Page 270 of 486 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,100 of 14580

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Totally regret not sending in the application to be an extra for Raw. My buddy sent me the link and I got really intimidated at the thought. I'm super happy for all my boys..but MAN what a missed opportunity.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Happy 3/16 folks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I went to RAW in Pittsburgh on Monday and marked out before the show to meet Stephanie McMahon:

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now for our viewing pleasure: the 300th episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    I went to RAW in Pittsburgh on Monday and marked out before the show to meet Stephanie McMahon:

Damn, even in normal photos she looks evil as fuck.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And here is another new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Learned elbow drop and bulldog today. that was fun. Now, I'm off to chicago for C2E2, possibly working a lucha show!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Nice. BTW, on episode 300. One of its endings fucking killed me. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Looks like Sting is done, officially. Sucks, but it's no surprise. Should've gone over on Triple H. At least give him that much.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard Bray Wyatt is injured as well. As for Sting, in all honesty. Fuck HHH. Sting should've gone over and instead, HHH had to rely on his bitches to help him.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    There's no way that Sting would have won at WM last year. The best of WCW against "the best" of WWE.... if Sting had won it would have been WWE saying that WCW was better than them.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Only because they felt it was necessary to bring up WCW every few minutes. They should have just brought him in on his own merit, never bringing up WCW.
    Last edited by Piko; 03-18-2016 at 04:25 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    What boggles my mind is the fact that during the feud, they flat out said "this is not about wwe vs wcw" then it became about it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I still find it hilarious that they refuse to acknowledge TNA. They mention ROH and NJPW. but, some marks will never know where Sting disappeared to after WCW for all those years. He just magically vanished!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I still find it hilarious that they refuse to acknowledge TNA. They mention ROH and NJPW. but, some marks will never know where Sting disappeared to after WCW for all those years. He just magically vanished!
    They will say they were wrestling "in Florida".

Also, house show is coming thru SF in May, excited again!!! It seems to be every 6 months or so that WWE comes thru.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    They will say they were wrestling "in Florida".

Also, house show is coming thru SF in May, excited again!!! It seems to be every 6 months or so that WWE comes thru.
    Don't think they're willing to even go that far. Oh, and hogan just won 115 million from his gawker lawsuit. Guess he earned it. Takes balls to admit he doesn't have a ten inch pecker, but his character does.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    After his ex-wife cleaned him out, let the big orange dude have a win.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    This is pretty much Hogan after all of the shots Gawker gave him:

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Hogan never jobs ...not even in court!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I'm glad Hogan won if only to sink Gawker forever. Fucking piece of shit "publication." They deserve to be bankrupted.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Hogan never jobs ...not even in court!
    Damn straight, Hermano! Hermano, hermano, hermano.... that is what Hulk would say in Mexico.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hogan never puts anyone over until he says so. They're appealing. I don't see them winning that either. Just drag it out a longer.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hogan is going to bodyslam and then leg drop Gawker like the time he bodyslammed Rusev at WrestleMania in front of 3 million people at the Silverdome, brother...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Hogan never puts anyone over until he says so. They're appealing. I don't see them winning that either. Just drag it out a longer.
    And apparently filing for the appeal will cost them $50 million... or something like that.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So I've been watching the Network all afternoon/evening and re-watched Razor Ramon/Shawn Michaels' ladder match from WM 10. As Razor's music was playing at the end of the match, I thought "wow, that sounds like Stone Cold's music". What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    There's a few similarities though it wouldn't surprise me considering that both were by Jim Johnson (who should be in the WWE Hall of Fame). The Shawn/Razor match in WrestleMania X is definitely among my 10 favorite WrestleMania matches... ever. It is the standard bearer of great matches that isn't the main event but a match that could steal the show the same way Savage-Steamboat did in WrestleMania III which is also in my top 10. Another match from that same PPV which I think is in my top 10 favorite WrestleMania matches is Bret vs. Owen match which set the stage for a lot as it was technical wrestling at its best and I would like to know what other opening match was better than that. Maybe Jericho vs. Regal at WrestleMania X-7 or Bryan vs. HHH at WrestleMania XXX.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Sting coming to WWE was completely unnecessary, and was just another example of the WWE relying on some 90s dinosaur to add name recognition to their ailing organization. Nobody was talking about a Sting-Triple H dream match during the MNWs; listening to Cole and Bradshaw try and sell that point during that WM match was absolutely cringeworthy.

Sting vs. Shawn Michaels or Sting vs. Stone Cold? Possibly, yes. Even Sting vs. The Rock would have made more sense than Sting vs. This Attitude-Era Guy Who Still Wrestles Every So Often

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Sting coming to WWE was completely unnecessary, and was just another example of the WWE relying on some 90s dinosaur to add name recognition to their ailing organization. Nobody was talking about a Sting-Triple H dream match during the MNWs; listening to Cole and Bradshaw try and sell that point during that WM match was absolutely cringeworthy.

Sting vs. Shawn Michaels or Sting vs. Stone Cold? Possibly, yes. Even Sting vs. The Rock would have made more sense than Sting vs. This Attitude-Era Guy Who Still Wrestles Every So Often
    Yeah, that was very disappointing as it's one of the reasons why I'm very upset about this retirement. He came there for nothing but some money and that is it. It was a fucking waste of his talent. I wanna know whose idea it was for Sting to job to that dufus fuck-head who had rely on his aging bitches to help him win the match.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    TMZ Sports was (probably) the first place to report about it:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/17/sting-...ry-retirement/

Long story short ... the wrestling legend messed up his neck real bad at his "WWE Night of Champions" match against Seth Rollins back in September -- and was never able to recover.
    Sources connected to Sting tell us he was evaluated by several doctors who all agree -- it's just too risky for the wrestler to get back in the squared circle ... so, he's decided to hang up his singlet.
    We're told the 56-year-old was formally diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis -- a condition affecting the nerves that can result in extreme pain and discomfort.
    In fact, it's the same condition that forced fellow WWE superstar Edge to retire in 2011.
    Our sources tell us Sting may make his official announcement next month at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in Texas ... but we're told it's a done deal.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Steph comes off like she could be pretty cool as hell. On another note, TNA lost two more big names, Eric Young and Bobby Roode. Crossing my fingers to see Roode pop up in NXT or something.