Page 294 of 485 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,820 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Haven't watched the cwc or nxt cause i need to resign up for the network. Avoiding spoilers at all costs..

I also can't watch wrestling right now.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's really good. Very different from what I was expecting. One gripe, hardly a spoiler, the guy from Chile was atrocious. His selling sucked. Hits a move, gets up fine, then sells it. Kinda late there, buddy. Plus, he's looking around like a dipshit the entire time. Aside from that guy, it's good. Thankfully, the guy was working with a guy who knew what he was doing. But, if that guy is the best you could find from Chile, then damn...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Here's match number 1. From last friday:

Here's match number 2. From last friday:

Here's my match from Sunday (where I inhaled the posion..so keep in mind, I was fucked up during this):

Tonight's show was super easy. Me and my partner defending the tag titles against 1 dude as his partner no showed.

Then a battle royal, I'll get on those soon.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Went to my first wrestling show last night, at NXT Louisville. Being a fan of wrestling since I was 2 and finally going to one being 27 years old was long overdue.
    There was so much energy packed into that place. My girlfriend and I loved every second of it. I thought I would be most evicted to see Finn live but it turned out to be Shinsuke Naknamura. He was badass! Ashku was great too. For the main event it was, Finn Balor, Shinsuke Naknamura, American Alpha and Bailey vs Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, The Revival and Alexa Bliss. Everyone was so hyped for this because it was unannounced. Even though the arena was a little over half full they said Louisville was one of the best crowd's they've been to. We were, my voice is gone from cheering so much. After the match was over, team Finn did the too sweet taunt with each other. He stayed while everyone else headed to the back. He also said he doesn't know what Tuesday is going to bring, because if he knew then his Dad wouldn't be in Ireland right now. I think he was hinting at finally debuting, either Monday or Tuesday.

I can't wait to see what they do with Shinsuke Naknamura now. I hope they give him the NXT championship soon. He was more over then Finn to me.
    All in all it was a tremendous show. I'm so glad I finally got to see wrestling live. My girlfriend also had a blast. She got a Balor Club t-shirt and a Baley one. I got the new Demon Finn one and am getting Shinsuke's soon. Great!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Whenever I hear Shinsuke said I hear Shitstain.

Kudos to @xfocalinx for chasing the dream.

One thing. I know it's inevitable... wwe, I loath the fact that you're breaking up the New Day. But I love the fact that you're giving them the longest title reign in history.

More Brock please. And CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! Let's get a match between these two and see where my guy Paul Heyman stands.

End rant, crawling back into my cave.
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 07-17-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Went to my first wrestling show last night, at NXT Louisville. Being a fan of wrestling since I was 2 and finally going to one being 27 years old was long overdue.
    There was so much energy packed into that place. My girlfriend and I loved every second of it. I thought I would be most evicted to see Finn live but it turned out to be Shinsuke Naknamura. He was badass! Ashku was great too. For the main event it was, Finn Balor, Shinsuke Naknamura, American Alpha and Bailey vs Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, The Revival and Alexa Bliss. Everyone was so hyped for this because it was unannounced. Even though the arena was a little over half full they said Louisville was one of the best crowd's they've been to. We were, my voice is gone from cheering so much. After the match was over, team Finn did the too sweet taunt with each other. He stayed while everyone else headed to the back. He also said he doesn't know what Tuesday is going to bring, because if he knew then his Dad wouldn't be in Ireland right now. I think he was hinting at finally debuting, either Monday or Tuesday.

I can't wait to see what they do with Shinsuke Naknamura now. I hope they give him the NXT championship soon. He was more over then Finn to me.
    All in all it was a tremendous show. I'm so glad I finally got to see wrestling live. My girlfriend also had a blast. She got a Balor Club t-shirt and a Baley one. I got the new Demon Finn one and am getting Shinsuke's soon. Great!
    My first show was when I was 13 at a SmackDown! house show in May 2004 (I was born in October 1990) that was 2 weeks away from the Judgment Day PPV.

My first televised and last show of attendance was in December 2004 on an episode of RAW. It was the second week after Survivor Series. Chris Jericho served as the General Manager for the night.He dropped Hawaiian leis from the ceiling rafters. I still have a pink one form the event somewhere haha.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-17-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post

So glad you and your lady had fun!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    seeing Hoho lun in the Cruiserweight classic REALLY motivated me. holy shit. that guy was so bland,..don't get me wrong..I'm happy for him..but he was nothing special at all. If this is an annual thing, I guarantee i'll be in it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Lun seemed like he was completely shell-shocked and really nervous the entire time. I think, if they sign him, it'll do him a lot of good to run the house show circuit for a while before they put him on TV.

Going to try watching Smackdown and its PPVs exclusively once the Draft hits. During the old brand extension I mostly watched both if I was watching wrestling at all - ECW too. It'll be a nice change of pace, I hope. Going live will make Smackdown feel llke essential viewing again, hopefully.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Draft happened. Raw has a pretty sweet roster. Not so much for SD. Raw got pretty much everything and SD got the scraps. Bummer.

Oh, and no Bayley. NXT call ups were Balor, Jax, Alpha, Bliss, Rawley and Carmella.

I really don't get why they or how they split the tag and women divisions when your champions are on raw. You barely have much of anything in those divisions on sd.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Bayley will likely be Sasha's mystery partner on Sunday. Slow Rockscousin sucks but that didn't stop them from calling up Dana Brooke.

Overall, way to make it "competitive," WWE. Smackdown got AJ, Alpha, Ambrose and Bray. That's it. What. The. Fuck.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's extremely lopsided. Raw pretty much got everything. BOTH enzo and Cass AND New Day. That's insane. And they didn't split up Owens and Zayn. SD would've benefitted greatly by having one of them. Raw got all of them. Raw also gets a Cruiserweight division. Cool, but it sucks for smackdown. But at least SD got Mojo Rawley.... .... .....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    As if we needed any more proof that Cesaro is the man, here it is.
    Hoping this is a work; probably isn't.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    As if we needed any more proof that Cesaro is the man, here it is.
    Hoping this is a work; probably isn't.
    I saw that and man, Cesaro spoke a lot of truth in what he says. He should be the guy. Not that Samoan Sissy Bitch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I still am not a fan of this whole draft. I feel like it's WWE telling me that in order to see all the wresters I want to see, I have to watch three hours of Raw, then two hours of Smackdown.....then an hour of NXT and an hour of the CWC. Also 3 hours of Battleground this Sunday. FUCKKK THAT, I'm gonna have to catch NXT and the CWC sometime later this week. This is entirely tooo much wrestling for me.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Back at it,

Wrestling in Chicago warped tour this saturday for Freelance Wrestling.
    sunday, Wrestling for Gali-Lucha in Villa park, Ill!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    sorry for the double post -

I just sent a fucking application in to WWE.

WHAT THE FUCK

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Worst case scenario is you spend time at the performance center and kill it. Best of luck.

But yeah, it's way too much wrestling. Especially if you watch other companies (lucha underground and njpw).

G1 Climax in njpw just started. And that's month long...
    Raw on Mondays
    Smackdown on Tuesday
    NXT, CWC, and lucha underground.
    Two ppvs a month.

It's a lot...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Worst case scenario is you spend time at the performance center and kill it. Best of luck.
    I'd say "worse case scenario" is they don't reply to my application. - They're in town this monday, I applied to be an "extra"..which is only available for wrestlers/managers/referees.. it's basically the easy way to get the company to look at you. We'll see what happens!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    ^Good luck with that!

On topic: The Draft was interesting, but yeah, Smackdown was fucked in the ass!, i was hoping they would build a decent roster based on some new version of the "Smackdown Six" (Zayn, Owens, Cesaro, Balor, Jericho, AJ Styles would be candidates) and instead we got another reason not to watch Smackdown... even the WWE called it a "B plus show" during RAW, what the fuck are they thinking?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Heath Slater got undrafted and Allbotcheverything is in Smackdown against the likes of Natalya, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi. FAIL WWE.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm all for the heath slater thing. It'll probably be entertaining. The guy is so underrated. I'm sure he'll make it work.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    About to go see a WWE house show in Salisbury, MD with the wife and brother in law. Super excited!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME FOR... NEW EPISODE OF..... BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Owens vs Zayn stole the show tonight.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Someone had a sign that said Delete Roman...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Battleground was okay. Nobody could top Owens/Zayn. They continue to treat The Club like garbage. I was excited for Bayley and the reaction she got. Please god let Sasha beat Charlotte next month. Uh...what else? Oh, Jericho killed it and Randy burying Fandango was annoying until he let loose on Master Blaster. That was tasty. Liked the New Day/Wyatts match. "You know what? We've booked you like shit over the years. Go ahead and go over, Wyatt." Ambrose retaining was good. I'm guessing there will be another title and tournament for a RAW champ?
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-25-2016 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Orton didn't bury Fandango. Buried Jericho for losing to him. Really enjoyed the show. Only weak point was Becky/Natalya. Poor placement on the card, imo. I'm assuming the wwe title situation isn't over, yet. Probably carry it over to summerslam since it's a cross promotional show. Could be wrong though.

Owens and Zayn getting a well deserved standing ovation in the middle of their match was priceless.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Wrestled at warped tour on Saturday in Chicago, that was awesome. It was SUPER hot though. I was in a 6-man scramble which was super easy - no complaints other than we did a few dives on cement and the pavement was HOT. I got super sunburned from being at the venue for close to 10 hours.

Sunday I wrestled on a Lucha Libre show, me and one of my best friends teamed up with a local heel for a 6 man tag. Making my heel debut. We had a LOT of fun. I was told that while I had the least experience in the ring, I was the MVP ( at least on my team) That's such a good feeling.

managed to sell 2 tshirts and 1 8x10. Wish it was more, but working heel its hard to sell merch. Got invited back for whenever I can make it. this weekend i've got a show in WV on Saturday, then immediately going to see Slipknot / Manson. Although, I should say hopefully going to that concert.. last time I tried to wrestle and then go to a concert, I spent the night in the hospital. so lets knock on wood.

Would you guys like to see footage from both matches once I get them?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And here is another episode of... BOTCHAMANIA...