Page 427 of 485 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,810 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Drake Maverick and Truth are the best thing in WWE. Apart from their segment, this show ducked. And it's a go home episode too. Probably going go be the third ppv I skip in a row. Nothing to really care about.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I only care about the SmackDown! Women’s Champion match for the obvious, even though we all know this is just gonna lead to Nikki losing the match for them. Then will see Alexa dumping her and showcasing that Bayley and everyone was “right” about Alexa Bliss being a heel user that never wanted her as a friend. I wish they’d stop being so predictable.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Probably one of the worst WWE shirt designs in ages. They completely gutted Rollins and he's defined as Becky's significant other now 100%.

No wonder Ambrose and Renee wanted no part of it on screen.
    LOL, I like this shirt a lot.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I only care about the SmackDown! Women’s Champion match for the obvious, even though we all know this is just gonna lead to Nikki losing the match for them. Then will see Alexa dumping her and showcasing that Bayley and everyone was “right” about Alexa Bliss being a heel user that never wanted her as a friend. I wish they’d stop being so predictable.
    I think we are on the verge of a Bayley turn. I can feel it and I want it so bad.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I think we are on the verge of a Bayley turn. I can feel it and I want it so bad.
    How obvious does it seem that Sasha Banks might be back at Extreme Rules? Too obvious? Nikki's comments definitely alluded to it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    There needs to be a double turn so we have something new!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    There needs to be a double turn so we have something new!
    Face alexa is fucking garbage alexa.

I want Nikki to cost Bayley the title and then Bayley flip a switch and attack Nikki along with Alexa.

10/10 top heels.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Think you guys are getting worked... I do think Sasha comes back real soon though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Face alexa is fucking garbage alexa.

I want Nikki to cost Bayley the title and then Bayley flip a switch and attack Nikki along with Alexa.

10/10 top heels.
    Her rookie run in NXT doesn't really show her face abilities. She was green and new. Her real life charm can spill over. It'd be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Think you guys are getting worked... I do think Sasha comes back real soon though.
    The rumors are there for it. Personally I haven't missed her one bit.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    The rumors are there for it. Personally I haven't missed her one bit.
    this is my shocked face

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    this is my shocked face

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rumors? She literially dyed her hair back to pink/purple. She's coming back. Just the question of when.

Here's how I think it'll play out. Alexa will finally show her true colors and Nikki is going to snap and go back to her crazy NXT character and feud with Alexa. As for Sunday, I think Bayley retains. How? Either Nikki will cost Alexa, accidentally. Or, Sasha returns and helps Bayley. They made it a point to point out how Bayley doesn't have any friends, which screams Sasha returning.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rumors? She literially dyed her hair back to pink/purple. She's coming back. Just the question of when.

Here's how I think it'll play out. Alexa will finally show her true colors and Nikki is going to snap and go back to her crazy NXT character and feud with Alexa. As for Sunday, I think Bayley retains. How? Either Nikki will cost Alexa, accidentally. Or, Sasha returns and helps Bayley. They made it a point to point out how Bayley doesn't have any friends, which screams Sasha returning.
    ... and then Sasha turns on Bayley and we finally get that damn rivals match between the two of them that we were screwed out of last year.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

So basically the same old generic shit anyone can figure out from 50 miles away. Their writing is so garbage predictable.

I wouldn't even be surprised if you were right.

... and then Sasha turns on Bayley and we finally get that damn rivals match between the two of them that we were screwed out of last year.
    I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if they allowed that to happen. I don't care for either woman but I'm game if they wanna do this feud. It'd be big and a lot of people have wanted it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So basically the same old generic shit anyone can figure out from 50 miles away. Their writing is so garbage predictable.

I wouldn't even be surprised if you were right.

I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if they allowed that to happen. I don't care for either woman but I'm game if they wanna do this feud. It'd be big and a lot of people have wanted it.
    Vintage WWE booking. I think we might get Sasha/Bayley at summerslam though. They had to have promised her something big for her to come back. We need heel Sasha.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I was so excited about Bray Wyatt returning, then they forgot to actually have him return.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I was so excited about Bray Wyatt returning, then they forgot to actually have him return.
    Maybe he's the opponent for Alister? Hopefully not. Neither should he losing. It's just weird how firefly funhouse was the top segment for weeks and now nothing. Hopefully its just them swerving us and he's due to debut really soon. If he doesn't, wtf?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Maybe he's the opponent for Alister? Hopefully not. Neither should he losing. It's just weird how firefly funhouse was the top segment for weeks and now nothing. Hopefully its just them swerving us and he's due to debut really soon. If he doesn't, wtf?
    It's Cesaro. They just confirmed on Smackdown an hour ago.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    There is a PPV this weekend and another in about a month.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Watched a video of KO’s promo on Shane.

We don’t deserve him. WWE doesn’t deserve him. Kevin Steen is a hero.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Watched a video of KO’s promo on Shane.

We don’t deserve him. WWE doesn’t deserve him. Kevin Steen is a hero.
    Nuclear hot babyface KO is who we need right now and I am super happy that in the span of two weeks, he has become that.

This was excellent -

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Nuclear hot babyface KO is who we need right now and I am super happy that in the span of two weeks, he has become that.

This was excellent -
    "THE FACT THAT SHANE IS IN THE MAIN-EVENT OF SMACKDOWN NEXT WEEK AND I’M NOT MAKES ME SICK"

It was very much a watered down pipebomb attempt, but hey - angry KO is the only KO that matters.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Heel Io, and that new theme + entrance is fire.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    "THE FACT THAT SHANE IS IN THE MAIN-EVENT OF SMACKDOWN NEXT WEEK AND I’M NOT MAKES ME SICK"

It was very much a watered down pipebomb attempt, but hey - angry KO is the only KO that matters.
    When he mentioned Shane stealing screen time from people like Buddy Murphy and Kairi Sane, it was confirmed gold. Good shit.

How to write a good promo: check reddit and Twitter.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I lose my mind every time Renee Michelle is on screen. in my first year, she came to my home fed at the time, and my pervy promoter HAD to get a picture with her, and her face is smiling, but she's got fear in her eyes, it's hilarious

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    When he mentioned Shane stealing screen time from people like Buddy Murphy and Kairi Sane, it was confirmed gold. Good shit.

How to write a good promo: check reddit and Twitter.
    Every 6 months they do a mini storyline where -insert superstar here- just parrots what the fans are saying about the product. Then they're all "things are gonna change around here" "YOU are the authority" etc etc.

Kevin and Roman did it, hell they even wrote the bad ratings into a story and kayfabe blamed Corbin for it. I think expecting an actually GREAT product out of WWE is like going to mcdonalds and expecting to be blown away by a McDouble.

The WWE are the pioneers of "good enough"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Hardy needs a little RnR - rehab and retire

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's always when he's out with injury, huh? Keeps his head down when working though. At least he didn't cause any damage this time around

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Samoa Joe called it

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Samoa Joe called it
    Everyone did. Find one person, just one, who is actually surprised by this.