Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Gaming and Technology News

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Ubisoft moving away from 3-4 AAA titles every year (AC, Watch Dogs, etc) to focus on high-end F2P games; starting with the newly announced The Division: Heartland. Not surprising with the success of Apex Legends etc. but I still hope for future AC games.
    Guess this kills any chance of a new Spilnter Cell! Though it isn't a surprise, all the big AAA publishers want ongoing live service games that generate continuous money, Atcivision has done it with CoD Warzone, EA with Apex and Genshin has just blown the lid of in depth JRPG's...all ready to play for free. Personally this won't effect me much, i'd given up on any new SC games long ago, and the only Ubi game i have actually played in recent years were the re-released Scott Pilgrim game and briefly Divison 2 (then Warzone came out and me and my friends haven't been back) but it does suck for those who like some Ubi games...this is unfortunately where AAA publishers have been wanting to go for awhile now, the problem being when they are all releasing new live service FTP games will the player base be spread too thin for them to actually make money?

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

that's a wild melding of studios.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    I just wanna hear what Konami might announce.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    probably another pachinko machine based on an IP they won't sell to someone who would know what to do with it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I just wanna hear what Konami might announce.

Unless it's the rumored remake of Metal Gear Solid, I don't care. Also, I wish Hideo Kojima could get the rights to MGS so he could make more games in that series (and possibly even release a remastered director's cut of MGSV).

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    But, what if it's an answer to Bloodstained? I find it hard to believe that only one dude can do such a thing.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    all I want from Konami is to port Suikoden and Suikoden II on the Switch.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Next-gen consoles are being sold today through Walmart in waves for anyone interested. Gamestop will be selling for Pro Members only but beware... Most likely bundles and not retail, no specific date yet.

Dell is also selling XSX.