Page 177 of 486 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,310 of 14580

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Yeah, that whole "I don't know why CM Punk would say I had an agenda so as a reaction I'm going to have fucking Rybread on to tell his side." really rubbed me wrong. Rybread is the greenest veteran I've ever seen. Worse than Goldberg. it just seemed very childish of Jericho to do that.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's a company guy. So he's going to stand up for it when he feels like he has to. It's gotten to be a little much as of late though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Jericho has also been defending Reigns and agrees w/ Vince's "brass ring" comments. I would love for Bryan or Ziggler to confront Jericho if he ever makes another lame appearance in the WWE where he would have his stupid show. Remember that time when Jericho had Shawn Michaels on his show and asked Shawn when did he become a liar and attacked him? I want Bryan or Ziggler to do that to Jericho setting up a feud but ask Jericho when did he start becoming a member of Vince's Kiss My Ass club? I've lost a lot of respect for Jericho as of late. His last run since returning in 2012 is shit aside from his feud with Punk. All he does now is job to asswipes who aren't that good to begin with so fuck Jericho.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    You can tell that Jericho was butthurt about Punk's comments, he wanted the "exclusive" so bad.
    I still respect Chris a lot and will always be one of my favorite wrestlers ever...

Liking Cessaro and Tyson Kidd's tag team a lot, the WWE has an interesting tag team scene right now with New Day, Mizdow (breaking up?), Dust Borthers (sadly about to brake up...) and even the Ascension, i prefer any of the listed teams over the Usos (I do admit they can wrestle, but i can't stand them and they are boring as fuck..).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Wrestling seems to be an afterthought these days to him. His match with RVD was pretty ace though. Think it was the Monday after his match with Punk. At this point, I'm fine if he decides to not come back. He hasn't really done much to really make me think he should be there. A match with Jericho isn't going to do much for anyone.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yeah I read about Jericho's ideas for fantasy booking Mania being a Reigns supporter and thinking it's a good idea to turn Bryan heel.

Jericho also has a tattoo of his own band on his hand because he has "good ideas."

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Jericho, for what it's worth, only comes back because he does genuinely love wrestling. I think his house show-only run was a good example of that dedication. He's at least genuine in that aspect.

As a showman and self-promoter, though, he's definitely a bit of a smarmy fuck.

Missed Ring of Honor last night, but I did catch NJPW on AXS. I didn't know that they would do an Okada title match in the same night, so Tanahashi/Devitt got shafted and was a really short highlight video. Luckily, next week is fucking Okada/Devitt for the IWGP Heavyweight title, and they'll probably do a highlight lead-in with Gedo/Devitt, if that actually happened (I don't want to look it up). Even knowing the general trajectory of the 2013 title scene from doing background research in preparation for WK9, I'm really enjoying these shows, and the matches are top fucking notch. I hope AXS is getting good enough ratings that they might try to work on getting a more long-term deal with NJPW and air more recent stuff, maybe even next-day or next-week.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I hope it happens, anything but Brock/Reigns...

Off Topic: funny that you use Rajah as your source, i've been visiting that site since the early 00's, i've always loved that site...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Jericho, for what it's worth, only comes back because he does genuinely love wrestling. I think his house show-only run was a good example of that dedication. He's at least genuine in that aspect.

As a showman and self-promoter, though, he's definitely a bit of a smarmy fuck.

Missed Ring of Honor last night, but I did catch NJPW on AXS. I didn't know that they would do an Okada title match in the same night, so Tanahashi/Devitt got shafted and was a really short highlight video. Luckily, next week is fucking Okada/Devitt for the IWGP Heavyweight title, and they'll probably do a highlight lead-in with Gedo/Devitt, if that actually happened (I don't want to look it up). Even knowing the general trajectory of the 2013 title scene from doing background research in preparation for WK9, I'm really enjoying these shows, and the matches are top fucking notch. I hope AXS is getting good enough ratings that they might try to work on getting a more long-term deal with NJPW and air more recent stuff, maybe even next-day or next-week.
    I agree hopefully the NJPW ratings on AXS are good enough for them to extend the deal and show us more current stuff. I was hoping to see the Devitt match but yeah it was just highlights but it looks like the showdown with Okada is coming. In ROH I was hoping the Beer City Bruiser would move to the final of the top prospect tournament, he was definitely more interesting than the guy who beat him. Maria still looks good though and the Briscoe's just make me laugh every time I see them. Mark Briscoe looks like an extra from Planet of the Apes (the older one).
    Last edited by Tums206_BFY; 02-09-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    This Wednesday is NXT Takeover: Rival

Here's the updated card:

1. NXT Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Kevin Owens
    2. NXT Championship #1 Contender Tournament Final: Finn Bálor vs. Adrian Neville
    3. NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way: Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Becky Lynch
    4. NXT Tag Team Championship: Wesley Blake & Buddy Murphy (c) vs. The Lucha Dragons
    5. No Disqualification: Baron Corbin vs. Bull Dempsey
    6. Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze
    All of these matches look excellent, can't wait!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Can't wait to watch a top NXT prospect get shit on by some random fuck on Raw tonight.

Yeah, I'm still mad about Charlotte jobbing to fucking Natalya. Probably going to be Hideo jobbing out to Curtis fucking Axel or whoever.

That card is stacked though, Jesus. When's the last time NXT did a no DQ match?

Also, make sure you're ready for Reigns to go over by pinning Bryan at Mania if that match is actually happening.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I hope it happens, anything but Brock/Reigns...

Off Topic: funny that you use Rajah as your source, i've been visiting that site since the early 00's, i've always loved that site...
    Actually I've been going to Wrestlezone since the early 00's, haha. A buddy of mine always uses Rajah though, they were just the first one to copy and paste the news from Dave Meltzer. =)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So if Bryan will main event WrestleMania against Brock? What happens to beleeb dat?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    So if Bryan will main event WrestleMania against Brock? What happens to beleeb dat?
    It's looking like it's going to be a triple threat match with Lesnar, Bryan and Reigns. I honestly feel like Daniel Bryan is going to win, but he won't be champion for very long as they'll have Rollins successfully cash in. I think they'll let Bryan have the feel good victory and pin a UFC bound Brock Lesnar with Rollins either cashing in at Mania or the next night on RAW.

I don't think they'll want to have Reigns get pinned for whatever reason but I also believe the whole reason for inserting Bryan into the match is because they know the crowd is going to be sour on the outcome of Reigns winning over the monster Lesnar and the immensely popular Bryan.

Rollins wins the title and then it sets up Rollins and Bryan at Extreme Rules.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    This Wednesday is NXT Takeover: Rival

Here's the updated card:

All of these matches look excellent, can't wait!
    I'm game! This will be my first live NXT Takeover watch. Seems like a great one too.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    It's looking like it's going to be a triple threat match with Lesnar, Bryan and Reigns. I honestly feel like Daniel Bryan is going to win, but he won't be champion for very long as they'll have Rollins successfully cash in. I think they'll let Bryan have the feel good victory and pin a UFC bound Brock Lesnar with Rollins either cashing in at Mania or the next night on RAW.

I don't think they'll want to have Reigns get pinned for whatever reason but I also believe the whole reason for inserting Bryan into the match is because they know the crowd is going to be sour on the outcome of Reigns winning over the monster Lesnar and the immensely popular Bryan.

Rollins wins the title and then it sets up Rollins and Bryan at Extreme Rules.
    There's no way Bryan can lose without backlash. Bryan wins at mania, and Rollins cashes in the night after. Rollins will probably carry the belt for a few months, then lose it to Reigns. I still see Reigns getting the belt be/before summerslam.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I'm game! This will be my first live NXT Takeover watch. Seems like a great one too.
    If you have the time, I highly recommend the other Takeover shows. Particularly the the last one (R Evolution). You won't be disappointed. If you haven't seen it, or heard about it, Cesaro/Zayn on the first one may change whatever opinion you may have on Cesaro.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I've always liked Cesaro, just not in big name spot light kind of recognition.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    You know something. I don't like any of this. It all feels forced and poorly-booked. I'm just happy this exists:

Last edited by thevoid99; 02-09-2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: space reasons

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    ^Botchamania is one of the greatest things on the Internet right now; i laughed my ass off at the "Rated R Superstar", bit..."

Also: Rikishi is getting inducted for the 2015 HOF

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    BTW, I heard Seth Rollins' Twitter account got hacked and some naked photos of a chick had been shown as well as Rollins....

We've been thinking about this all wrong. Bryan nor Reigns should fight Lesnar. Rollins should be the one. He's got the skills in-and-out of the ring that Reigns lacks and.... the size that Bryan lacks. He's the one Vince should be pushing.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    There's no hacking going on, I guarantee you. Seth fucked up and tweeted out a nude of a newly signed NXT diva because he's an idiot and his fiancee retaliated. It's a mess for him and I'm sure management isn't too happy about it.

Raw was sort of alright tonight. When the hell is Orton coming back? I don't care about Sheamus, I want psycho pseudo-face Orton RKOing the entire world.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So let me get this straight...people like and miss Randy Orton?

I've always liked the guy but I always got the impression most hated him and didn't care.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I hated him when he was attempting to be a squeaky clean babyface, which doesn't match the douchebag with skulls all over his arms.

His brief little run against the Authority in November was great and it's what he should always be doing. Also, not being in the title picture.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I hate Orton and don't care... :P

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I would rather have Orton face Lesnar than Reigns vs. Lesnar... BTW, is it me or did I heard the WWE Universe turned heel on Bryan?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    That crowd wasn't very hot for anyone, honestly, but there were certainly an uncomfortable amount of boos for Bryan.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And that is why I call myself a wrestling fan. Not a member of the fucking WWE Universe. Fuck the WWE Universe.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    BTW, I heard Seth Rollins' Twitter account got hacked and some naked photos of a chick had been shown as well as Rollins....
    I quite enjoyed Zahara's leaked picture

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    That crowd wasn't very hot for anyone, honestly, but there were certainly an uncomfortable amount of boos for Bryan.
    I would rather have Orton face Lesnar than Reigns vs. Lesnar... BTW, is it me or did I heard the WWE Universe turned heel on Bryan?
    Go back and watch the beginning of the show, Reigns was really getting booed. Bryan got a much better reaction than Reigns by a long shot throughout most of the show, but Reigns certainly had some vocal fans. I'm not too worried about it.