Thread: ninwiki

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    What was the name of the band that actually did the Zelda theme btw? That should be on there for sure
    Nintendo Power
    If Meathead speaks the truth.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _T_B_W_ View Post
    Nintendo Power
    If Meathead speaks the truth.
    Meathead speaking the truth is like a 30% chance. Is there a better source than him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Meathead speaking the truth is like a 30% chance. Is there a better source than him?
    While I did check if Nintendo Power was actually the cover band in question, all I got was a concert band of the same name. Judging by their early performances, they dont come near the time the track would've surfaced. Grr, where's Lisbeth when you need her.

Edit:Actually there isn't any concert band called that, just concert bands playing sheet music of Nintendo Power. I'm clueless at this point who really played it.
    Last edited by _T_B_W_; 07-28-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _T_B_W_ View Post
    While I did check if Nintendo Power was actually the cover band in question, all I got was a concert band of the same name. Judging by their early performances, they dont come near the time the track would've surfaced. Grr, where's Lisbeth when you need her.

Edit:Actually there isn't any concert band called that, just concert bands playing sheet music of Nintendo Power. I'm clueless at this point who really played it.
    that track / recording is like from 1999 or earlier, aka the dark days before every scrap of knowledge was digitized on the net. there very well could be a cover band called nintendo power that disappeared into obscurity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll hit back by saying that meathead speaking the truth is 60% minus the earlier posts he did