Page 427 of 444 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,810 of 13295

Thread: Professional Wrestling

  1. #12781
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,631
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    He always has interesting stuff to say, i don't always agree with him, but i admire his knowledge and he's funnier than most "old school" ex-WWE guys.


    I love stories like this rather than the ones of him bitching about Russo.

    Almost every shoot interview available is on YouTube it seems, or at least the most interesting parts of them. It's kind of a shame that the main companies are not as producing as much as they used to but with podcasts becoming much more relevant it makes sense for these to be phased out in favor of the more current platform.

  2. #12782
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Hat, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Impact just main evented Slammiversary with Sami Callahan vs Tessa Blanchard.

    1) Making history!
    2) Thank you Stephanie McMahon for half this match.
    3) They had Sami go over...

  3. #12783
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,806
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)


    Probably one of the worst WWE shirt designs in ages. They completely gutted Rollins and he's defined as Becky's significant other now 100%.

    No wonder Ambrose and Renee wanted no part of it on screen.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-08-2019 at 10:23 PM.

  4. #12784
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Hat, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ^^ How about No Way Jose's "Vote for Jose" shirt?

    And Raw was terrible tonight. Any fingerprints Paul had last week were gone this week. Pure Vince...

  5. #12785
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,543
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Drake Maverick and Truth are the best thing in WWE. Apart from their segment, this show ducked. And it's a go home episode too. Probably going go be the third ppv I skip in a row. Nothing to really care about.

  6. #12786
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,806
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    I only care about the SmackDown! Women’s Champion match for the obvious, even though we all know this is just gonna lead to Nikki losing the match for them. Then will see Alexa dumping her and showcasing that Bayley and everyone was “right” about Alexa Bliss being a heel user that never wanted her as a friend. I wish they’d stop being so predictable.

  7. #12787
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

    Probably one of the worst WWE shirt designs in ages. They completely gutted Rollins and he's defined as Becky's significant other now 100%.

    No wonder Ambrose and Renee wanted no part of it on screen.
    LOL, I like this shirt a lot.

  8. #12788
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,394
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I only care about the SmackDown! Women’s Champion match for the obvious, even though we all know this is just gonna lead to Nikki losing the match for them. Then will see Alexa dumping her and showcasing that Bayley and everyone was “right” about Alexa Bliss being a heel user that never wanted her as a friend. I wish they’d stop being so predictable.
    I think we are on the verge of a Bayley turn. I can feel it and I want it so bad.

  9. #12789
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I think we are on the verge of a Bayley turn. I can feel it and I want it so bad.
    How obvious does it seem that Sasha Banks might be back at Extreme Rules? Too obvious? Nikki's comments definitely alluded to it.

  10. #12790
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,806
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I think we are on the verge of a Bayley turn. I can feel it and I want it so bad.
    There needs to be a double turn so we have something new!

  11. #12791
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,394
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    There needs to be a double turn so we have something new!
    Face alexa is fucking garbage alexa.

    I want Nikki to cost Bayley the title and then Bayley flip a switch and attack Nikki along with Alexa.

    10/10 top heels.

  12. #12792
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,543
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Think you guys are getting worked... I do think Sasha comes back real soon though.

  13. #12793
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,806
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Face alexa is fucking garbage alexa.

    I want Nikki to cost Bayley the title and then Bayley flip a switch and attack Nikki along with Alexa.

    10/10 top heels.
    Her rookie run in NXT doesn't really show her face abilities. She was green and new. Her real life charm can spill over. It'd be wonderful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Think you guys are getting worked... I do think Sasha comes back real soon though.
    The rumors are there for it. Personally I haven't missed her one bit.

  14. #12794
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    The rumors are there for it. Personally I haven't missed her one bit.
    this is my shocked face

  15. #12795
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,806
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    this is my shocked face

  16. #12796
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,543
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rumors? She literially dyed her hair back to pink/purple. She's coming back. Just the question of when.

    Here's how I think it'll play out. Alexa will finally show her true colors and Nikki is going to snap and go back to her crazy NXT character and feud with Alexa. As for Sunday, I think Bayley retains. How? Either Nikki will cost Alexa, accidentally. Or, Sasha returns and helps Bayley. They made it a point to point out how Bayley doesn't have any friends, which screams Sasha returning.

  17. #12797
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Rumors? She literially dyed her hair back to pink/purple. She's coming back. Just the question of when.

    Here's how I think it'll play out. Alexa will finally show her true colors and Nikki is going to snap and go back to her crazy NXT character and feud with Alexa. As for Sunday, I think Bayley retains. How? Either Nikki will cost Alexa, accidentally. Or, Sasha returns and helps Bayley. They made it a point to point out how Bayley doesn't have any friends, which screams Sasha returning.
    ... and then Sasha turns on Bayley and we finally get that damn rivals match between the two of them that we were screwed out of last year.

  18. #12798
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,806
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Rumors? She literially dyed her hair back to pink/purple. She's coming back. Just the question of when.

    Here's how I think it'll play out. Alexa will finally show her true colors and Nikki is going to snap and go back to her crazy NXT character and feud with Alexa. As for Sunday, I think Bayley retains. How? Either Nikki will cost Alexa, accidentally. Or, Sasha returns and helps Bayley. They made it a point to point out how Bayley doesn't have any friends, which screams Sasha returning.
    So basically the same old generic shit anyone can figure out from 50 miles away. Their writing is so garbage predictable.

    I wouldn't even be surprised if you were right.

    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    ... and then Sasha turns on Bayley and we finally get that damn rivals match between the two of them that we were screwed out of last year.
    I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if they allowed that to happen. I don't care for either woman but I'm game if they wanna do this feud. It'd be big and a lot of people have wanted it.

  19. #12799
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,543
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    So basically the same old generic shit anyone can figure out from 50 miles away. Their writing is so garbage predictable.

    I wouldn't even be surprised if you were right.



    I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if they allowed that to happen. I don't care for either woman but I'm game if they wanna do this feud. It'd be big and a lot of people have wanted it.
    Vintage WWE booking. I think we might get Sasha/Bayley at summerslam though. They had to have promised her something big for her to come back. We need heel Sasha.

  20. #12800
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cresskill, NJ
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I was so excited about Bray Wyatt returning, then they forgot to actually have him return.

  21. #12801
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,543
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I was so excited about Bray Wyatt returning, then they forgot to actually have him return.
    Maybe he's the opponent for Alister? Hopefully not. Neither should he losing. It's just weird how firefly funhouse was the top segment for weeks and now nothing. Hopefully its just them swerving us and he's due to debut really soon. If he doesn't, wtf?

  22. #12802
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Maybe he's the opponent for Alister? Hopefully not. Neither should he losing. It's just weird how firefly funhouse was the top segment for weeks and now nothing. Hopefully its just them swerving us and he's due to debut really soon. If he doesn't, wtf?
    It's Cesaro. They just confirmed on Smackdown an hour ago.

  23. #12803
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I was so excited about Bray Wyatt returning, then they forgot to actually have him return.
    There is a PPV this weekend and another in about a month.

  24. #12804
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Watched a video of KO’s promo on Shane.

    We don’t deserve him. WWE doesn’t deserve him. Kevin Steen is a hero.

  25. #12805
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Watched a video of KO’s promo on Shane.

    We don’t deserve him. WWE doesn’t deserve him. Kevin Steen is a hero.
    Nuclear hot babyface KO is who we need right now and I am super happy that in the span of two weeks, he has become that.

    This was excellent -

  26. #12806
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,394
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Nuclear hot babyface KO is who we need right now and I am super happy that in the span of two weeks, he has become that.

    This was excellent -
    "THE FACT THAT SHANE IS IN THE MAIN-EVENT OF SMACKDOWN NEXT WEEK AND I’M NOT MAKES ME SICK"

    It was very much a watered down pipebomb attempt, but hey - angry KO is the only KO that matters.

  27. #12807
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dela-where?
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Heel Io, and that new theme + entrance is fire.

  28. #12808
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,543
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    "THE FACT THAT SHANE IS IN THE MAIN-EVENT OF SMACKDOWN NEXT WEEK AND IíM NOT MAKES ME SICK"

    It was very much a watered down pipebomb attempt, but hey - angry KO is the only KO that matters.
    When he mentioned Shane stealing screen time from people like Buddy Murphy and Kairi Sane, it was confirmed gold. Good shit.

    How to write a good promo: check reddit and Twitter.

  29. #12809
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,057
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I lose my mind every time Renee Michelle is on screen. in my first year, she came to my home fed at the time, and my pervy promoter HAD to get a picture with her, and her face is smiling, but she's got fear in her eyes, it's hilarious

  30. #12810
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,394
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    When he mentioned Shane stealing screen time from people like Buddy Murphy and Kairi Sane, it was confirmed gold. Good shit.

    How to write a good promo: check reddit and Twitter.
    Every 6 months they do a mini storyline where -insert superstar here- just parrots what the fans are saying about the product. Then they're all "things are gonna change around here" "YOU are the authority" etc etc.

    Kevin and Roman did it, hell they even wrote the bad ratings into a story and kayfabe blamed Corbin for it. I think expecting an actually GREAT product out of WWE is like going to mcdonalds and expecting to be blown away by a McDouble.

    The WWE are the pioneers of "good enough"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions