Thread: The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it

hey all, does anyone have Borderline Personality Disorder? i’ve been diagnosed for a good while now, and been on quite a few different medications. i’m currently taking

Lamotrigine 400mg
    Mirtazapine 45mg

Lorazepam when required

and was put on Aripiprazole again a month or so back, but this time it made me feel really fucked, previously i’ve had Quetiapine, Olanzapine and a few others.
    Buspirone makes me really ill, i ended up in hospital. because it wasn’t leaving my system in between doses, it was just building up and up.

been having a bit of a bad time, really disordered thinking, paranoia, concentration, main bpd things and cutting, that’s becoming a daily ritual i actually look forward to when i can do it and people problems, being triggered on purposely.

i’m trying to deal with it all myself, as i usually try first, then things come crashing down and i have no choice other than to seek help.

so basically what i wanted to know, if anyone has borderline personality disorder, what medication are they on or what have they tried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by [parasite]; 07-14-2021 at 07:44 AM.