Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 660 of 854

Thread: The Netflix Thread

  1. #631
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,414
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    Oh, it is completely unethical to tattoo people with impaired judgement, it's fucked up. Some artists have different (self imposed) rules about swastikas, religious things, face tattoos, but the drunk thing should be illegal!
    One of these drunk dudes got a swastika tattooed on his ass...as some sort of joke

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,414
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    I mean like, when I was young and stretching my ears and conches and septum, I was drunk. But I was ALWAYS drunk, and I KNEW the two piercists I used, like as in they kicked it at my place regularly. Also, being that I was aLWAYS drunk, or, rather, had been drinking, I'm not sure how impaired my judgement was. They bitched about me showing up at the shop drunk, wanting work, but they also knew I was a stone cold alcoholic and they had never seen me NOT drunk. They also knew what I was doing; it wasn't some spur of the moment decision etc.

    THESE motherfuckers though, these are normal people on drinking binges on holiday. And like EVERYONE at these shops is drunk. And ALL of the tattoos are insanely, and I mean, INSANELY stupid. It's all like " HOLiDAY DRINKING KREW 2014 YEEAH! " and shit like that. Lololololol.
    Last edited by elevenism; 02-11-2019 at 04:16 AM.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    439
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Marie Kondo got me rearranging all my shit

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,532
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)


    ...ok i have NO idea what is happening, but i am SO IN!

    EDIT: Tim Miller and David Fincher are behind this...OK I'M SO IN!

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bayonne Leave It Alone
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    thats a damn fine trailer right there.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,958
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Piggybacking on the Punisher cancellation...

    The Punisher and​ Jessica Jones both officially cancelled.

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,269
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    439
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Arrested Development coming back March 15!

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,228
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Oh no. Am I the only one not excited about this and think it is the worst idea? The Haunting Of... has suddenly become an anthology series. I thought the original season was great, but now this will just become another thing.



    The Haunting of Hill House Renewed at Netflix
    https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...wed-at-netflix

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,228
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Piggybacking on the Punisher cancellation...

    The Punisher and​ Jessica Jones both officially cancelled.
    I didn't finish the second season of The Punisher. I got around 6 episodes in and found myself not caring enough to continue. Honestly, except for maybe the first season of Daredevil, the Marvel shows have been rather a pain to get through. When I hear Netflix announce another Marvel show cancelation, in my head I think "Yeah, I can see why. The shows were a bore."

    I am kinda annoyed they canceled Friends From College. That show was pretty funny and entertaining.

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I didn't finish the second season of The Punisher. I got around 6 episodes in and found myself not caring enough to continue. Honestly, except for maybe the first season of Daredevil, the Marvel shows have been rather a pain to get through. When I hear Netflix announce another Marvel show cancelation, in my head I think "Yeah, I can see why. The shows were a bore."
    I totally agree. I never watched Punisher mainly because I thought DD Season 2 and Jessica Jones S2 were boring AF.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    A Warm Place
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Behind the Curve is fucking hilarious. How these people can believe in their shit theory, I do not understand.

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,228
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesssss!!!!!


  14. #644
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,228
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    The OA Part 2 is finally coming!

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    The OA Part 2 is finally coming!
    YESSSSS! I loved the first season.

  16. #646
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,754
    Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    This is REALLY good


  17. #647
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    820
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Oh no. Am I the only one not excited about this and think it is the worst idea? The Haunting Of... has suddenly become an anthology series.
    Hasn't a second season been announced for a while now?

    I'm all for it if it means we get more horror of a similar calibre to the first season.

  18. #648
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,137
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    This is REALLY good
    Just finished watching it tonight, yeah... yeah it was.

  19. #649
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,269
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

  20. #650
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    "Triple Frontier" isn't bad for this sort of thing. Watching now. Good cast. Would probably stiff in theaters but is definitely worth watching on Netflix.

  21. #651
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,754
    Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Marie Kondo got me rearranging all my shit
    LOL, I now roll up nearly everything in my dresser drawers. I gained so much space, I think I could get rid of a few drawers. I also discovered that I have about 50 pair of underpants. WTF. They don't give me joy.




    I don't have a fireplace, but I do love Netflix's "Fireplace for Your Home: Birchwood Edition"
    Last edited by Cat Mom; 03-16-2019 at 03:29 PM.

  22. #652
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    791
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I don't think you people care much about Formula 1, but for me this was 10/10, I was dreaming about something like this for years.



    The only downside is that two biggest teams, Mercedes and Ferrari, care more about chasing championships than cameras :-), so not much about them there.

  23. #653
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    The Dirt: a terrible movie about horrible people. For comparison, while Bohemian Rhapsody was no masterpiece it at least entertaining & Rhami Malek was excellent as Freddie. The Dirt doesn't have anything remotely close to that. I wasn't a huge fan of the Crue mainly because of an extreme aversion to Vince Neil's vocal stylings. The band could play though. I saw the last show they did outside of LA & it was a spectacle & entertaining. With his man boobs & leather duster, Vince looked like Stevie Nicks with a beard.

  24. #654
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,228
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Time to watch The OA Part 2!!!

  25. #655
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,754
    Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    The Dirt: a terrible movie about horrible people. For comparison, while Bohemian Rhapsody was no masterpiece it at least entertaining & Rhami Malek was excellent as Freddie. The Dirt doesn't have anything remotely close to that. I wasn't a huge fan of the Crue mainly because of an extreme aversion to Vince Neil's vocal stylings. The band could play though. I saw the last show they did outside of LA & it was a spectacle & entertaining. With his man boobs & leather duster, Vince looked like Stevie Nicks with a beard.
    The BOOK was fucking AWESOME, though. I went to Vegas for the week on vacation after it came out and I took it as a "poolside" book and I laughed so hard I couldn't BREATHE several times and the binding melted in the sun. Still one of the best - if not THE BEST - Rock Books in history. I'm kind of afraid to see this Netflix thing because it will in NO WAY come close to being as good as Nikki's and Tommy's chapters in the book.

  26. #656
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    The BOOK was fucking AWESOME, though. I went to Vegas for the week on vacation after it came out and I took it as a "poolside" book and I laughed so hard I couldn't BREATHE several times and the binding melted in the sun. Still one of the best - if not THE BEST - Rock Books in history. I'm kind of afraid to see this Netflix thing because it will in NO WAY come close to being as good as Nikki's and Tommy's chapters in the book.
    I read the book, too. It's different reading about Ozzy licking up urine than seeing a visual representation. It was directed by a guy who had something to do with Jackass. That should tell you something about the style/quality. The movie just wasn't good on any level. 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

  27. #657
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Highland Park, IL
    Posts
    10,754
    Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    I read the book, too. It's different reading about Ozzy licking up urine than seeing a visual representation. It was directed by a guy who had something to do with Jackass. That should tell you something about the style/quality. The movie just wasn't good on any level. 2 hours of my life I will never get back.
    LOL, thanks for the tip. I will avoid like the plague.

  28. #658
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    6,414
    Mentioned
    450 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Oh no. Am I the only one not excited about this and think it is the worst idea? The Haunting Of... has suddenly become an anthology series. I thought the original season was great, but now this will just become another thing.
    Suppose, though, that it becomes a GOOD "thing." That would. be cool, right?

  29. #659
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,228
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Suppose, though, that it becomes a GOOD "thing." That would. be cool, right?
    Hopefully, but I have my doubts they will strike this kind of magic twice.

  30. #660
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I LOVED the Dirt. Probably one of the most entertaining books I've ever read.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions