Thread: ninwiki

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Are some of these tallies wrong? There were only 40 shows, so how was HLAH performed 59 times and Hurt 64 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I’ve been keeping the song tour statistics up to date as they become available as well as add the respective set lists to their respective show dates page. I’m fairly sure it’s all correct, but feel free to make any necessary amendments.

I was also thinking it might be a good idea to add the show posters (regular and foil versions) to each date page, if anyone’s up for that undertaking.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minusthesnake View Post
    Are some of these tallies wrong? There were only 40 shows, so how was HLAH performed 59 times and Hurt 64 times?
    It includes the 2017 I Can’t Seem To Wake Up tour as well.

HLAH and Hurt have both been done 64 times between both tours:

Song Performance Statistics

The following are all the songs that were played on the tour, sorted chronologically in album order and how many times each song was performed. Also included are songs performed during the I Can't Seem To Wake Up 2017 tour, such as "She's Gone Away". As such, the current total unique songs performed is 78 (counting "The Eater Of Dreams" as a unique song, though not counting "The Fireman" as it is entirely pre-recorded).
    Last edited by Erneuert; 12-19-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    It includes the 2017 I Can’t Seem To Wake Up tour as well.

HLAH and Hurt have both been done 64 times between both tours:

Song Performance Statistics

The following are all the songs that were played on the tour, sorted chronologically in album order and how many times each song was performed. Also included are songs performed during the I Can't Seem To Wake Up 2017 tour, such as "She's Gone Away". As such, the current total unique songs performed is 78 (counting "The Eater Of Dreams" as a unique song, though not counting "The Fireman" as it is entirely pre-recorded).
    Should the statistics be moved to the main NIN 2017-2018 page or broken up across the four segments of the larger touring run? It seems weird that it's listed on a sub page that is specifically for the CABAI Tour which only lists those 40 tour dates, but tallies the songs for all dates across 4 tours.