Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I remastered the NIN Woodstock '94 set from the highest quality sources I could find.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    2 posts before your recent post, you suggested someone should track them down. No one mentioned having access to them (I looked through the whole thread). Not sure if you're trolling?

Only other reference I found to multi tracks was...
    Sorry, I completely forgot about that post lol. No it was in a different thread, and it was between when I made that last post and now. Someone on here had mentioned knowing a guy who knew a guy who did a "live satellite mix" during the original broadcast or something along those lines, blah blah blah. It was probably nothing but, you never know. Not trolling, I swear.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I really like Dead Souls on this remaster.

While I have a clean soundboard from this 1994 tour, this Woodstock recording actually brings out some sounds that aren't even in that recording I have. Very interesting.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I couldnt find anybody else talking about this, but I opened the USA Today section in the newspaper at work today, and there is a article in the life section about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's new exhibit about the concert festival experience. It said that they are doing a poll to decide the top 10 best concert moments, and low and behold I see a picture of muddy Trent next to Sly and the Family Stone and Janis Joplin. No fuckin' way, their actually including this NIN set as one of the voting options. Im on limited internet right now (xbox) so im not certain if this is something you can vote for on their website or not.

Id like to know Trents thoughts on this, considering how he feels about this performance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I couldnt find anybody else talking about this, but I opened the USA Today section in the newspaper at work today, and there is a article in the life section about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's new exhibit about the concert festival experience. It said that they are doing a poll to decide the top 10 best concert moments, and low and behold I see a picture of muddy Trent next to Sly and the Family Stone and Janis Joplin. No fuckin' way, their actually including this NIN set as one of the voting options. Im on limited internet right now (xbox) so im not certain if this is something you can vote for on their website or not.

Id like to know Trents thoughts on this, considering how he feels about this performance.
    http://www.rockhall.com/voting/the-g...-roll-history/

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I was going to vote for NIN but.... the fact that Queen's Live Aid performance is there. Sorry but what Freddie Mercury did that day made him a God.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I was going to vote for NIN but.... the fact that Queen's Live Aid performance is there. Sorry but what Freddie Mercury did that day made him a God.
    What are you talking about? Clearly Deadmau5 at Lollapalooza is the greatest festival performance of all time

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    But I voted for ten performances, it's not like you only vote for one, it's a top ten thing

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Still fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you for your work! Can't wait to check this out !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Still fire.
    Thanks for bumping this. I somehow missed it back then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbeyond View Post
    Thanks for bumping this. I somehow missed it back then.
    I wasn't here back then so again, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thats Great Man