage I realized I was bleeding on the thigh, from dude's teeth.. went to the hospital to get it cleaned (cause FUCK mouth germs) and found out I broke my toe.. so now I've got a broken toe on my right foot that's swollen and hurts to walk on, and my left thigh has two big holes in it, and swollen, black and blue.

BuT, I'm okay, match was fun, more of a "wrestling match" than my first one back!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    AEW today announced “Bash at the Beach,” an unprecedented, nine-day experience for superfans that features two Dynamite shows, a cruise onboard Chris Jericho’s tricked-out party ship, and non-stop entertainment in between.

The adventure begins on Wednesday, Jan. 15, when AEW Dynamite takes over the Watsco Center at the University of Miami for a Bash at the Beach themed episode, and continues with Chris Jericho’s Rock ‘N’ Wrestling Rager at Sea, sailing round-trip from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas, on Jan. 20-24.

High-octane bouts with the biggest names from AEW will be filmed from Jericho’s sold-out Norwegian Pearl ship, including the Jan. 22 episode of Dynamite on TNT. The history-making event will be bubbling with exclusive opportunities to meet AEW’s star-studded roster, as well as non-stop wrestling, rock ‘n’ roll, live podcasts, paranormal explorations, talent-hosted activities, autograph sessions, parties and more.
    https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/ae...ericho-cruise/

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Did a moonsault onto my opponents face (my fault, I felt terrible), but immediately realized when I landed, my big toe bent the wrong way.. then backstage I realized I was bleeding on the thigh, from dude's teeth.. went to the hospital to get it cleaned (cause FUCK mouth germs) and found out I broke my toe.. so now I've got a broken toe on my right foot that's swollen and hurts to walk on, and my left thigh has two big holes in it, and swollen, black and blue.

BuT, I'm okay, match was fun, more of a "wrestling match" than my first one back!
    That's tight, any video? (I hope you feel up asap)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    That's tight, any video? (I hope you feel up asap)

First time working for the company,..had a TON of self-doubt.. first off, since it wasnt the blood feud I returned to, I had to WRESTLE, and I've really been doubting myself, if I could still do the things I used to, if I still remembered timing and stuff..then the fact that the fans didnt know me and I didnt have my fire..I thought for SURE they wouldnt give a shit about me. But I think I won em over!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Also. Check this out!

An INCREDIBLE video detailing the feud between myself and Atticus cogar in IWC.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Got my beautiful AEW posters in the mail today. Will take photos and post a new reply later!

Tonight's Dynamite is gonna be stacked!

Jericho Thanksgiving Spectacular
    Jericho vs Scorpio Sky for AEW Championship
    PAC vs Kenny Omega
    MJF vs "Hangman" Adam Page for Diamond Ring

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^^Sweet! So far I’ve got Fenix and pentagon to sign my double or nothing poster, want to try to get a few more sigs before I frame it.