Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drunk Tank

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I still love trying new boozes, but I'm pretty sure I'm quite a bit younger than you guys. But sometimes you gotta settle for the old favorites, especially when your bar has goddamn fishbowls full of Long Island Iced Tea on special.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Regretting emails, a part of outr heritage.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Regretting emails, a part of outr heritage.
    I usually just regret texts and long-distance phone calls. Also:

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm ECHOING THE SOUND… Damn it… Anyway...

So I have had a few beers… 21st Amendment I think, maybe not. But I know I have had two barley wine styles which are around… 11.5 I think. But Yeah. I also had some other small beers but nothing to really speak of.

Damn it, I wish I could have spent time with some friends or went to a club or found a hot Australian girl to ask out for the night.

Edit: The Macallan 12….

EDIT #2: SEE YA LATER FUCKERSS!!!
    Last edited by REPLICA; 04-13-2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: WHISKEY!!! ...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If I don't have a reason to go out in the next 15 minutes I'm going to drown myself in ceasars.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Put them in a Camelbak, THEN go out.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Every time I get a "New thanks/likes alert" I know it's Fixer liking my Drunk Tank posts.

IN OTHER NEWS Nothing worked out tonight, drinking ceasars and rum and watching TV.

*EDIT* BONUS DRINKING GAME http://gamejam.bossastudios.com/ every time you kill him take a shot, if you complete the surgery slam a drink or take a few shots because you're obviously not drunk enough
    Last edited by ibanez33; 04-14-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Beers and Mass Effect 2, with breaks to check FB and ETS, etc... And move to Vancouver, dude. Small-town life cannot contain you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just got back from my brother in law's house, we killed a bottle of Johnny Walker double Black....feeling goooood.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    And move to Vancouver, dude. Small-town life cannot contain you.
    I was actually going to next month but my buddies found a 2 bedroom before I could make up my mind about joining them. I'll be there way more often now though, so keep your phone at the ready when I come over.

ALSO ceasars with rum are way better than vodka, why did I not try this sooner!?

I kinda had to chef up my own recipe because google is a fickle bitch but basically it's this (all measurements are approximate):

3oz spiced rum (Bacardi Oakheart)
    8oz Motts Clamato juice
    3 dashes of pepper
    2 dashes of salt
    2 dashes of worshestesterstsrsr
    1 dash seasoning salt
    3 ice cubes
    1 piece of celary
    1/4 dill pickle

TASTY DRINK AND A HEALTHY SNACK WHILE YOU MAKE THE NEXT ONE

In a 12oz glass this bitch gets full to the rim when tyou throw in the pickle so you might want to use a straw, or just drink some whille you're making it or whatever the fuck float your boat

edit! keep your eyes peeled on this post, I may include a drunk instructonal video after this one

update uploading to youtube as we speak

another edit I used spised rum because im out of tabasco, but i think it works better this way,. also youtube is slow as fuck.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 04-14-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    So after blacking out and waking up covered in rancid Clamato juice which may or may not have actually been vomit I've decided I should probably quit drinking for a while again. Going for 50 days, feel free to pledge donations or make bets, I'll set the over/under for you at 5 days.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So. … I pre-gamed with two Samuel Adams Boston Lagers and when I got to the bar I had three Natty Greene's Southern Pale Ales (5.3% - I think) and then a Woodchuck cider. SO NOW. I'm done for the night… I thought about getting my last Sam Adams out and pushing that down but I'm not sure that might be a good idea as I have already posted in the Fuck Me thread how I feel tonight. Anyway, I think I might just go to sleep here in a little while (a hour or two). I had some great deep fried mushrooms tonight so that's a plus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    If I don't have a reason to go out in the next 15 minutes I'm going to drown myself in ceasars.
    To me, this just sounds like you're drowning yourself in salads.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I got home from work 30 minutes ago. Shit's about to get real. Also, I discovered the joys of the Red Eye this weekend: Beer and either tomato juice, or Clamato (which I prefer). I'm pretty sure at one point we both just got a pitcher and said "Fuck the glass, let's drink like heroes."

Things are... hazy after that. I was at a roller derby match that my ex was playing in before, and she came home with me after, but just for sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuck it. Been drinking since noon and thought I'd share a random theruiner fact.

One time theruiner got really shitfaced off jet fuel and ambien and fellated a young man in a convenience store that he had mistook for a slurpee machine. After realizing his mistake, he spit out the gooey reward into the closing shift manager's mop bucket, who later disposed of the dirty wad into a storm drain. 9 months later, a creature emerged from the murky depths of the Hudson River. While no one has actually seen him in person, evidence of his existence is far and wide. The natives call him "Fixer808."

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    what the fuck did i just rea-- oh, it's The Becoming. carry on.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Dr Pepper & Gin is awesome.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ must try that

Drinking Absolut Vodka while listening to Absolute Radio 80's and eating ice cream

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Best thing about Dr Pepper & Gin (or as I call it, liquid gold) is that it doesn't matter on the measurements, it still tastes ace.

Fans of vanilla: Absolut Vodka Vanilla and Old J's Rum. Recommended.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    you tube karaoke, speaking on skype to my mum and sister, reading sad stauff on facebook..

just made my mum beak out laughing - vodka!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Drunk Tank

Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    ^ must try that

Drinking Absolut Vodka while listening to Absolute Radio 80's and eating ice cream
    Bleck, I could never get use to the taste of Absolut. For inexpensive stuff, Skyy is definitely the way to go. A couple months ago, I was introduced to whiskey- Knobs Creek. Oh my god- love. As much as I had a woody white wine, I love this woody bourbon.

I now know to limit myself to two neat drinks- that is it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    SO. I have been listening to the Cheers theme, Where Everybody Knows Your Name. And I associated it with my local bar, since all the girls there know my name. I have had a Woodchuck Cider, Ballats Pt Longfin Lager, a shot of Absolut Mandarin, two pints of Natty Greene's special brew Halfway Haus Pale, Blue Mountain Mandolin Ale and a Dogfish Aprihop Ale. But, if you look I have had a Vodka drink, a cider drink, a lager drink. ALL I NEED NOW IS A WHISKEY DRINK. LULZ CHUMBAWAMBA. I have a Glenfiddich 15 Scotch Whiskey, and that'll be my Whiskey drink.

EDIT: CHUMBAWAMBA ACHIEVEMENT - Whiskey, Vodka, Lager, and Cider drink. In one night within 2 hours of each other - plus numerous other beers.

EDIT 2: FUCK THE FUTURE!
    Last edited by REPLICA; 05-02-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Glenfiddich 15 - Scotch Whiskey

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    @theruiner and @johnbron [edit] and @Thaned are my main bitches
    Last edited by ibanez33; 05-04-2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: goon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yoyo whats up? we are at my friends cottage. Kind of the opening party of the summer. No Internet but 3G saves. So hello

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Yeah so apparently THe Drunk Tank is my second home now… But I'm not really that drunk, I actually had just three beers and a Mikes Hard Lemonade (I know…). Anyway, I'm here at school and at a house party. Well, one of my RAs (resident advisors) shows up and she says I'm the cutest thing ever and she kisses me and before I can do anything about it she says, "I'm going to go with my friends. I'll see you later!" …MAN!!! What the Hell!?!? She's a pretty good looking lady, and I'd like to get with her. I sent her some Facebook messages but I doubt she'll get back to me. She has a bunch of guys after her right now. Plus I think when I see her, she might be all "I don't remember any of that."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yesterday - vodka and OJ,Cobra beer and Whiskey ginger and lime

Today - Gin and bitter lemon

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Went to my friends place yesterday just to chill and as I was walking up the driveway her mom yelled "Oh hey, you're here! I'm making margaritas!". We were all drunk by like 2pm, kept inviting people out and lost track of how many drinks we'd had before the sun had even set, then went to the bar when we ran out of rum and tequila. Tonight I'm just have a couple after-work beers and catching up with Game of Thrones and Doctor Who. Good weekend!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    EDIT: Oh and @ibanez33 , I think I need to move to Canada after hearing all of your stories.

I don't see why everyone gives lightweight's shit for not being able to drink much, it's just cheaper and funner to get drunk if you don't have to empty your wallet to get tipsy.
    I wish I was still a lightweight, but I definitely don't puke as often as I used to so that's nice I guess. You should come out for the big ETS meet up at one of the NIN shows! (haven't decided where because they haven't been announced yet).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    May your drinks be strong, your antics memorable, despite not being able to remember them tomorrow. I have spoken.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Thanks for covering for me, I was too busy drinking last night.