Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Sorry for pulling this out of the graveyard, but saw this in the auction thread and thought I'd post it for posterity. Someone on eBay was selling this production crew embroidered tension hoodie:

If I could get that embroidery pattern on the 2014 zip up hoodie, I would have easily spent $50 on it (not a fan of pull-over hoodies).

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Saw this on eBay, but I don't remember it from the Staples Center (granted, it was 7 years ago). Not sure if it's a HQ bootleg, or something that was very limited. Regardless, I thought I'd post it here for posterity.

Apologies for bringing this thread out of the depths once again.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    IIRC, that is legit.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Bringing back a dead thread to clarify a little info. Admins don't be mad at me, just haven't had internet for 8 months.

I will say that I enjoy this design a lot. But it is a bootleg. I bought one up from a guy on Facebook in 2019 who said it was legit. When I got it, it was on a heavy weight cotton shirt (Alstyle brand) and the ink was pretty thick. All indications of merch from that time period and discussions with people who were there say it wasn't anywhere to be seen at the merch booth.

The design was originally sold in the UK but someone thought it would be cool to have a Staples Center version of it. I paid $30 for mine. The original design can be seen on the first page of this thread and what the North American approximation would have looked like if it went beyond the LA date.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Saw this on eBay, but I don't remember it from the Staples Center (granted, it was 7 years ago). Not sure if it's a HQ bootleg, or something that was very limited. Regardless, I thought I'd post it here for posterity.

Apologies for bringing this thread out of the depths once again.
    Last edited by REPLICA; 01-30-2021 at 08:07 PM.