Thread: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anybody who was there knows-

what is shirt R? I would assume that drappy thing was part of the graphic, but at $65 maybe not.

Also (and maybe more importantly) are P, Q, and R girl's shirts? P looks like it might be the best of the bunch, so of course it would have to be a girl shirt, wouldn't it?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrismonkey View Post
    If anybody who was there knows-

what is shirt R? I would assume that drappy thing was part of the graphic, but at $65 maybe not.

Also (and maybe more importantly) are P, Q, and R girl's shirts? P looks like it might be the best of the bunch, so of course it would have to be a girl shirt, wouldn't it?

Thanks.
    Oh come on, there are so few girl's shirts available that I think we deserve something nice

I think R is a long sleeve tee or thermal and the drapey thing is the sleeves tied in a knot at the front. That would explain the higher price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    Oh come on, there are so few girl's shirts available that I think we deserve something nice

I think R is a long sleeve tee or thermal and the drapey thing is the sleeves tied in a knot at the front. That would explain the higher price.
    I have nothing against girls shirts. But why do the designs have to be exclusive? I just think that's by far the best of the designs, and if it is in fact a girl shirt (as it appears to be)- it will not look good on me. :P

I have to admit, I'm mildly underwhelmed by the shirts. We got what I think is the best NIN art since around TDS and The Fragile, I was hoping to see it expressed a little more so in the t-shirts. I'm now actually hoping for those bad knock off you see sometimes where someone just sticks the album cover on a t-shirt. Put the general release cover on a red shirt, or the digital release on a black shirt and you've got something that blows all of these away.

These aren't bad. I'm still going to get one. I was just hoping for more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Anyone know where I could get the shirt with these logos online? Bought a size too small when they came to Brooklyn. It looked my size. Only didn't buy a size larger because they were sold out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.