Page 372 of 391 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,160 of 11719

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    WWE Live is coming to Peoria next month, and I'd like to surprise my son. In general, which of these (2) blue dots would be the best bet?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Looking at the section in the bottom left, I'd go with the two closest to the aisle in either row 4 or row 6 (counting from the ring with 1 being closest to ring). I had similar seats last summer at a house show in Salisbury, MD and for the price (about $50 per ticket), you couldn't beat it - here's video proof.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    A Moment Of Bliss trademark phrase has now made it to Instagram

Ok WWE, make a new coffee mug with her face and this phrase. Don’t make me do all the work for you with merchandising too.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    A Moment Of Bliss trademark phrase has now made it to Instagram

Ok WWE, make a new coffee mug with her face and this phrase. Don’t make me do all the work for you with merchandising too.
    I'd totally buy that. She's so cute w/o makeup.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Have any of you seen her workout vid with Sheamus? Deceptively strong for a little girl like that. Carried him around.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Have any of you seen her workout vid with Sheamus? Deceptively strong for a little girl like that. Carried him around.
    I need to look at that!

She couldn't dead lift the car with Braun though.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)

I can make gifs also. New factoids spill out of me.

This was today:

I know the same can be said for lots of the women on the roster but her genuine sweet nature and overall sense of care is unknown by most who see her on tv. It's sad no one knows of this side and come to social media to bash her over stupid shit like makeup or beating up Sasha Banks in a pre-planned match plot. It rattles me when I see people give her shit.

I wish she would go face to show this off, no matter how great her heel work is. I am NOT into cheesy emotional inspirational crap but her words to that girl were amazing.

I know I gush a lot about her and joke but she really is my favorite NEW WWE superstar of the 2010's.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-25-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Any fans of Every Time I Die will love the Stone Cold Podcast with Andy Williams (ETID guitarist and part time Indy worker), Braxton Sutter and Allie (from Impact). Such a fun, 2 part podcast listen.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Any fans of Every Time I Die will love the Stone Cold Podcast with Andy Williams (ETID guitarist and part time Indy worker), Braxton Sutter and Allie (from Impact). Such a fun, 2 part podcast listen.
    When he was a guest on The Jasta Show last year he spoke about his wrestling career and such. Was a fun listen. The fucking guy is jacked.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    I wonder if there's a bunch of wrestlers aside from Jericho and Andy Williams who do music as a side thing and for fun? I would like to see a bunch of wrestlers in a band.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I would like to see a bunch of wrestlers in a band.
    We already had that...

UGH. The cringe.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    OK, nevermind. Though there was....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Io Shirai has signed with the WWE. My condolences to the WWE female talent Io's gonna kill you.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Io Shirai has signed with the WWE. My condolences to the WWE female talent Io's gonna kill you.
    Guess she got her neck issue fixed. Was kinda bummed when they pulled their offer. She's pretty good.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^ from what I read on Cagesideseats, it was a heart issue not neck...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Guess I heard wrong then. Look forward to seeing her in nxt.
    Last edited by Piko; 05-28-2018 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Say what you will about WWE, but they try to get active wrestlers from other places than the United States and I'm a fan of it.

Have a stupid kung fu Bliss for celebration.

House shows > live tapings

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Oh Alexa.... never change. She's truly a diamond in the rough. Who would've thought this young lady would end up becoming one of the most beloved wrestlers in the WWE? I just love her even more. In the meantime, here's something for all of us to enjoy. A new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Oh Alexa.... never change. She's truly a diamond in the rough. Who would've thought this young lady would end up becoming one of the most beloved wrestlers in the WWE? I just love her even more. In the meantime, here's something for all of us to enjoy. A new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

My girl was right!

I was legitimately scratching my head during that Nia Jax segment last night as she physically bullied that other woman till she was motionless. They totally broke their own kayfabe less than a month of it being established. Just ugh...

Alexa was right!

Also fuck them for making Liv lose in 5 seconds to Bayley with one move. I knew she wouldn’t win but come on.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    You called it!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    So, I'm guessing we're supposed to forget Asuka tapped Nia out with an armbar a couple months ago? Stupid.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    You called it!
    So, I'm guessing we're supposed to forget Asuka tapped Nia out with an armbar a couple months ago? Stupid.
    The continuity in wrestling is hilarious but it hasn't even been a month since Backlash and that empowering speech Nia gave is already kinda whatever. Not sure whether I blame creative being stupid with a goldfish's memory or the fact they have to make Ronda Rousey "look good" as the face in this exchange so it's easier to immediately turn Nia back to where she was previously.

Besides the recent Alexa is a mean bitch bully hypocrite storyline, last fall Nia turned on Alexa for like 2 weeks and they were magically friends again with no explanation surrounding it or the prior match they were involved in where Alexa was squashed.

Bae knows best. She was inadvertently right in their own hilariously awful writing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Listened to the latest Solomonster Sounds Off and he hit the nail on the head - after this Fox deal has leaked, what incentive is there for Vince to do anything different? He's got (reportedly) a BILLION reasons to keep doing this shit to his fans. Absurd. I hope that come October, when the deal goes through, there is a CREATIVE split and SDL gets it's own team led by Heyman and Shane.

Also - has anyone stooped as low as I have and listened to that garbage that Enzo calls rap? I think that just about wipes out his 15 minutes of relevance. Eeesh.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    I felt like he was unintentionally embarrassing himself while also outing himself as a huge piece of shit yet again, taking no responsibility whatsoever. He’s trash and now we all know he isn’t just a horrible wrestler.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    One of my favorite things about watching WWE is whenever they use a local talent and I know them. I know the chick who worked with Nia last night. She's super nice. very happy for her! Also, I knew the local talent Cien worked with, too!~ (when is my turn, Vince?)

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    I think they're going to have to up their game for Smackdown now though. Halfassed programming is passable for USA. Fox isn't afraid to cancel a show. Especially when you consider how much they're paying. I don't think wwe will get away with it for too long.

And I saw the video. Glad he's gone.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    I'm not going to listen to that bullshit that Enzo says. I think my brain's been through enough bullshit in my life to even wanting to listen to it.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Don't. Two minutes better spent somewhere else. Not worth it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Don't. Two minutes better spent somewhere else. Not worth it.
    This is a much better two minutes:

This segment gives me goosebumps, and I cannot wait to see Dream v. Ricochet. (And I fully agree with the comment on this that FOX should've bought the rights to NXT.)