Page 375 of 485 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,250 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Vader Time!

I'm not a fan really but wont deny his abilities for big men in the ring. RIP.

-

So, tonight I'm gonna watch NXT. First time since 2015 for a weekly show. This weekend's NXT Takeover: Chicago II and NXT: Unstoppable in 2015 was my previous before this weekend.

I've watched and kept up with Aleister Black and (mainly) Adam Cole / Undisputed Era though prior.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Uh ok...

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...line-with-nia/

I'm sure Alexa Bliss wouldn't have been notified of this angle prior. Dumb to think it'd be that secretive.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-20-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Uh ok...

I'm sure Alexa Bliss wouldn't have been notified of this angle prior. Dumb to think it'd be that secretive.
    Enzo and.... the Goddess..... oh man, that would've made me vomit.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Enzo and.... the Goddess..... oh man, that would've made me vomit.

"I don't know, G."

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Uh ok...

I know they did this years ago with Chris Jericho vs. Christian for the affection of Trish Stratus, Matt Hardy and Edge for Lita, Kane and whoever for Lita, etc. But man: Nia vs. Alexa about Enzo would have been AWFUL and super reductive.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    A feud over Enzo would've killed both careers of those ladies. Plus, who finds that douchebag attractive?

In subject of the late, great Vader. Here is one of my all-time favorite matches that he was in with Sting as I always felt it never got a lot of love:

Last edited by thevoid99; 06-21-2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: to avoid double-posting.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Got the shirt bay bay.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Looks like Zayn is out until possibly Mana of next year with two torn rotator cuffs.

Oh, and Dream is over here on Twitter shooting again. Give this man all the belts.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Looks like Zayn is out until possibly Mana of next year with two torn rotator cuffs.

Oh, and Dream is over here on Twitter shooting again. Give this man all the belts.
    I respect Dream more than ever. Like he wants some old racist has-been to suck his dick.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I respect Dream more than ever. Like he wants some old racist has-been to suck his dick.
    More twitter bullshit. Some say legit but with kayfabe and feuds online I don't even know anymore.

There has been a lot of talk in recent days about supposed heat between Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Wrestlers have been known to work angles on social media so we were skeptical at first and thought it was a work to make it look good. It turns out that there are legit issues between them.

Jax sent out a tweet on Friday morning that raised some eyebrows..not just amongst fans but with people in WWE. Jax wrote, “For someone that doesn’t care what anyone thinks it’s weird they have to go out and get a tattoo that says they’re enough 🤔”

The tweet is believed to be a reference to Alexa Bliss showing off her “I am enough” tattoo, a reference to her past real-life struggles, most notably overcoming anorexia. WWE has taken real-life issues in the past and used them for storylines but it’s unlikely to be the case this time.

We are told that WWE management saw the tweet and there is heat on Jax. As of this writing, the tweet is still up on her timeline. Several readers have also pointed out that Jax and Bliss no longer follow each other on Twitter.
    http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/exc...t-alexa-bliss/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Apparently, the primary reason for Big Cass' sudden firing was a backstage incident with Carmella.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/exc...leased-by-wwe/

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Apparently, the primary reason for Big Cass' sudden firing was a backstage incident with Carmella.

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/exc...leased-by-wwe/
    What a fucking bitch Big Asshole is. He just can't accept the fact that she's moved on and has a good place in the company. Never tried to get herself into trouble, always willing to learn, and have good rapport with the boys and girls in the back. Plus, kudos to Erick Rowan and the Usos for having her back and get in that douchebag's face. WWE did the right thing in firing that piece of shit.

I also think Carmella is someone that has gotten better at what she's doing and is eager to improve her skills in the ring. This article on Cageside shows how humble she is and why she's someone the WWE needs: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/6...ns-on-carmella

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    What a fucking bitch Big Asshole is. He just can't accept the fact that she's moved on and has a good place in the company. Never tried to get herself into trouble, always willing to learn, and have good rapport with the boys and girls in the back. Plus, kudos to Erick Rowan and the Usos for having her back and get in that douchebag's face. WWE did the right thing in firing that piece of shit.

I also think Carmella is someone that has gotten better at what she's doing and is eager to improve her skills in the ring. This article on Cageside shows how humble she is and why she's someone the WWE needs: https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/6...ns-on-carmella
    She was one of my original favorites when it came to women when I started rewatching the WWE/NXT in 2013. She's not that great in the ring but she gets as much hate and venom thrown her way as Alexa Bliss does, but I guess that's only currently due to Asuka and having a title. Alexa's hatred is way more off the charts than Carmella's...however I hear more hatred for her than she deserves.

I always got the impression Cass had a chip on his shoulder at all times. I didn't watch really any of his major roster work and he did little to impress outside of his little group's 'SAWFT' gimmick or whatever the fuck that was in NXT.

Bad behavior and outbursts like this are not worth dealing with. Glad they handled it promptly (which actually sounded like less than 24 hours) and released this hothead ASAP. She's on a career high, she doesn't need this.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-23-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Exactly. Plus, I think Carmella has managed to have some rapport with the boys and girls in the locker room as they kind of treat her like family and when Cass was threatening her.... they all came to protect the Princess of Staten Island. I may be sour about WWE's product and their creativity but at least I know there's people in the business who respect one another and always have their back.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    My love knows no bounds. I bought this because I'm a geeky mark riding high. Or a fucking dork. You choose.

https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/wwe-slam
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-24-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hey, I have no problem with your love for the Goddess. I just enjoy watching her and being one of the few to really have an answer for those "what" chants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The Slam Crate I posted above, if I were to unbox when I got it, would anyone care to watch me do so? I'd totally record it for fun!

Also I loved reading this. I hope they do a lot with him and this title before he eventually goes to the main roster and gets his inevitable burial.

Adam Cole Wants to Defend His Title Around the Globe to Prove ‘I’m the Best on the Freaking Planet’

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Two fantastic shows this past weekend.

Saturday was against one of my favorite local wrestlers when I was a kid. Legitimentally a dream match of mine, 14 years in the making.. I had a BLAST and so did he!

Sunday was a tag match in Tennessee, I forgot my tights and kickpads but my partner had a pair.. the main story is I ran in to Uncle Jeff Jarrett again, he had a big smile when he saw me, gave ma big hug, asked how I was..he LOVES me for no reason..just running into each other..so I asked him to watch my match and he really liked it, One little tip for me that I agree with..but I will never NOT be mind-blown that Jeff Jarrett Loves me...ALSO, a promo released today from Abyss (who I'll be teaming with on saturday) and just hearing him say my name is mindblowing!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Two fantastic shows this past weekend.

Saturday was against one of my favorite local wrestlers when I was a kid. Legitimentally a dream match of mine, 14 years in the making.. I had a BLAST and so did he!

Sunday was a tag match in Tennessee, I forgot my tights and kickpads but my partner had a pair.. the main story is I ran in to Uncle Jeff Jarrett again, he had a big smile when he saw me, gave ma big hug, asked how I was..he LOVES me for no reason..just running into each other..so I asked him to watch my match and he really liked it, One little tip for me that I agree with..but I will never NOT be mind-blown that Jeff Jarrett Loves me...ALSO, a promo released today from Abyss (who I'll be teaming with on saturday) and just hearing him say my name is mindblowing!
    You're going places.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Congrats to @xfocalinx for getting noticed. Meanwhile, here's something to watch instead of Monday Night BORE....

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    You're going places.

Thanks man, slowly but surely...but it's going a lot faster than I thought it would!

Congrats to @xfocalinx for getting noticed.
    thanks buddy, wouldn't say I've gotten noticed YET..but just very fortunate for networking and busting my ass!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Thanks man, slowly but surely...but it's going a lot faster than I thought it would!
    See you in NXT.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Bayley just fucking snapped and beat the living shit out of the BO$$.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Bayley just fucking snapped and beat the living shit out of the BO$$.
    And Kurt Angle announced next week she has to go to attend counseling......... seriously. I'm so bored of all their angles right now.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    And Kurt Angle announced next week she has to go to attend counseling......... seriously. I'm so bored of all their angles right now.
    I read that. Seriously? This is just getting stupid and Kurt Angle is becoming more ineffective as GM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I actually thought Raw was entertaining...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Yesterday I secured my ticket to meet The Rhodes’ including their husky, Pharaoh (!!!!), at Starrcast!

I hope Pharaoh likes ear scratches!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I actually thought Raw was entertaining...
    It wasn’t bad even though the wife lost to Natalya of all people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I read that. Seriously? This is just getting stupid and Kurt Angle is becoming more ineffective as GM.

Bayley going to counseling is fine as long as it means the return of Dr. Shelby.