Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,231 to 1,239 of 1239

Thread: Steven Wilson catch-all thread (Porcupine Tree, No-Man, Blackfield, Bass Communion)

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    I also hope the rumored "Deadwing" Deluxe edition is coming out this year!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Sad but understandable at this point. The fact he has already planned out the release of his next two albums far outweighs the cancellation for me, TFB has not stuck with me in a major way but it will be interesting to see how he evolves from it. Or if he does, I have to think part of his evolution this whole time has come from the experiences he had playing live and now that it's been taken away from him, he could grow stagnant. I hope not.
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 03-22-2021 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Real sad as his concert's always are a highlight in my show schedule. Really looking forward to his new book and the upcoming releases! After his last record, TFB was a welcome change again, and I hope his new projects stay keep getting better.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Sad but understandable at this point. The fact he has already planned out the release of his next two albums far outweighs the cancellation for me, TFB has not stuck with me in a major way but it will be interesting to see how he evolves from it. Or if he does, I have to think part of his evolution this whole time has come from the experiences he had playing live and now that it's been taken away from him, he could grow stagnant. I hope not.
    A bad news but 3 great news : 2 albums and a book.

The bad news is nearly a good one for me : not sure to watch TFB live after seeing all album live a lot of times

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "Last Chance" is one of my favorite tracks from Lightbulb Sun. What a treat it is to hear this new version.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzkokehead View Post
    "Last Chance" is one of my favorite tracks from Lightbulb Sun. What a treat it is to hear this new version.
    Ditto, i love "Lightbulb sun" and "Last Chance..." is my favorite, i would have loved to listen to this live, shame

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    On the Bandcamp front, KScope released a deluxe edition of Hand.Cannot.Erase. featuring the bonus tracks that were part of the box set.

In even cooler news, they also released Transmission IV, the unedited 40 minute improvisation of "Moonloop", which in edited form was released on Porcupine Tree's The Sky Moves Sideways.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Listened to Grace for Drowning this evening for the first time in a few years... goddamn is the solo at the end of Track One one of the best, most beautiful things Steven Wilson has ever committed to record.

Also, Fluid Tap should probably have made it onto the final album.