Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Prepare for Assault World War Three?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    So is world war 3 over? Did the good guys win? I've been off the grid.

Did we free Palestine yet?
    I know you're being sarcastic, but it bears repeating that the USA continues to ramp up indefensibly brutal sanctions against Iran which, as everybody knows, is one of the countries hardest-hit by the global pandemic — furthering a humanitarian crisis that would be unimaginable to most of your citizens worried about why Costco can't restock TP fast enough. Lots more deaths and misery will follow, all carried out in your name, against a country that did NOTHING to harm you or anyone you know. So... safe to say no 'good guys' are winning atm.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Armenia and Azerbaijan have been conducting military strikes against each other for the past 3 days. Azerbaijan is backed by Turkey, Armenia has a mutual defense treaty with Russia. 100 or so soldiers have died since the conflict started, and one Armenian jet has been shot down by allegedly a Turkish F-16.

I think these two have a long history of off-and-on conflict. The previous full scale war between these two happened from 1988 - 1994, which resulted in 5,856 - 6,000 casualties. (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War)

**edit** If anyone else is interested in the current state of the conflict, Wikipedia has an up-to-date page of the current events that have been confirmed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_N...abakh_conflict
    Last edited by d1stinct; 09-29-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Well there goes the bad news