Thread: ninwiki

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    That list seems a good format

I'm torn between "fake nin songs" (fake I don't think I like though, as it carries more implications that just misattribution) and @Atu 's "list of songs incorrectly attributed to NIN", which feels kinda long

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    which feels kinda long
    It can always be shortened to "Songs incorrectly attributed to NIN" for page title and "incorrectly attributed" for url.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    That list seems a good format

I'm torn between "fake nin songs" (fake I don't think I like though, as it carries more implications that just misattribution) and @Atu 's "list of songs incorrectly attributed to NIN", which feels kinda long
    Why not just "misattributed songs"? Isn't the fact that the misattribution is to "NIN" implied by being on the ninwiki?

Otherwise, it could be "songs misattributed to NIN".

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Haha, I already do that for digital "versions". It's actually quite useful, but I can imagine it being a bitch to do for a wiki. If you ever do decide to take that dark path, I can help with Amazon/iTunes art variations.
    Ah I'm tempted, but then I'd need cassette and stuff too
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    Why not just "misattributed songs"? Isn't the fact that the misattribution is to "NIN" implied by being on the ninwiki?

Otherwise, it could be "songs misattributed to NIN".
    You know, I'm down for "songs misattributed to NIN". Doesn't need the "list of" prefix I guess