Page 304 of 404 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,120 of 12117

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    He's literially a main event jobber. It sucks. The guy can be the next Undertaker. Instead, you have him jobbing to Kane. Of course, it's setting something else up. But, he's probably going to job to Orton as well.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    He's literially a main event jobber. It sucks. The guy can be the next Undertaker. Instead, you have him jobbing to Kane. Of course, it's setting something else up. But, he's probably going to job to Orton as well.
    He was my new favorite character/wrestler when he debuted and they royally fucked him up beyond repair. I swear, ANYONE can beat him now. If he does win he has to have his hand held. So much potential, of course they'll push Braun though cause he's a big dude. Lol. There is no hope for Bray now at all I think.

Please don't fuck up Shinsuke on the main roster and turn him into some foreign ass hole that sucks a lollipop and twirls around for 30 fucking minutes.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Bray is still salvageable. Gonna take some work. But, it can be done. I'm hoping they're setting him up to go over on Orton. Be really, really needs it.

Already main event time? Are we getting an hour long main event?

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Just release Bray Wyatt at this point.
    Agreed, the guy has tons of talent but they make him lose all the time, it doesn't help that he hasn't had recent memorable feuds and his promos are getting repetitive, either give him a title, make him a treat or just bury him already, the guy is a joke now...

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    NEW WWE WORLD CHAMPION! AJ STYLES!! Great match that went about a half hour, maybe longer. Pretty good show. A few hiccups, but it was pretty damn good.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I never thought I'd see AJ Styles holding the WWE Championship above his head! Absolutely amazing!

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Yes! so happy for AJ, the guy deserves it big time, he's the best in the WWE right now!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    What a year this guy has had. Went from putting on a classic with Nakamura in NJPW, showing up in the rumble in the same exact month. How the hell can anyone give Roman Reigns wrestler of the year after the year AJ has had so far. He hasn't even been in WWE a year, and he's already world champion. He's the real deal. Wrestler of year, no doubt.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    AJ Style=WWE Champion
    Adam Cole=ROH Champion
    The Young Bucks=IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champs (and hopefully ROH Tag Team Champs)

BULLET CLUB bay-bay!!!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Great title match between Ambrose and Styles. Very impressed with the Miz/Ziggler match, and seeing "Beauty and the Man-Beast" win the dime titles was fun. All around a solid B+ show. Props to Becky, but that match was rough at points, and Wyatt NEEDED that win.

As for CM Punk's octagon debut, this sums it up nicely.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    AJ Style=WWE Champion
    Adam Cole=ROH Champion
    The Young Bucks=IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champs (and hopefully ROH Tag Team Champs)

BULLET CLUB bay-bay!!!!
    And Kenny Omega being the first non-japanese winner of the G1.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    And Kenny Omega being the first non-japanese winner of the G1.
    Oh yeah. Let's not forget that Prince Devitt/Finn Balor became the first WWE Universal (ugh) champion.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Oh yeah. Let's not forget that Prince Devitt/Finn Balor became the first WWE Universal (ugh) champion.
    Yup. Even though they don't want us to remember that. I'm all for a reign from Owens. But he IS NOT the first universal champion. They said it a few times on the past raw.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    You guys all said it, congrats to AJ Styles! The Bullet Club takeover is nearly complete.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This. Is. Perfect.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I can't believe someone whom I ate dinner with 10 years ago is WWE champion.. I also can't believe that man is the FACE OF TNA.

So happy for AJ. He is legit the best wrestler in the world.

Got a booking in Chicago this weekend. My first triple threat, this will be fun.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Is anyone else going to the WWE LIVE Louisville show this Friday? It'll be my first time seeing WWE live. I saw NXT I'm July.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Sasha just won a rematch from pinning Bayley when BOTH their shoulders were down. They, of course, just gloss over it. Oh WWE...

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Sasha just won a rematch from pinning Bayley when BOTH their shoulders were down. They, of course, just gloss over it. Oh WWE...
    They just keep adding material to Botchamania. They're getting worse every time.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    They just keep adding material to Botchamania. They're getting worse every time.
    Yup. It'll definitely be there.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Here we go with this ultra-lame John Cena 16-time world champion greatest ever bullshit again.

I'll never get tired of beating this horse, because it needs to be beaten, since the WWE seems to insist that Cena is something spectacular when in fact he's a joke.

Ric Flair: 16-time world champion = one of the greatest

Kurt Angle: 13-time world champion = one of the greatest

A.J. Styles: 9-time world champion = one of the greatest

CM Punk: 7-time world champion = one of the greatest

John Cena? A 16-time loser who won the same two titles 15 times in a 10-year span that is widely regarded as the worst in professional wrestling history. Thanks in no small part to Cena himself.

16-time world champion, give me a fucking break. A 16-time WWE champion, and one who continues to get booed mercilessly to this day. A corporate champion to the core, sorry @Swykk

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    I just hate the fact that Cena is up for another fucking title shot when he doesn't even deserve it. I hate the fact that he will tie the record (though the actual record I recall is in its 20 unofficially) that Ric Flair has created for nearly 20 years and held that titles for a fucking long time. I miss year-long reigns and such. That was when titles were meaningful back then. Not this hot potato bullshit.

BTW, is anyone else here loving Alexa Bliss' Harley Quinn look? I'm in love.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I don't really care at this point. He's going to hit 16 at some point. When's the last time he's even had a title match? I want to say Lesnar was still champion when he did. It's been awhile. Either way, it's been awhile and it's time for him to go for it. He's not winning it. So it doesn't even matter. Dean's clearly taking the fall.

Interesting fact. Cena comes out and gets the usual reaction. Dean drops him and the crowd completely shits on him for it. Who saw that coming? The crowd has been turning on him as of late. But, usually, you get a pop for attacking Cena. That blew my mind.

They were doing year long title reigns. They started playing hot potato again when they gave Roman three fucking title runs in less than a six month span.

I'm all about Bliss. So hot. She's getting a lot better in the ring as well. Hell, she's got a ppv spot with Becky. Pretty cool.
    Last edited by Piko; 09-13-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post

To put this in some perspective, and not at the expense of those other guys, but Flair's is the most impressive because of his early reigns where he defended in not only every territory in the US but in places like Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, Asia and Australia. And we're talking about lots of matches that went over an hour or more, on a pretty tough schedule. Granted, it's all a work and thus winning and losing is obviously not as important but him and Terry Funk and Harley Race are the only guys around that can claim that over everyone from Hogan on down.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Here we go with this ultra-lame John Cena 16-time world champion greatest ever bullshit again.

I'll never get tired of beating this horse, because it needs to be beaten, since the WWE seems to insist that Cena is something spectacular when in fact he's a joke.

John Cena? A 16-time loser who won the same two titles 15 times in a 10-year span that is widely regarded as the worst in professional wrestling history. Thanks in no small part to Cena himself.

16-time world champion, give me a fucking break. A 16-time WWE champion, and one who continues to get booed mercilessly to this day. A corporate champion to the core, sorry @Swykk
    I don't hate Cena. I think he gets a real bad rap and is stuck in Forever Face mode but he's not anywhere near my favorite.

And agreed on Bliss. Wow. Just wow.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Imo, Cena's had his best work in the last couple years. Hasn't had a title run since 2014. Been strictly working midcard. So, I don't really understand the problem with him getting a shot. It's not like it was where he was getting shot after shot for no reason. It's been long enough. He's not winning it anyway. So who cares?

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

BTW, is anyone else here loving Alexa Bliss' Harley Quinn look? I'm in love.
    I'm a Bliss fan, even before the Harley "makeover", but i do love the new look, she's good in the ring and she's very hot, i'lll take her over Carmella anyday...

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Not sure if anyone else is watching CWC. Pretty good stuff. Shame it's coming to an end. Classic match between Perkins and Ibushi. Winner of the final match wins the tourney and the new Cruiserweight championship. I think they may have taken the criticism of the universal belt. Not at all what I was expecting. Especially on a blue strap.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm sad that the CWC is ending. This has been an amazing tournament.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

TJP's promo at the end was touching. And boy did he get the crap beat out of him!