Page 374 of 485 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,220 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I disagree about Asuka. She hasn't been used right since being called up at all. Then they beat her so Charlotte can drop it to Carmella of all people. I'm assuming the Asuka and Carmella thing is still ongoing. But, to me, they beat her so they can keep beating her because the vastly creative minds who gave us the zayn/lashley angle likely don't understand her character or how to really use her character. Also the same creative who completely killed Bayley. So while Asuka isn't ruined or dead yet, she definitely looks like she's heading in they general direction and I have zero faith in creative when it comes to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Asuka is now just another diva. They just killed whatever mystique she had and what made her so special. This is so typical of WWE. They have certain people that Meekmahan cares about and he'll do whatever he wants to make creative do this and that for this person or that person.
    She's great but I've never been wowed by her. Kairi Sane is more interesting, talented and cute to me also.

Asuka will shine again I am sure.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    She's great but I've never been wowed by her. Kairi Sane is more interesting, talented and cute to me also.

Asuka will shine again I am sure.
    I really like Kairi too. I have the same worries about her too though. And Io Shirai too. I think Asuka's lack of English really hurt her tbh. Fell flat in segments because of it. Hopefully Kairi is learning.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Agreed; they have ruined Asuka, i get she has to job sometime, but they are burying her just like Becky and Bayley (i'm no fan of Bayley and even i admit the treatment she gets is criminal).

I got nothing against Alexa, she's a great heel and charismatic as hell, but she didn't need the title again, most of the PPV was good but the booking was crap, that's why a liked the NXT show better.
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 06-19-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm fine with Alexa winning it. She's the most charismatic of the women. Absolutely burys them all on the mic. Great heel too. If Ronda is winning it, it's better to win it off Alexa than Nia from a storyline perspective.

Watching raw now. Alexa's getting a ton of heat and she just feeds off of it. She's that good. A true heel.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Big Ass just got his walking papers. Good riddance.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Big Ass just got his walking papers. Good riddance.
    Wow, seriously? Wonder what happened there. Might have asked. Rumor says he had a lot of heat on him. Probably saw his ceiling.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard he got in trouble for beating the midget during a segment when he was told not to, but i dont think its just that...

Anyway i never liked him, maybe he can team up with Enzo on the Indies.

Good riddance; "Shin bone to the dome, when your mama aint home..."

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Supposedly, he suggested the midget bit with creative and they shot him down. Went above them to Vince and he too shot it down. Did it anyway. I read the release, no good luck in his future endeavours. So something must have happened for sure.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Supposedly, he suggested the midget bit with creative and they shot him down. Went above them to Vince and he too shot it down. Did it anyway. I read the release, no good luck in his future endeavours. So something must have happened for sure.
    Yeah - it was supposedly not even a "beg forgiveness" situation - he asked, was told no, and then did it anyway. He had a LOT of locker room heat for being a very vocal Trump supporter in a locker room that is filled with millennials who tended to be more liberal.

If I remember correctly, he was close to being cut in NXT due to his promo skills and that seemed to be a big complaint about him since his heel push. The lack of future endeavors is super interesting.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Enzo carried him anyways. he can fuck off

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Good riddance. He was an asshole. He wasn't exciting to watch. His promos skilled sucked and that program he had with Bryan was a fucking waste of time. I hope Bryan put a real hurting on him just so he can get that douche to fuck off and die. I guess Big Ass and Enzo can now become a rap duo and go to JCW to be seen by the lowest common denominator. The Juggalos.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Real1 and Big1 at the Gathering of the Juggalos: confirmed.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I wish that shit hadn't happened with Enzo man, he was my favorite guy on the roster without question.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Enzo got stale real quick when he got called up. Overexposure probably. Kept rehashing the same one liners.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And to think, Carmella of that whole package would be the one that would be successful and I heard she remained humble throughout her time in NXT and in the main roster and knew her place. I still find it hilarious that Big Ass got released and James Ellsworth is now back in the WWE.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It turns out Big Cass was actually just two midgets dressed up as one person.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Fuck, at this rate they may even run for office...and win.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Can't teach that....literially...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Holy shit they had Rusev win. He has no shot at Extreme Rules, but it's nice to see him given a shot.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Holy shit they had Rusev win. He has no shot at Extreme Rules, but it's nice to see him given a shot.
    I like Rusev but it's dismaying he never wins. He won't win but it's cool he made it.

His catchphrase should be: Rusev udrea Rusev Jobka.

The Miz is facing Daniel Bryan at Extreme also.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-19-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    There's a rumor I read on Twitter that part of the reason for Big Ass' release was due to an incident on a plane with some WWE officials and wrestlers. Plus, he didn't make a lot of friends behind the scenes. Fuck that asshole.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    There's a rumor I read on Twitter that part of the reason for Big Ass' release was due to an incident on a plane with some WWE officials and wrestlers. Plus, he didn't make a lot of friends behind the scenes. Fuck that asshole.
    Had to be something like that. If they cut you abruptly and don't "future endeavour" you, you did something pretty bad.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Oh man, just add Cracker and i'm in for Redneck-fest

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    They can call themselves The Real Big Pieces Of Shit.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    They can call themselves The Real Big Pieces Of Shit.
    Shittiest guys in the room?

Enzo already had a "poop" emoticon on his ring gear, so it's fitting...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    It's being reported that contributing factors were public intoxication during the recent European tour and getting into altercations while drunk. Also, Cass was feeling his heel persona a little too much and was getting confrontational with the wrong people (so likely agents and peers in the locker room).

At this point, he can go do a Drew Galloway / Jinder Mahal and get himself in major shape and build himself up, or he can fade away.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Vader passed away last night from complications from pneumonia

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    RIP Vader. He wasn't kidding when he said he only had so much time left. After his surgery, I was hoping things would look up for him. Probably the greatest big man. Shame on WWE for not inducting him when they had the chance.

As for Cass... It was apparently so bad, Vince had to have a one on one with him himself. After all I've heard about him in the last day, good riddance.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Such a shame, Vader was awesome one of the first wrestlers i liked in my childhood when i started to watch the WWE back in the 90's.

The guy said on twitter he had two years left, such a shame nobody in WWE believed him (or cared...)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Vader was one my favorite wrestlers in WCW. A big dude who can do moonsaults from the top rope and was so fast and powerful. Plus, a total badass. My favorite matches involved him with Sting, Flair, and Cactus Jack. I loved the stuff he did including the times he said "no pain, no pain" as I thought he was in-destructable. He was scary in a cool way. I didn't like his WWE run as I thought he was badly misused though it was good to see him in 2012. R.I.P. Vader.