Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Underneath It All: A Nine Inch Nails Podcast

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Has this podcast been discontinued? I used to have them all on my ipod but it crashed a while back and I lost everything on it. Shame if so, I really enjoyed it

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Has this podcast been discontinued? I used to have them all on my ipod but it crashed a while back and I lost everything on it. Shame if so, I really enjoyed it
    Hey, thanks for asking, but yeah, we have no plans to continue at the moment. If you miss me (Brian) babbling about pop culture, you can check out my current podcast, Beyond The Screenplay on YouTube or any podcast app:

https://www.youtube.com/c/BeyondtheScreenplay

And I recommend @blake_aux 's podcast Nailed if you're not already listening to it. They've been going for under a year and already have more episodes than we ever did!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...d/id1571047520

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Hey, thanks for asking, but yeah, we have no plans to continue at the moment. If you miss me (Brian) babbling about pop culture, you can check out my current podcast, Beyond The Screenplay on YouTube or any podcast app:

https://www.youtube.com/c/BeyondtheScreenplay

And I recommend @blake_aux's podcast Nailed if you're not already listening to it. They've been going for under a year and already have more episodes than we ever did!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...d/id1571047520
    Thanks for that, I do listen to the Nailed Pod actually. But it seems like the original Underneath it All podcasts have been disabled so you can't listen to the old ones either, is this deliberate or is there another issue?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Thanks for that, I do listen to the Nailed Pod actually. But it seems like the original Underneath it All podcasts have been disabled so you can't listen to the old ones either, is this deliberate or is there another issue?
    Good question! Paging @OSLIN

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Good question! Paging @OSLIN
    Thanks I don’t want to cause people hassle, I don’t even know if you have to pay apple to host your podcast

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I got excited for a minute when I saw this thread got bumped. Just so you know, even if it doesn't happen anytime soon, I'd still love to hear the UIA gang's take on the trilogy EPs eventually to bookend this podcast and give it some closure.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I still lurk around here once and awhile…
    It seems the site we were linking to shut down completely.
    www.shoutengine.com

Looks like we need to page somebody else, maybe Mr.Herman or @eversonpoe

I’m not sure who would have the original files? I know my hard drive with the files may be somewhere in the dark reaches of my home. I’d have to do some digging.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post
    I still lurk around here once and awhile…
    It seems the site we were linking to shut down completely.
    www.shoutengine.com

Looks like we need to page somebody else, maybe Mr.Herman or @eversonpoe

I’m not sure who would have the original files? I know my hard drive with the files may be somewhere in the dark reaches of my home. I’d have to do some digging.
    i have all the files for the episodes i edited (which is most of them). i miss doing the podcast. although i'm pretty busy with Halloweenies, these days.

anyway, if anyone wants them, reach out to me on twitter or IG (i don't come here much anymore) and i'll get them to you!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

No, the podcast isn’t back, but Jeff and I got to meet in person for the first time tonight!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    No, the podcast isn’t back, but Jeff and I got to meet in person for the first time tonight!
    What a great night! Ministry played Supernaut! NIN was relentless last night, what a setlist. Leaving it all on the stage. The special guests, amazing. Trent allowing Rich to play Hey man, nice shot was fantastic. Highlight of the night by far, meeting Brian

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Where can I find these? I don't have iTunes and I can't find them anywhere else. The official website is down and the archive.org links are locked. Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Where can I find these? I don't have iTunes and I can't find them anywhere else. The official website is down and the archive.org links are locked. Thanks in advance!
    doesn't look like they're still hosted anywhere, but i should have them on my external hard drive (or at least the ones i edited; there were a couple that karen or brian did). DM me and let me know if you are looking for a particular episode and i'll get it to you!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    doesn't look like they're still hosted anywhere, but i should have them on my external hard drive (or at least the ones i edited; there were a couple that karen or brian did). DM me and let me know if you are looking for a particular episode and i'll get it to you!
    I've been meaning to figure out how to get these back online. Maybe I can host them on my YouTube channel or something. Mae, I'll shoot you an email to get the files you have.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Hey, pigs! Great news: with the help of @OSLIN and @eversonpoe, I've collected all the old Underneath It All episodes and uploaded them to my YouTube channel! The full playlist is below.

We appreciate those of you who've inquired about getting the episodes back online, so I'm glad we could finally make this happen. Hopefully, this can be a final resting place for the episodes. If anyone wants the .mp3's, let me know, and I'll send them your way. Enjoy!

cc: @KarenLeslie @sheepdean @botley @ninlive @Leviathant

UIA Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0PEScyP5ELVEMW

Last edited by Toadflax; 02-01-2024 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Hey, pigs! Great news: with the help of @OSLIN and @eversonpoe, I've collected all the old Underneath It All episodes and uploaded them to my YouTube channel! The full playlist is below.
    not gonna lie i was tempted to go back and scrub my deadname out but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that would have been a lot of work haha

hope everyone enjoys my ridiculous editing that i would absolutely never do that way anymore, but i'm really glad this is available again for folks to listen to

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    not gonna lie i was tempted to go back and scrub my deadname out but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that would have been a lot of work haha
    Yeah, I figured you would have mentioned when you sent over the files if you didn't want your episode to be included or to edit any name stuff. I made sure it was correct in the show notes, though!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Yeah, I figured you would have mentioned when you sent over the files if you didn't want your episode to be included or to edit any name stuff. I made sure it was correct in the show notes, though!
    thanks, babe! <3