Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: ninwiki

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ok, so we talked about the 'Accolades and recognition' page... Now that we have all the Rock Hall-related stuff from nin.com (band member photos and statements) as well as photos of the Woodstock exhibit, should we have a entirely separate page for the Rock Hall stuff that gets linked out from the 'Accolades and recognition' page, or should we put it all on the same page? If you guys think the 'Accolades...' page should have a table format, then yeah, we'd have to link out. If you guys think it should just be set up with normal headings, we can keep it all in one place. Thoughts?
    Last edited by piggy; 11-07-2020 at 12:24 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I’d like to put “Awards” on the main menu.

from there we can have the “Awards & Accolades” main page, from there we can list all of the individual awards.

then we can make a page for the R&R hof for all of this new content

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sounds good. Perhaps on the RNRHOF page we will eventually be able to have transcripts of Iggy Pop's induction speech and the band members' speeches, and maybe whatever comments are made by other people during the broadcast.
    Last edited by piggy; 11-07-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I stubbed out a quick Awards page here https://www.nin.wiki/Awards_%26_Accolades and linked it from the main menu

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I say this with the upmost respect for what you guys are doing with the site, but the old skin looked miles better. I thought I was on a cheap ripoff for a second.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    I say this with the upmost respect for what you guys are doing with the site, but the old skin looked miles better. I thought I was on a cheap ripoff for a second.
    After living with it for a bit I actually agree.