Page 153 of 486 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 14580

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Punk did an Art of Wrestling podcast telling his story. I didn't get to hear all of it because my dumb ass fell asleep (was exhausted yesterday) and I cannot get it to work today (probably heavy traffic) but it does confirm some things--Vince is out of touch, Triple H is indeed a huge piece of shit that buries those he knows are better than him, and Rybread is a dangerous big dumb guy who can't work.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Always knew that about Rybotch. Dude injured Cena and Punk within the same six months. Still, there he is...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I hate Ryback and got scared when he came back as a face with the Goldberg gimmick, there's guys in the WWE that never get a second chance (Zach Ryder) and then there's dumb, bloated, boring wrestlers that get a free pass because they kiss up the management, i don't see any talent or improvement in Ryback, i hate his dumb catchphrase and his stupid look, the WWE don't need him, even Russev is doing a better work and is more over.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Colt Cabana's podcast with CM Punk sure it's an interesting listen.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I hate Ryback and got scared when he came back as a face with the Goldberg gimmick, there's guys in the WWE that never get a second chance (Zach Ryder) and then there's dumb, bloated, boring wrestlers that get a free pass because they kiss up the management, i don't see any talent or improvement in Ryback, i hate his dumb catchphrase and his stupid look, the WWE don't need him, even Russev is doing a better work and is more over.
    I have no respect for that guy. That's why I call him Crybotch. That's all he is.

After reading Punk's text in the interview. I'm glad he left. I wouldn't put up with that bullshit either. Especially with the way things in WWE are now. Fuck WWE. If AJ leaves right now, I don't blame her. Besides, WWE is killing their own product and has done nothing more but make it less fun to watch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just read the text version of the interview....gonna listen to the podcast when I have time. It's crazy seeing and hearing previous interviews with Punk and seeing how much he loved wrestling and to see where he is at now. It's sad that WWE sucked all the passion and love for the sport completely out of him.

Yeah and HHH sounds like a piece of shit.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    If this isn't handled right, it has the potential to be devastating.

Punk was a huge, huge guy for WWE, and here he is, showing us that nothing has changed since Benoit killed his fucking family. That WWE doctor needs to be fired, immediately. And he was just on Jericho's podcast, too. What a piece of shit.

I'm very upset about this, but I also know that I'm not going to stop watching WWE because of it. Can't help myself.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm now listening to the whole thing. I'm now filing for divorce from the WWE. I've had it. They could've killed Punk for negligence and incompetence. Those motherfuckers. I'm just glad Punk is alive and well as well as being happy.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Finished listening and have to say i respect Punk's opinions and final decision even if i didn't agreed with it, if he was genuinely THAT unhappy it was for the best, i think he's very arrogant and he exaggerates some stuff like his life being in danger but i guess i know as much of the matter as everyone else and if the guy decided to leave because of it (and the other stuff mentioned) so be it.
    Yes i've never liked HHH, hopefully he learned something from this, in a way he's the only choice since Vince is not getting any younger and it's clear the bastard won't change, it was very interesting to hear that many things that are wrong with the WWE are Vince's and HHH's fault.
    I won't stop watching the WWE, i've always know there's rotten stuff but it's also something i've know for many years and loved in many stages of my life, i don't think the wrestling business is an innocent one (as many others for that matter) and i'm pretty sure Punk knew that, it's his choice if he stays or resigns, if he's done with wrestling then god bless, i just hope he would stop being a douche to the fans that still care about him.

(For better or worse) let the show continue...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Did they take it down? I'm not seeing it

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Rybread is crying on Twitter. What a turd. I haven't watched WWE since Wrestlemania because overall I find the product is atrocious. I really like some of the talent...Punk's story makes sense and maybe a lot of this is out of spite but again, Punk confirms a lot of things I already thought. The medical stuff is particularly scary. My position on Punk remains unchanged. I'm thankful I discovered him and ROH during the summer of Punk in 2005. I am happy I got to watch him for 8 years. He deserves to be happy.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now, the WWE and Punk fans are fighting: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...ce=twitterfeed

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Did they take it down? I'm not seeing it
    All of the podcast's hosts have been demolished the entire day. Not even iTunes can post the podcast since it's hosted on the main website. There's still a mirror on YouTube, and that's probably the best way to listen until the traffic dies down.

Which may take a while, considering the bit of mainstream traction the story is getting.

Also, Road Dogg is a WWE shill to the end, but he doesn't say anything there that's explicitly out of line. Company guy defending his company because he knows the company won't. All he does is propose questions, well within his rights/job as a road agent.

Ryback's tweets reek of butthurt, though. Yeah, maybe "Steroid Guy" was a bit harsh, but that's not all that Punk said, and a lot of what he said was pretty damning, even if we pretty much knew it all. Dude needs to keep himself under control on the social outlets.
    Last edited by gorast; 11-27-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Yeah, Chode Hogg can do that "two sides" dance all he likes. Oh and Punk's wedding wasn't a huge secret. Like he says on AOW, he got a text from Hunter two days before and responded by telling him he'd talk with him after his wedding. What do you want to bet that the douche made sure that his termination papers arrived exactly when they did?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    This doesn't make anyone look good honestly. Except possibly the guys who have stepped up to where Punk still might be if he was looked at properly and taken care of to the degree he'd hoped but never came to pass. Like it or not, I think HHH is a stable force within the company right now where Vince might not be because of senility and sticking to what he thinks works now. I can only hope that Trips looks at this as something that maybe shifts his attitude towards dealing with top guys in the future. And that if what Punk says is true about the concussion stuff, that they make some sweeping changes in that area.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    If this keeps gaining mainstream traction, there's gonna be a ton of problems for Vince and Hunter. I also believe that Hunter will make the company better, but there's always shit like this that makes me question it a little bit, makes me wonder just how much of the mid-2000s piece of shit he used to be is still in there. As shitty as it is, if it was something personal with Punk, then he'll be fine, because Punk's not there. And you can tell he cares about NXT, and he cares about every single guy and girl down there. I don't think this will happen again, especially now that Punk has talked about it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's been widely speculated that Trips has a massive ego. Do I think he can still run a company if Vince were to step down? Absolutely. Do I think he has an ego and takes things personally if he doesn't like someone? Definitely. Way I see it. You have a boss that you don't get along with. They're probably thinking "fuck that guy" and probably can't wait for the day to have an excuse to fire him. Seems like Vince tried playing peacemaker, in his own way. Trips is in charge of the roster and can hire and fire anyone. Vince can easily undo it, but he hasn't. Trips is probably saying "good riddance " to him as well.

That doctor is a joke. Had to have been personal. No one is that negligent.

Sad, that he had to threaten lawsuit to finally get his royalties (recently? ). I remember wwe lowering the price to his merchandise to dirty cheap after that. A lot of pettiness on both sides. But if I were punk, I'd probably do the same thing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I love CM Punk as a wrestler and admire his guts, courage and ability to state what it is that's on his mind but he definitely strikes me as someone who can be hard to get along with. I'm sure that's a case with a majority of it. He deserves/deserved every bit of mainstream popularity he got with all his hard work and perseverance but it seemed anytime he wasn't in the main event picture he cried foul almost every time. I understand but sometime it doesn't work that way. Then again, there's John Cena...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hearing the podcast did give me some closure and some relief that he is happy now. I think the one person that should be commended for this situation is AJ Lee. She was the one who told Punk to see a doctor about that Staph infection and if he hadn't gone to that doctor. I think he would've been dead. She saved him. The woman deserves better than what the WWE did and I think those CM Punk chants during her matches are an indication of how good of a person she is and how grateful she is for being there for him at his most miserable.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So, it's on! (Steroid guy angry posts...)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    He's a sad joke.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    He's a sad joke.
    Exactly. I hope the real wrestling fans turn on him and just give him the worst kind of heat out there possible to the point that he'll quit and we can legitimately call him a quitter.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If only he got the "you can't wrestle " chants, which he doesn't.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Did he delete all these tweets already?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Man, all this shit on Crybotch now has me wanting to get Cena to bury him. I hate Cena more than anyone but I wouldn't mind cheering for him if he goes against Crybotch. Besides, that guy is too much of a liability in the ring. I heard he's also injured Cena, Bryan, and Ziggler. Triple H as far as I know doesn't like him either.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Cena will bury him again at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Did he delete all these tweets already?
    He does that alot. Tweets something at someone (joke or not) then deletes him. Someone may be telling him to.

To be fair, though, it wouldn't surprise me if he got buried because he injured Cena.
    Last edited by Piko; 11-28-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    His tweets and botches are reasons he's a fixture on Botchamania. He talks a lot during the ring about what moves to do and all of that shit. Everytime he says "stupid" to his opponent just makes him look even stupider than he already is. This guy was in developmental for eight years and he's been in the roster for how long and he's still hasn't made any kind of improvement. Shit, if I was running WWE. I'd fire his ass immediately for putting other employees in danger because of his stupidity and negligence.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He has the look the casual people like. Kinda like Warrior. "Feed me more " is more over than the actual guy. He's basically the Warrior of the current generation, minus the running and babbling. Both, average wrestlers and liabilities to others.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    He has the look the casual people like. Kinda like Warrior. "Feed me more " is more over than the actual guy. He's basically the Warrior of the current generation, minus the running and babbling. Both, average wrestlers and liabilities to others.
    I can agree with that fully, honestly.

I don't hate Ryback but he certainly isn't anything special or incredible I need to see or miss when he's not on. I'm surprised they're giving the guy another go at the top after the failed momentum they started in 2012. 2013 was the year of a boring, lame tag team that didn't do shit for either man involved. Now I don't even see Curtis Axel around? Third generation superstar or not, he's awful. I don't care if your dad was Mr. Perfect, you sure as hell aren't.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, Axel is pretty bad. Not sure what they're going to do with him. Maybe they will repackage him. Not sure what you can do with him though. Guy has no personality. Every time he wrestled, he just seemed so timid. Punk wants to blame Trips for that failure. Only person to blame is Axel. He's just not any good. Many good talents gone to waste. Axel isn't one of them. A trip back to NXT might help.