Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/qikOD ladies t shirt #2 long sleeved in the top photo on the right I want to buy this so bad and cant find it anywhere online can anyone help!?
    Great stock photos. Thank you for posting!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by erin View Post
    I saw him play at penn state in state college in october in the merch stand was a girls long sleeve blueish/gray shirt its was 65$ ive been trying to find it online to buy since can anyone please help!?
    I'm not sure if you quoted me because you wanted me to buy it for you, or what, but my concert was last month so unfortunately I can't help you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Have any GY!BE fans taken a picture of what they're offering at the merch table? I'm curious what they've got since I don't think they've literally ever sold any merchandise online and I'm borderline willing to paypal someone money to get me a shirt and send it to me. If they even HAVE shirts.
    I know this is an older post, but they've had shirts since the 'comeback' in '10.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    After buying a shirt and the keychain, I'm a little disappointed. The shirt is a little thin (compared to the $5 bootlegs they were selling outside the venue) and I could easily bend the keychain. Bummer.

Speaking of the bootleg shirts, what do you think of them?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    After buying a shirt and the keychain, I'm a little disappointed. The shirt is a little thin (compared to the $5 bootlegs they were selling outside the venue) and I could easily bend the keychain. Bummer.

Speaking of the bootleg shirts, what do you think of them?
    You think for $15 the keychain would be made of something durable in some way, shape, or form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    $40 for a t-shirt?

Sorry Trent, but that is not happening. Holy bananas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I regret not getting one of those $40 T-shirts at the Phoenix show last weekend....haven't bought a concert Tee in a while and got sticker shock.....

Is there anyone out there going to an upcoming show that would be willing to pick me up one if I PayPal you the money after you confirm you have it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://imageshack.us/a/img820/3845/26nx.th.jpg

That's the shirt I am hoping will be at the show I am going to. Anyone else able to confirm that this shirt was indeed at every other date?
    Only decent shirt on the tour in my opinion.

If you still have the shirt and I can't get a medium I will buy a small and trade with you..but won't know until Monday.
    Last edited by Srift; 11-15-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Srift View Post
    http://imageshack.us/a/img820/3845/26nx.th.jpg

That's the shirt I am hoping will be at the show I am going to. Anyone else able to confirm that this shirt was indeed at every other date?
    Only decent shirt on the tour in my opinion.

If you still have the shirt and I can't get a medium I will buy a small and trade with you..but won't know until Monday.
    From what I've seen, that shirt has been at most of the shows. It was at the one in Sunrise, FL and its indeed the one that I purchased.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by druviergever View Post
    Great stock photos. Thank you for posting!
    thank you very much for the merch pix. but peppered prices....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I chose not to buy a tee last week at the show and went on Rockabilia when I got home. I bought the two Hesitation Marks tees they had and was pretty satisfied. $19.95 each was a lot more favorable to me than $40.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    just in case people do not know, the venue gets usually 15% to 20% of the merch sales. Hence the high prices.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    From what I've seen, that shirt has been at most of the shows. It was at the one in Sunrise, FL and its indeed the one that I purchased.
    Does that shirt have tour dates on it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Does that shirt have tour dates on it?
    No it doesn't.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sabbath View Post
    No it doesn't.
    Damn it, and that one looks cool otherwise. All of the tour date shirts suck.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbeyond View Post
    just in case people do not know, the venue gets usually 15% to 20% of the merch sales. Hence the high prices.
    Regardless of all the hands in the pot i've been to many, many, many arena shows that have charged $30-$35 for a shirt. Never seen a $40 beanie or a $15 keychain in my life.

Then again I bought a shirt, a hoodie, a keychain and both posters so i'll go sit down now.

EDIT: $45 beanie. My mistake.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 11-18-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I'm looking for a few things from this tour and past tours. From this tour a tour dates poster and a keychain. From LITS tour a 1000000 shirt, a Discipline shirt, a Corona Radiata shirt all in XL. Please message me if you have any of these, I will pay through paypal. Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Regardless of all the hands in the pot i've been to many, many, many arena shows that have charged $30-$35 for a shirt.
    i don't know about beanies and keychains but NIN t-shirts going from $35 in 2008 to $40 in 2013 doesn't seem unreasonable. were NIN shirts always a bit more than other bands?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    i don't know about beanies and keychains but NIN t-shirts going from $35 in 2008 to $40 in 2013 doesn't seem unreasonable. were NIN shirts always a bit more than other bands?
    I can't remember what I paid for my other NIN shirts from previous tours but I paid $40 for my Depeche Mode shirt when I saw them in September. What I'm bummed about is the quality. My NIN shirt is really thin, yet my DP shirt is thick. Ok, so they are different shirt brands and my NIN is a women's shirt and my DP shirt is a men's shirt. Oh, I'm pretty sure they were charging $40 for the beenie at the Staples Center. I thought the selection of women's shirts was pretty disappointing at the merch booth for the level I sat in. (I didn't get the shirt I really wanted.)

I know I already asked this question, but I didn't a response, so I'll ask it again. What do you guys think about the bootleg shirts they sell for $5-10 outside the venue?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I can't remember what I paid for my other NIN shirts from previous tours but I paid $40 for my Depeche Mode shirt when I saw them in September. What I'm bummed about is the quality. My NIN shirt is really thin, yet my DP shirt is thick. Ok, so they are different shirt brands and my NIN is a women's shirt and my DP shirt is a men's shirt. Oh, I'm pretty sure they were charging $40 for the beenie at the Staples Center. I thought the selection of women's shirts was pretty disappointing at the merch booth for the level I sat in. (I didn't get the shirt I really wanted.)

I know I already asked this question, but I didn't a response, so I'll ask it again. What do you guys think about the bootleg shirts they sell for $5-10 outside the venue?
    Even though I'm not a fan of most of the merch designs this time around, I've still never seen a bootleg shirt I've liked enough to wear for free, let alone pay for. But that's probably the artist snob in me. I mean honestly, a fan designed shirt would look better. AND have the CURRENT band lineup and album era design.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Even though I'm not a fan of most of the merch designs this time around, I've still never seen a bootleg shirt I've liked enough to wear for free, let alone pay for. But that's probably the artist snob in me. I mean honestly, a fan designed shirt would look better. AND have the CURRENT band lineup and album era design.
    I'm not defending the bootlegs but the design at the Staples was a rip off from the Troubadour show, just (obviously) different dates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have bought multiple tour shirts over the years and I have never paid or seen more than $35 for a shirt. Not to mention I have never seen a $45 beanie in my life. This includes NIN shirts. During the NINJA tour I bought a shirt in the venue for $30 and one in the parking lot for $15. During the With Teeth tour I paid $25 for one and $30 for another.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I have bought multiple tour shirts over the years and I have never paid or seen more than $35 for a shirt. Not to mention I have never seen a $45 beanie in my life. This includes NIN shirts. During the NINJA tour I bought a shirt in the venue for $30 and one in the parking lot for $15. During the With Teeth tour I paid $25 for one and $30 for another.
    Yeah, considering I bought 3 shirts and if they hadn't been out of another in large would have bought a 4th, plus the poster which they ran out of AND I'LL NEVER SEE AGAIN DAMN YOU EAST POSTERRRRRRR the shirts must have been muuuuch cheaper for that tour.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    Up in Canada, $30-35 for an official tour shirt would be a STEAL. Shirts up here are usually $5-10 more than in the USA. Our tour t-shirt prices are usually $40-45. Usually closer to $40. So $40 for a t-shirt is a pretty standard price if you ask me.

I once paid $50 for a TOOL tour t-shirt up here. I don't think i'll be doing that again.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I prefer the thin, softer shirts. They're much more flattering and feel so nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Up in Canada, $30-35 for an official tour shirt would be a STEAL. Shirts up here are usually $5-10 more than in the USA. Our tour t-shirt prices are usually $40-45. Usually closer to $40. So $40 for a t-shirt is a pretty standard price if you ask me.

I once paid $50 for a TOOL tour t-shirt up here. I don't think i'll be doing that again.
    I got the shirts I bought online on Friday. They are fantastic quality and the thin, soft material. Still thinking $40 for two was a much better deal than $40-$45 for one.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I was going to buy merch at my last show in Portland last week but then I went and lost my bank card in Vegas and couldn't buy anything

I hope excess merch will be put up online.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I to am hoping excess merch will be available online.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm hoping the merch designs are much better next year

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Hi guys, I just remember I shot every frame of the promo bluray, it may be useful ? let me upload that for you