Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

Any word on whether there will be show posters available?
    For some reason I really REALLY doubt they'll be different for each date like they did
    for the WT touring cycle, but I'm really hoping they'll have something in the way of
    a tour poster.

Also, I'm still sooo sooo sad that I thought $20 was too much for a Congress Theater litho.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    haha I was JUST thinking about this today, as I walked up my stairway of pride (starting with my Congress @pigpen ...oh no`s!! )--if I will have the privilege of buying more Wal-Mart frames to fit in a couple of new lithographs for my shows in October. Individual ones would be most sweet again. But really, anything will do. Just gimme something.
    Last edited by Amaro; 09-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    haha, the beast awakes. got about 45 in storage. pleeeeeeease no more!

edit: and i may be looking to categorize them all/unload if i can get my shit together.
    Last edited by TheyCallMeDrug; 09-05-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDrug View Post
    haha, the beast awakes. got about 45 in storage. pleeeeeeease no more!

edit: and i may be looking to categorize them all/unload if i can get my shit together.
    If you happen to run across a With Teeth Winter 06 poster with Des Moines on it please let me know! It's the only NIN show I failed to grab a poster at and would love to own it eventually.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseprocedure View Post
    If you happen to run across a With Teeth Winter 06 poster with Des Moines on it please let me know! It's the only NIN show I failed to grab a poster at and would love to own it eventually.
    unfortunately i already know i dont have that one. i slept on that tour besides the show i was at. i may have an extra north east of that 4 litho run.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    as mentioned in another thread somewhere: I'm looking for..
    a 2006 West and
    the 2006 Summer Dates

also looking (sorta) for a couple of the war ones: 2006/06/18 Saratoga, 2006/06/20 Hartford and 2006/06/21 Portland ME
    and the 2009 Chicago, and the LITS first leg (Vancouver through Inglewood dates)

I have a pretty massive pile of spares, ranging from club to the designers republic ones. Would love to do even trades but will pay cash for any of the above.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    haha I was JUST thinking about this today, as I walked up my stairway of pride (starting with my Congress @pigpen ...oh no`s!! )--if I will have the privilege of buying more Wal-Mart frames to fit in a couple of new lithographs for my shows in October. Individual ones would be most sweet again. But really, anything will do. Just gimme something.
    I can't believe you did that to me. My heart literally broke a little reading that!! :P
    I want one sooo bad!!

Any chance you could scan the thing, and send me the file so that I could get get one printed? I mean, truthfully that would be enough for me!!!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If anyone has a F/R/D litho... Just sayin'.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    FYI, this was mentioned in my NIN.com pre-sale location e-mail:

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.
    Was this in the original email you got when you purchased the tickets, or the one they stated they'd send out later regarding further information about the tickets and venue?

Either way, I hope to God they do this for every show.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrselfdestruct94 View Post
    Was this in the original email you got when you purchased the tickets, or the one they stated they'd send out later regarding further information about the tickets and venue?

Either way, I hope to God they do this for every show.
    I got my KC email today and it was posted in that message. Looks like it may be a thing they are trying out for at least the first few shows. I love the idea of not having decide between missing out on merch or having the poster crunched during the show! Just wondering if it is going to be set up by the pre sale line or the normal line (KC has the pre sale line on a different side of the building).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseprocedure View Post
    I got my KC email today and it was posted in that message. Looks like it may be a thing they are trying out for at least the first few shows. I love the idea of not having decide between missing out on merch or having the poster crunched during the show! Just wondering if it is going to be set up by the pre sale line or the normal line (KC has the pre sale line on a different side of the building).
    Agreed. I always go to the merch booth first thing because I always think they'll run out of everything (they won't, but I get caught up in the concert experience) and it sucks being on the floor clutching several shirts in one hand and a poster in the other. Especially when the crowd gets rowdy and starts throwing bottles of water, or some jackass in front of me splatters his beer everywhere. If it's outside I can buy everything there, including the art posters which I'm now eager to get my hands on, and then drop it off in my car instead of dealing with that nonsense.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Should I be concerned that I did not get this e-mail?
    Also that is great news, I hope the special art posters are of various HM album art pieces.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Should I be concerned that I did not get this e-mail?
    Also that is great news, I hope the special art posters are of various HM album art pieces.
    I'm leaning on there will be various HM art work for different shows. It seems like a lot of art work was made for HM, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was different designs for each show like the With Teeth tour.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    If anyone has a F/R/D litho... Just sayin'.
    you and @Leviathant need to exchange PMs (that is if he still has his copy)

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    you and @Leviathant need to exchange PMs (that is if he still has his copy)
    I'd offered up my non-mint spare to @RITCNIN , he's waiting out for something better

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Seriously though, who all has gotten this e-mail? And what show(s) are you going to? Probably needless concern, but a very annoying concern nonetheless.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I know this is a long shot, but I'd love to find a poster from the Oklahoma City show from the With Teeth tour.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Seriously though, who all has gotten this e-mail? And what show(s) are you going to? Probably needless concern, but a very annoying concern nonetheless.
    Montreal hasn't received an email yet and the show is in a week.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Ok, so we're leaving Madison at 10:00am.. Should be in St.Paul by 3:00-3:30, check in at the hotel, and then head over and line up for a tour poster!
    I really hope they don't sell out before I can get one..

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I wonder... If there is any type of limited merch such as signed posters or something along those lines... Will they offer them to the presale line first?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    I wonder... If there is any type of limited merch such as signed posters or something along those lines... Will they offer them to the presale line first?
    I'm a little worried about the line for merch, in STL the outside tent opens at 4:30 and nin.com ticket entry is at 5:00. If the line is too long I might have to pick between the posters or rail.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I'm a little worried about the line for merch, in STL the outside tent opens at 4:30 and nin.com ticket entry is at 5:00. If the line is too long I might have to pick between the posters or rail.
    Maybe my memory is hazy about it, but that feels like an especially early entry for pre-sale ticket holders. Jesus... Always something of complication with NIN shows. Where does the common sense go? By the goddamn rules I wouldn't be allowed to let my +1 get the poster because he's gotta enter the venue doors at the same time as me, the person whose name the tickets are under.

If I were you, I'd try to make nice with someone who isn't planning for rail or anything in particular and have them get your poster for you, then meet after the show. Or plan it ahead of time on here with someone.

//

So the art poster is a tour dates one... Alright. Something over nothing. And this does help out with the issue above, for those going to multiple shows who likes a poster for each.
    Last edited by Amaro; 09-29-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    There are 2 posters from last night. I have extras of each to whoever pms first. $15 each + tube and shipping. I would hardly call these things limited. They had thousands of them.

EDIT: Spoken for!
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 09-29-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That's disappointing. I want real gig posters:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'm willing to bet that neither of those posters are the limited art posters they're talking about. Maybe they weren't able to get them ready for the first show, for some reason.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    I'm willing to bet that neither of those posters are the limited art posters they're talking about. Maybe they weren't able to get them ready for the first show, for some reason.
    There is no way these are THAT limited. They had stacks and stacks on every merch table. After the performance they still had huge stacks of them.

lol at your TM!
    \/\/\/
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 09-29-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I did not layer on the sarcaism™ enough, did I?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I was pretty happy that they weren't limted since the people I was coming wish didn't share my enthusiasm for waiting around for a merch booth and thus we showed up later.

still got em, though! they look awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They seemed to have an unlimited supply of the one on the left but I walked all around the lower concourse and didn't see the one on the right for sale before the show and I entered shortly after gates opened. I suppose I could have missed it though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There are 2 posters from last night.

Thanks for the pic. Dimensions?