Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I am in love with that long sleeved grey shirt... but since I am a rather busty gal, I fear it'll be too small. Anyone plunk money down on it yet and can give me an idea of the fit? Cause if it's anything like the fit of the gals shirts from the With Teeth era I am shit out of luck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Maybe I'm the only one interested in such a thing here, but where are the kids shirts? I've got a little guy at home, and my friend bought me a DIY NIN onesie when he was an infant, since there is no such thing. He's like a 2T now.

I mean, Trent's got a couple of little guys of his own, so I was hoping just maybe he'd cater to some of us other parents out there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was the one, thanks. Wound up buying a t & a litho instead, though. SUCH a great show last night.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Outside booth in Auburn Hills has a new style beanie hat (black with huge NIN in white) in addition to the grey. The PHM shirt is from the remaster. Pics later.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Outside booth in Auburn Hills has a new style beanie hat (black with huge NIN in white) in addition to the grey. The PHM shirt is from the remaster. Pics later.
    Which posters are out tonight?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    First night posters. The outside booth didn't have the tour dates one, you have to get that one at the upstairs booth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    damn, so every show has had the first night posters except for the second night?

odd....

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blugel View Post
    damn, so every show has had the first night posters except for the second night?

odd....
    Actually, I've been told the second night posters were available at the show in Toronto. You wouldn't know it here, however, since no one has posted pictures or reported it.

*COUGH*

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I skip out on two shows to have a fun weekend in Montreal and there's no updates?! Yikes!

To my knowledge, they are alternating posters each night. Tomorrow's show should have the second night set.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think these were in Cleveland too, there was a couple on the rail sporting them.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just today, I received my nin.com e-mail for the Barclays show and they mentioned the special merch booth that will have "limited edition art posters". At the moment, there's only four posters out there, right? The two tension posters with the dates and the two Hesitation Marks posters with the different album covers.
    Am I missing something?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Nope. That is correct. There are actually two different versions of the date poster with the thermometer things, (picture on the inside of standard cd). The first run was missing the Toronto date, and was fixed for the Toronto show
    Last edited by Ryan Tollefson; 10-09-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    How does the hoodie fit? Is it anything like the 2009 one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    2013 hoodie is precisely the same as 2009 hoodie!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The 2009 one was the perfect hoodie and now I know for sure that I'm getting one on friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone get the grey long sleeve shirt yet? Anyone?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistresswanda View Post
    Anyone get the grey long sleeve shirt yet? Anyone?
    I'm buying one or at least checking it out on the 21st if that helps any

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    I'm buying one or at least checking it out on the 21st if that helps any
    Lol. thanks, but I am going the 15th and 19th. Was hoping for a opinion before hand so I can gauge how broke I'm going to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sooo, I saw the show on the 7th- GREAT SHOW! and now I'm regretting not grabbing a grey shortsleeve XXL shirt (the one with the teeth on it- U in the set up at the begining of this thread).

If anyone still going wants to help and take pity on my stupidity, send me a message. I can paypal you the money or anyway you want to handle it. Thank you!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistresswanda View Post
    Lol. thanks, but I am going the 15th and 19th. Was hoping for a opinion before hand so I can gauge how broke I'm going to be.
    Ah, sorry! Well, if you could get me any details or measurements on the shirt,I would really appreciate it

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrismonkey View Post
    Sooo, I saw the show on the 7th- GREAT SHOW! and now I'm regretting not grabbing a grey shortsleeve XXL shirt (the one with the teeth on it- U in the set up at the begining of this thread).

If anyone still going wants to help and take pity on my stupidity, send me a message. I can paypal you the money or anyway you want to handle it. Thank you!
    I'm going on Oct 21- if you don't get any better offers I'd be happy to do it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Being that there was no outside tent for the Boston show did anyone find the 'limited' edition poster inside? I didn't but was wondering if I missed it.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    ^^It was on the second floor. As you went up that first escalator, that was the merch booth that had the 1st night art poster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^It was on the second floor. As you went up that first escalator, that was the merch booth that had the 1st night art poster.
    The tour dates that are listed all vertically? Man! Wish I had ventured upstairs. Oh well. The normal one with the stacked dates will do,

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Uncasville is the second night posters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    I'm going on Oct 21- if you don't get any better offers I'd be happy to do it for you.
    That would be fantastic! I just sent you a message here with my email so we can work out the details.

Thank you so much!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Have any GY!BE fans taken a picture of what they're offering at the merch table? I'm curious what they've got since I don't think they've literally ever sold any merchandise online and I'm borderline willing to paypal someone money to get me a shirt and send it to me. If they even HAVE shirts.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Have any GY!BE fans taken a picture of what they're offering at the merch table? I'm curious what they've got since I don't think they've literally ever sold any merchandise online and I'm borderline willing to paypal someone money to get me a shirt and send it to me. If they even HAVE shirts.
    They had shirts and records I believe.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    New (?) merch in Newark. $15 four button set.

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 10-15-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Image insertion. Sounds a little dirty, doesn't it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    i was looking for it but didn't see any at the 2 merch booths i went to in brooklyn. i too would be interested if it shows up later in the tour.