Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Geopolitical Conflict News

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Popular Kremlin opposition leader Alexey Navalny is reported to have died in prison.

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...-24/index.html

Makes you wonder if there is any significance that this happened so shortly after the Putin/Tucker interview.
    Last edited by mfte; 02-16-2024 at 09:13 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    EU Foreign Policy Chief says Putin WILL start a major offensive against Europe, per satellite images, and will not stop with Ukraine.
    Idk about that, but multiple European countries are ALREADY saying they're at war with Russia.
    NATO says we're in a serious conflict with Russia.
    Of course, Russia has BEEN saying they're at war with the US.
    China has pledged to support Russia MILITARILY, as they prepare to take Taiwan.
    Iran has pledged a hardcore response to (US funded) Israel, which I HOPE doesn't take the shape of a terror attack, stateside.
    And lest we forget, Russia and Iran are still VERY close. And, of course, North Korea is in the mix, selling weapons to Russia, supposedly.
    FBI/CIA say we're fighting Chinese cyber attacks on US infrastructure, daily, due to secretly implanted malware.
    NATO is conducting the largest exercise/war rehearsal thingy in history, I think, from the indo pacific to the fucking arctic circle, iirc...meanwhile, china keeps practicing taking Taiwan.
    And I was utterly STUNNED to see my mom's precious National News mention US fears of Chinese military movements around Taiwan.

I could go on and on, naturally, but it's basically just the same shit the few of us who pay attention have been expecting, albeit,more out in the open and closer to, god forbid, culmination or, inshallah, some sort of diplomatic solution.

I caught a thing from the spokesman of JP MORGAN, for fuck's sake, a warning of global finance issues: "recent events will eclipse anything we've seen since world war 2...the specter of nuclear weapons is the greatest threat to mankind...America's global leadership role is being challenged by nations around our world and from inside our polarized electorate...we need to find a way to put aside our differences."

I mean, yeah...but this is a BANK.

Still hasn't gotten weird enough for me, but at least it's interesting.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    A lot of hostages were apparently taken at the Nova Psytrance Festival.

If I were in the region, I would have gone to that party. I like Astral Projection and they were on the lineup.
    I saw some footage of the paragliders descending into the party... it's horrifying. I can't fathom the sheer terror, fleeing cars being gunned down, people being grouped together and butchered/lynched. Rockets and explosives.

This is the most peaceful kind of gathering. This is yoga and peace and hippie stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...are&utm_term=4
    Yeeeeeeeah, but that's kind of how it is in that area. Of COURSe its all about peace and love and Ecstasies and the like, but sadly, that was probably the worst party of all time, anywhere, ever.

Like, even if it was fucking Raja Ram, Astral Projection, Infected Mushroom and Astrix, with the other tents featuring Armin Van Buren, Tiesto, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares. Bad Company, Jazzy Jeff, Mix Master Mike, Qbert, Ztrip,Mickey Finn, Nosia, Evol Intent, Andy C, Dom and Roland, High Contrast, Loxy and Dylan, Simply Jeff, Kosheen, Dara/Dieselboy/AK1200, fucking Boards of Canada (you get the idea) ....I still might be scared to leave the house for that.

Id probably GO, if I had a pair of Baby Nines or something.
    the POINT is,
    it's just is NOT SAFE out there, for ANYONE, and it HASN'T been for like a hundred fucking years.

(sorry for late reaction, but I just caught this, and thought of my all-nite-party days, and, yeah...goddamn. It's one thing to have the event busted up by cops right before Wish FM comes on...it's another to be kidnapped, killed, or sexually assaulted, during some PLUR shit. Man. That IS rough).

S0. Is anyone else REALLY paying attention? I remember someone saying they also felt like they were the only one, here, but I can't remember who it was.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-11-2024 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Iran just launched a major drone strike against Israel