Thread: ninwiki

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    question / observation: in listening to some nin.com exclusive remixes that were offered back in the day, I noticed that these version often link back to remix.nin.com which has been defunct for quite some time. Should we remove the link altogether or try to link it back to a WayBack URL?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    question / observation: in listening to some nin.com exclusive remixes that were offered back in the day, I noticed that these version often link back to remix.nin.com which has been defunct for quite some time. Should we remove the link altogether or try to link it back to a WayBack URL?
    IMO it should all point to a wayback url and/or another website hosting it. Is it possible to host it on wiki directly ? Only way it can be eternally kept.

Also, anyone wants an explanation of the transcription + literal translation of La Mer I did a few weeks (or months) ago ? Idk that's interesting to anyone, but it's quite.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    There's an archive here:

https://archive.org/search.php?query...mix.nin.com%22