Page 358 of 486 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,740 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    For call ups, I'm going with: (no particular brand)

Ember Moon
    Authors of Pain
    Iconic Duo
    Almas (maybe)
    Gargano
    Ciampa (maybe)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Almas isn't ready yet, at least "promo-wise", Zelina has done great job helping him get over, but the guy at least needs to learn some basic english, i do like him and respect him BTW.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Almas isn't ready yet, at least "promo-wise", Zelina has done great job helping him get over, but the guy at least needs to learn some basic english, i do like him and respect him BTW.
    As long as he has Zelina, he's fine. Asuka has terrible English and look at her. He'll be fine if he did.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    As long as he has Zelina, he's fine. Asuka has terrible English and look at her. He'll be fine if he did.
    I guess you're right, Nakamura's english is nothing to scream about either and look how over he is.
    Also Almas is too talented not to be on the main roster, i guess he'll end up on Smackdown!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Latest match was great. it was a 4 way in a company that the fans REALLY seem to like me at..However, I've only wrestled there twice before..why they like me so much I don't know haha. I'll share the video once I get it! They were SO HOT! (no pun intended)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    go home Raw tonight for Mania. let's hope it's a good one.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    go home Raw tonight for Mania. let's hope it's a good one.
    Probably won't be. Everything's setup. They're just phoning it in now. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Probably won't be. Everything's setup. They're just phoning it in now. Hopefully I'm wrong though.
    sadly, you're probably right. the builds used to be so epic.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    sadly, you're probably right. the builds used to be so epic.
    I think the issue now is they blew their load too soon. I know mania is probably going to be solid this year. Problem is they did everything and still had another two to three weeks left until then instead of stretch and build. They sold mania though. Safe bet to say it's been a success for awhile.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    agreed. I think mania will be pretty solid. I'm also predicting taker won't show up until mania. I expect cena to come out and cut a promo : "I'm here as a fan" and then *gong* or..motorcycle engine for american badass taker.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    agreed. I think mania will be pretty solid. I'm also predicting taker won't show up until mania. I expect cena to come out and cut a promo : "I'm here as a fan" and then *gong* or..motorcycle engine for american badass taker.
    I definitely don't think he'll be the deadman. The motorcycle would help. He couldn't even walk to the ring last year. Doubt we'll see him tonight. But I think we'll get some kind of reveal or something. Maybe Kane says something. I think he'll just be a guy.

Last year was the end of the deadman. This year is the end of the career of the man himself.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I raise you this: https://streamable.com/naa3t

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I must say that Wrestlemania is looking decent this year minus basic charisma vacuum Roman Reigns and “I Show Up Whenevs” Master Blaster. I’m actually looking forward to watching it. The US title match was pretty boring until Rusev was addded. Hopefully he or Roode will win.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I must say that Wrestlemania is looking decent this year minus basic charisma vacuum Roman Reigns and “I Show Up Whenevs” Master Blaster. I’m actually looking forward to watching it. The US title match was pretty boring until Rusev was addded. Hopefully he or Roode will win.
    I want Rusev to win that one. Get that Maharajah-bum out of any WWE title picture and be sent to the low-card until he becomes obsolete. I also hope Bryan wins and then turns on Shane.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I want Rusev to win that one. Get that Maharajah-bum out of any WWE title picture and be sent to the low-card until he becomes obsolete. I also hope Bryan wins and then turns on Shane.
    He should. He's the most over of the four. But I get this "fuck you lol" vibe and think Orton retains for some dumb, sick reason. Zero reason for him to even be champion to begin with imo.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    He should. He's the most over of the four. But I get this "fuck you lol" vibe and think Orton retains for some dumb, sick reason. Zero reason for him to even be champion to begin with imo.
    I'm so tired of Blandy Boreton.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's awful. Phones in the same boring match every single time. And every time I see his face on tv, I'm reminded of how little he cares about what he does. He doesn't care about entertaining. Just getting paid. Say what you will about Lesnar, but he actually tries sometimes. Orton never does.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    He's awful. Phones in the same boring match every single time. And every time I see his face on tv, I'm reminded of how little he cares about what he does. He doesn't care about entertaining. Just getting paid. Say what you will about Lesnar, but he actually tries sometimes. Orton never does.
    Eh, I think he's more afraid of taking risks. I remember an interview I read or heard with Seth Rollins about the infamous curb stomp to RKO at WM31. He and Rollins discussed the spot, but Randy was nervous about it because they couldn't nail it on a couple of practice spots before the match. Orton was then talking about dropping it, and "playing it safe" and Rollins pushed for them to keep it in the match. Edit: found the quote. Interview was on Jericho's podcast.
    Last edited by the duder; 04-04-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Randy plays it mostly safe because of his previous hyper extension injuries from his joints, which I get.

However, I hate Randy Orton's stupid face so damn much, especially after seeing his Instagram. I would say that he gives St. Louis a bad name, but he personifies so much of what is wrong with St. Louis that I can't even say that. I just hate him. I hate his stupid haircut now too. Ugh.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Randy plays it mostly safe because of his previous hyper extension injuries from his joints, which I get.

However, I hate Randy Orton's stupid face so damn much, especially after seeing his Instagram. I would say that he gives St. Louis a bad name, but he personifies so much of what is wrong with St. Louis that I can't even say that. I just hate him. I hate his stupid haircut now too. Ugh.
    What's his Instagram like?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    What's his Instagram like?
    Super douchey, super white dudebro, and right wing. So... St. Louis in a nutshell right now.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

WM Predictions

- Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns: Reigns wins, duh

- AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Nakamura wins via pinfall

- Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H: Angle and Ronda win Ronda pins HHH

- Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: Becomes a triple threat match, Bryan wins

- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka: Asuka wins

- Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax: Nia wins by DQ Alexa retains

- The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor: Balor wins via pinfall

- Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev: Rusev wins (i hope...)

- The Usos (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers: Bludgeon Brothers win via pinfall

- The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman & ???: Elias is mystery partner, he and Braun win

- Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali: Cedric Alexander wins via pinfall

- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Dolph Ziggler wins eliminating Woken Matt

- WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal: Ruby Riott wins eliminating both Sasha and Bayley

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    How about.... Carmella cashes on Alexa after that match with Nia?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's now or never for my hun Carmella to cash in. Hope she gets one of the belts as well.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Reigns with 40 Superman punches and seven spears. The match mercifully lasts 6-8 minutes. Master Blaster juices off to UFC where he will piss hot again and be fined 250,000...of a 4 million payday.

Nakamura and it’s the Match Of The Night.

Rousey/Angle but Preparation H looks strong, brother.

Owens/Zayn pin Shane, who has been made to look vulnerable.

Eldertaker beats Cena after Samoa Joe returns and attacks Cena. That’s the best case scenario.

Asuka hopefully and if it isn’t too much trouble, maybe Charlotte won’t botch anything.

Jax but she will be attacked post match and Trash Princess Carmella cashes in, botches the only two moves she had to do, wins, but WWE realizes the mistake they’ve made pushing someone this green and once Jax and Bliss are done feuding, one of them takes the title...probably at Summerslam.

Balor pins Rollins so Miz can cut awesome promos about how he was never pinned, moves to feud with Bryan after draft.

Rusev or Roode please.

Bludgeon Bros and it will probably be a fun match.

Beef Stroganoff and whomever. PUSH CESARO GODDAMMIT.

Cedric and I have a feeling Neville will return and stare down Cedric.

Woken Matt?

Sasha goes full heel and wins. I hope. Or maybe they turn Bayley?
    Last edited by Swykk; 04-05-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    - Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns: Reigns wins, possible double turn? The angle with Reigns beating up the cops and then threatening to injure Brock on Raw gives me hope that they're about to turn him.

- AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Nakamura via pinfall, AJ goes off to rehab his leg.

- Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H: Angle puts the ankle lock on HHH while Ronda submits Stephanie with the armbar, simultaneous taps.

- Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: Folks, Daniel Bryan is turning heel in this match and beats the hell out of Shane. He's going to blame Shane for the delay in clearing him and start an insurrection on Smackdown. Bryan wrestles again at MITB or Summerslam against Shane.

- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka: Asuka. Carmella cashes in and loses to Asuka.

- Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax: Mickie interferes and Nia wins by DQ. This title change will happen at the next PPV.

- The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor: Miz retains by pinfall on Rollins.

- Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev: Orton by pinning Mahal.

- The Usos (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers: New. Day Wins!

- The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman & ???: Braun teams with the returning Samoa Joe and they obliterate The Bar for the win via pinfall.

- Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali: Cedric Alexander wins via pinfall.

- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Bray Wyatt returns and eliminates Woken Matt. New gimmick for Bray.

- WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal: Carmella wins after Sasha and Bayley beat the crap out of each other.

- John Cena vs. Undertaker: Cena attends as a fan, American Badass music hits and Undertaker Last Ride's Cena for the win.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Reigns over Lesnar. 40% chance Lesnar retains. They keep mentioning how he's leaving if he loses. A little too much.
    Nakamura over AJ.
    Rousey and Angle win.
    I"m iffy about Shane and Bryan. I don't think they're turning Bryan heel. Would never work. Either they win and Owens and Zayn go to Raw, Shane goes heel, or Shane takes the fall.
    Asuka over Charlotte.
    Balor over Miz and Rollins.
    Orton retains.
    Carmella cashes in and wins during Nia/Bliss. Doesn't hold onto it for very long. Either drops it next night or eventually drops it to Rousey.
    Usos retain. Not the most educated on the build. I wouldn't take it off Usos though.
    Strowman and Big Show over The Bar.
    Ali over Alexander.
    Hardy wins the battle royal.
    Ember Moon wins battle royal
    Cena will probably have mini-segments as a "fan". Eventually, he'll get in the ring and "try again". This time he'll get an answer. Rumors says we might not get a match. Taker might just come out and chokeslam him, setting up for a match in the future.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I forgot to mention Taker/Cena, i guess Cena calls out Taker once more and he shows up as old school Taker (bummer i know...), they have a quick match and Taker wins...

Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post

Rousey/Angle but Preparation H looks strong, brother.
    ROFL