Page 380 of 485 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,400 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    That's right brother. You gotta be careful what you say brother when you're on video or someone is recording you brother! You gotta make sure brother that those jacks who don't believe in Hulkamania brother try to set you up brother! You gotta make sure you play it cool and talk about the time you slammed Andre the Giant at the Silverdome brother! Or the time that I auditioned to play bass for Metallica brother! Or that time I created the greatest reality TV show and made my daughter a big-time music star brother!

God, he's such a cunt.
    Not bad but you missed adding in “dude” a few times if I’m honest. Then again it’s 2018 and not 1988 so what do I know.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Not bad but you missed adding in “dude” a few times if I’m honest. Then again it’s 2018 and not 1988 so what do I know.
    Oh yeah dude. Like the time my son got the chance to be a racer brother and would've been great if it wasn't for that dude brother who put him in jail brother. Or that time my daughter appeared in TNA and made ratings soar brother. BROTHER, BROTHER, BROTHER...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Or that time, brother, when I buried Bret Hart and refused to put him over, dude! Only to job it back to the guy I squashed in three seconds, Jack! Hulkamania runnin wild. Take your vitamins, say your n-bombs, brother!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Pretty much agree with what Titus said. I love the character, but could careless about the man himself. In fact, his whole family sucks ass.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Ok lets talk about whats important.

FINALLY Roman is getting his long overdue title shot against Lesnar.

I'M SO EXCITED IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Ok lets talk about whats important.

FINALLY Roman is getting his long overdue title shot against Lesnar.

I'M SO EXCITED IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Just wanted to shed some light on whats going on; July 14th I went to the 'other company' in the pittsburgh area to visit friends (and sometimes i just go hangout when i'm off)..Before I leave, my 3 friends (whom I'm actually feuding with in Cleveland) told me "hey, they need a 3rd babyface for their august show, we all suggested you" Which I was very thankful for..It's always been a dream of mine to work for this company, as it's the company I first fell in love with with my first indy show. SO i messaged the promoter and said "I hear you may need a 3rd good-guy for Aug..I'm available and very very interested" Fast forward, I'm in. I'm a surprise, We're going to do a dress-rehearsal for my entrance to debut with a BANG. I'm so goddamn excited. I rushed to get new shirts made, I've even come up with an alaby for where I'll be that day (Smashing Pumpkins conert in Ohio).. I'll be arriving early so no body sees me. I'm just so fucking excited, guys!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-29-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I know we're all said about Brian Christopher and Nikolai Volkoff (we will miss you comrade) yet I have found something that cheered me up and I'm sure will make @Space Suicide very happy

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    @thevoid99 You're not wrong.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Professional Wrestling

Edit: Tapatalk was acting up.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 07-30-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

I always share new things @thevoid99

she’s such a sweetheart I can’t take it.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-30-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Annnnnd Cena and Bella are off again. For good. Shhhheeeeeesh.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I... literally... could NOT care less about these two. At. All.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    I... literally... could NOT care less about these two. At. All.
    Wasn't aware they were even back together. Shows how little I care I guess. Especially, when you try turning it into a work.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah, fuck those two.

I got my tumbler glass today from WWE Shop. 40% off.

Haven't poured the blood of her haters into it yet to drink. It's top quality, don't think the image will fade or come off over time like some of the other glasses I've bought. Cool cameo of my Funko Pop Bliss and David Bowie Aladdin Sane coaster in the 2nd photo.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Medium well

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    HEY YOU! DON'T WATCH THAT SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT BULLSHIT! WATCH THIS! THIS IS THE HEAVY, HEAVY, HEAVY BRILLIANCE OF.... BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone else watch the brilliance of Tomasso Ciampa, and the rest of the show closing angle on NXT this week? Shew.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone else watch the brilliance of Tomasso Ciampa, and the rest of the show closing angle on NXT this week? Shew.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I will tonight. Was at last night’s Manson show and couldn’t watch it. I’ll comment when I do.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY!!!!! KANE DID IT! HE DID IT! HE'S THE NEW MAYOR OF KNOX COUNTY TENNESSEE! https://www.thewrap.com/wwe-star-kan...nty-tennessee/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's amazing how good of a character he has become, when he first came in I thought they were just bringing him in as a body to put people over, & here he is a fixture of the NXT main event scene.

Of course I dread seeing how they're going to screw it up on the main roster.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Just watched NXT for Ciampa's win.

Already enjoyed it more than RAW and SD! combined...

I'm glad for him, he deserves the win, i think Aleister Black should go to Smackdown

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just read a report that Black was injured at an NXT house show in Vegas last night after being crotched on the top rope by Ciampa...may need surgery.

Work or shoot, brother(s)?!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Fade to sack?

Thank you very much, everybody! I’ll be here all week. Try the veal.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone with the Network needs to immediately watch the Elias mockumentary; this guy is the real deal.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Anyone with the Network needs to immediately watch the Elias mockumentary; this guy is the real deal.
    Watched NXT and it was a good promo for Ciampa. Also a good culmination for the usual two offenders and adding Aleister Black to the equation. Good stoking of the flames for Sane and Bazsler also, after a decent match with LaRae. Wasn't big on the tag match.

Don't much care for the tag teams in NXT outside of (the obvious) Undisputed Era, Mustache Mountain and Lorcan and Burch. I can't stand Heavy Machinery, TM-61 and I have never been impressed by the War Raiders even after their origin story bio.

The Elias thing is on my watch list.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Had a busy weekend.

Friday - Mega Pro Wrestling in Marmet, WV. Never heard of this company or town, but my buddy invited me and my friend..we joined.. Off to a bad start, we got in a minor car accident before we even left Pittsburgh, everyone was okay. Traffic sucked..we got there late..My friend and I thought we were tagging..turns out it was a triple threat match with me/him/local dude...local dude is a 50 year old hippie dude with no teeth..I ask him "any ideas?" he goes "for what???" I say "For...the match?" he goes "Oh..I just wressstle" so I had to take control. Wasn't happy with the match - triple threats are already hard to do..but it was what it was.

Saturday- Ryse Wrestling, just had a simple match to get a new monster over..very easy, management was super happy and even publically put me over on facebook. I left the show right away and zoomed to a smashing pumpkins concert and had a blast!

Sunday- Black Diamond Wrestling, the company where I'm a heel, tag match..ended up getting into an altercation with a fan! I took some dude's hat and tossed it behind him..this pissed off his dad, (who was in his 60s or so)..he grabbed me by my shirt and vest, actually ripped my vest completely off my body and pulled me to his face. Shouting match happend, I told him if he laid his hand on me again I'd knock his ass out, security got involved..Fun match though. Very happy that I had the fan interaction, very scary but very fun!